The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Fruits n birdnest...lol...uncle fruits
That’s more practical..imagine everybody buy chendol the whole garden becum chendol house ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Manson369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G18 and G20 not working today..
End up went with G28. Must say quite shocking.

G18 is really part time, not everyday working, need abit of luck to run into her
Old Today, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manson369 View Post
G18 and G20 not working today..
End up went with G28. Must say quite shocking.

G18 is really part time, not everyday working, need abit of luck to run into her

Well maybe another bro in process of bailing her out...dejavu...sounds like the ex-G5.

Prob another early ORD.

Walao
Old Today, 02:45 AM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
That’s more practical..imagine everybody buy chendol the whole garden becum chendol house ..
Na...scarly she becomes diabetic...too much chendol...

Walao
Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Na...scarly she becomes diabetic...too much chendol...

Walao
End up All the wl becum diabetic ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
End up All the wl becum diabetic ..
And lao sai...lmao!!!
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Keinkee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeinkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 28 today after reading the FR from the good bros here and it was overall a decent 8/10.

She was a bit sian sitting outside but then was still very accommodating and looks wise really my type. She told me she’s going back next week hence bros keen on her don’t miss.
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keinkee View Post
Tried 28 today after reading the FR from the good bros here and it was overall a decent 8/10.

She was a bit sian sitting outside but then was still very accommodating and looks wise really my type. She told me she’s going back next week hence bros keen on her don’t miss.

Lol...Good. G32 can have all the hse38 by herself. Queen of backstabber. This couple of months 2 will be leaving soon, so she can focus on fhe new ones like 11,12 but excl.G18 as she is half heartedly working, after knowing a potential bailer I believe. Might not be threat to the grown sideways G32, unless she sits besides her and customer choose G18 frequently instead of her, or else her thick pride and jealousy juice will burst, and she will parkat with the now banned duakeeliao and whoever her stooges-to-be are, to disturb the peace of forum and bad mouthing nonsenses on certain girls deem threat to her..

Lmao..blessing in disguise for the leavers in the past and those kena innocently subortaged. Good preacher but kanasai practitioner, worse still devil in disguise..at the end of the day, taokay paimia....syphillis brain....everywhere also got politics...even GLhses.

Walao

Last edited by walao; Today at 04:24 PM.
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol bro, what did she do to you? She Kc your heart and threw it on the ground ar. You sound like you just had a bad break up with her. You relax leh.

Quote:
Lol...Good. G32 can have all the hse38 by herself. Queen of backstabber. This couple of months 2 will be leaving soon, so she can focus on fhe new ones like 11,12 but excl.G18 as she is half heartedly working, after knowing a potential bailer I believe. Might not be threat to the grown sideways G32, unless she sits besides her and customer choose G18 frequently instead of her, or else her thick pride and jealousy juice will burst, and she will parkat with the now banned duakeeliao and whoever her stooges-to-be are, to disturb the peace of forum and bad mouthing nonsenses on certain girls deem threat to her..

Lmao..blessing in disguise for the leavers and those kena innocently subortaged.

Walao
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
lol bro, what did she do to you? She Kc your heart and threw it on the ground ar. You sound like you just had a bad break up with her. You relax leh.
Jist stating the Real Facts. Sabotaged my regular until she lefr early...broke ppl'a ricebowls. All the rubbish in this chat in the past, was orchestrated by her...pity those cbkias who wrote bad about fellow good bros and and WLs, even spewed vulgarities to our fellow good bros here, pay and fuck still wanna suck up to her ccb...she is the real puppet master. I believe those virus attacked her brain until unsound (dun wanna elaborate what kinda viruses)...shake head....

Her supporters here, not trying to discourage...continue to patronize her if you think my msg doing unjustice to her...and ignore my toolan messages....the more she ticked off WL business rivals, the more Hse38 will deprave of chioboos and gd quality WLs....the more chio her rivals are, the more red eyed she will be...sibei chuei consipracy theory...like drama movie, Korean soap opera + Bourne Identity. U all judge...think deep.

P.s. toolan...HGG la

Walao
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post

Btw, i never ever pafronize her b4....from stories from gd sources....the direct victims.

Walao
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
outtof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Lmao..blessing in disguise for the leavers in the past and those kena innocently subortaged. Good preacher but kanasai practitioner, worse still devil in disguise..at the end of the day, taokay paimia....syphillis brain....everywhere also got politics...even GLhses.

Walao
Yes bro! Took G18 this afternoon, totally can feel she no heart to work already.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Btw, i never ever pafronize her b4....from stories from gd sources....the direct victims.

Walao
Walaoeh…I only took her 3x n duno the details but feel 32 not simplur.
Today no see 32 18 in tank. Many other hanging ard…think 6 ,7 ger free.

I think 1834 g7 I tried twice only hor …1637 oso hav... Fight for survival. But Thai houses oso hav.
But I disagree towkay paimai la…he Huat oredi

Last edited by bonkning; Today at 07:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1