The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4513 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ah....means she "say up to you" really is up to me. I should have try giving $60
Wow. dont like that lah. If we abused, they wont trust us anymore. For all that he did, $80 is normal. $70 is a bargain.
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4869 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Visited this beautiful girl last week Saturday. My first impression was - what a sweet looking girl. She welcomed me with a sweet smile. Took at quick shower and started the session. Her massage skills are much above average than most ML I have visited in the past few months. After attending enough my upper body and legs began the fun part. She started teasing me from bottom up. She started to part my legs and play with my two jewels. I started to go so hard with those moves. Also, she comes almost body to body kind of contact. I could not tahan and turned around. I reached out to unhook her bra which she allowed willingly (must have good chemistry). I had a chance to play with beautiful B cup boobs. Her teasing continued around 'my tool' and soon had a wonderful release. Overall a wonderful experience. Already planning my next session with her. She is a gem so handle with care.
Care to share your gem bro and thanks 👍👍👍👍
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud ofHornyxiaoboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Thanks bro for the intro and your shop environment is really great man! One of the cleanest and most tranquil spa i have visited in SG.

Decided to try this ML named Wendy after seeing all her exercising and gym video. My tummy getting rounder everyday so need to find someone to get advice and also "exercise" together.

She taught me a few yoga moves in the room to warm up my body but she didnt know that by looking at her, my body already "warmed up" hahaha. Very professional guidance before proceeding to enjoy her massage. Good strength as she knows her stuff.

Slowly moving on to the sensual, I was told to do a doggy style position and she started to tease my little brother and doing her HDLY and harassing my pigu. Then suddenly her sport bra just drop off and i can feel the 2 soft things rubbing my back to my pigu and leg. Turned around and the rest is history....
Lol i got many PM for Wendy ctc. hahaha u guys can check out their thread here and her contact is there on the 1st page. Cheers bros

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997862
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4869 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Lol i got many PM for Wendy ctc. hahaha u guys can check out their thread here and her contact is there on the 1st page. Cheers bros

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=997862
She is definitely on my radar and next to try out soon bro 😉😉😉😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1