The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
candexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Daw SYTlover

Looks (8/10): Shoulder length with light make up and sharp features. Consider demure and GND syt looks.

Boobs (7/10): B+ Original and natural but not meant for big boob lovers. I feel it's in proportion to her body. Soft feel and touch

Body (8/10): Smooth, tight and very yellowish skin. Slim with minimal fats, no tattoo and nice soft ass to fondle.

Frenching (8/10): it was passionate like bf gf. french well with lips sucking, does not initiate but won't reject when you go in for french.

Painting (9/10): Clean shaven with nice pink pussy lips with no smell, her whole body will twitch with every flick of your tongue

BBBJ (8/10): Good tongue pressure, adequate suction. Slurpy and wild kind with deepthroat! She doesn't stop unless you initiate her to do next step!

FJ (9/10): I bang her in missionary and I can feel her pussy getting so wet and I just finished cause it feels so good. She was responsive and her moan sound natural and real.

GFE (8/10): attitude is very good, they don't rush the show, they are easy to communicate with, friendly, kind and attentive and will do her best to satisfy you

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
nighteye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998075
Lady: Misha
Shave : Yes
French: No
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10 Pretty but looks slightly older than pictures
Body : 8/10 Slim
Boobs: Enhanced, good to grab and suck
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Provide relaxing massage in between shots. Not a time watcher.
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Santoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySantoshyee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tiffany from SYTlover88

OKT : clear instruction, location is easy and central.

Looks : 8.5 long hair and very good looking in person, charming smile and the look will grow on you type..

Body : 9 normal Thai tanned and super slim and curvy, no tattoo, perky hot ass, sexy and small in size

Boob: 9 small and natural. It was nice and pretty seasoned and i spend some time fondling, licking and sucking it.

Frenching: 9 She has playful tongue and we have a hot and passionate mouth action, response well and no need to initiate

Pussy: 9 clean shaven and very sensitive. Gave her a good tongue lashing while I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet

BBBJ : 9 Soft and gentle, skilful with her tongue and mouth suction tight and really sloppy, satisfactory level standard.

FJ : 9.5 It was good co-ordination and responsive. She is accomdating with multiple positions.
We had intense sex and she would thrust her hips to go along with the mood as well while doggy her. No complaint for long, deep, and hard pounding.

GFE :9 good chemistry and very lot of pampering from her, no rushing and willing to accommodate your needs

RTF : Yes. Definitely not a landmine

Thanks bro sytlover
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Beamalie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamalie View Post

Dior from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994764&highlight=

Was recommanded by some seniors to go for her and was indeed legit on her looks and service

Playful and naughty, French not a problem, can suck well and is a moaner too

Pussy quite tight and can be finger plus deep penerate too

Overall was 9/10 for the whole session and Bro okt was kind enough to give me some more discount too
Saw her back and book a session this morning. She do remember me and this time round really more wild and service good 👍
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
tallandshort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytallandshort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Ferrari from Lust justnow & here is my FR ..

Look: 9.5/10 Exact, young and she looks so gorgeous in actual person. Very friendly.

Body: 9.5/10 Fair to normal Thai tan, nice light brown nips that's sensitive. Can fondle, suck and lick she will produce soft moans

Bbbj: 9/10 Slow and sensual at the start. She will follow my tempo

Fj: 9.5/10 WET. No KY needed. Tried a few positions and she was very accommodative.

Attitude: 9/10
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!biguten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biguten View Post

Fr for Ferrari from Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Looks : 9/10 WYSIWYG

Boobs : 8.5/10 b cuppers

Bbbj : 9/10 sucked and hj like a pro. No teeth felt.

Catbath 9/10 slow motion till she reached my tralala

FJ: 9/10 tightness is under mileage I can't deny. Not
As wild but I got carried away with how passionate we bonked. Ended the session with a bang in her mouth

Rtf: yes
RTF Ferrari. Real Solid this time round. Need to edit FJ to 10/10.
Even Jio me to tarma with her housemate Remi but i not enough cash... wasted. Haha. Bros wanna try tarma ferrari and remi really cute and pretty i seen them both.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1