The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison. Everybody got different preferences, i prefer MILF /average looking with good service than dead fish syt. Might as well hold money in one hand, pcc, still save money some more haha
Quality matters for me. I was in LA spa and man the whores there look nothing like their advertised pics. I didn’t enjoy the session and had a hard time trying to cum. Needless to say they lost a customer. I’m so disgusted by the experience and would not return
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
Agree. many here complain syts service lousy, but I always choose those green and inexperience dead fish syts. black face or not I don't care.

Always love to slowly devour every part of their tight body and push my dick inside their small pussy starting slowly, then increasing my speed. They will then start to struggle while I pin them down and continue to pound them fast, hard and rough, watching them in grimace. Shiok! Always make me damn hard as I am in total control while ramming their tight pussy fully and they can't do anything.
Then you should try 252 in VIP. Quite nice looking nice racks but shitty service and many restrictions. Need to rough her up. Heard she gets beaten by customers into submission
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1