The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Tight tight…
Old 19-08-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Ugly and flat - not interested
Tall, slim and pretty - trophy gf but more than half of them are usually flat chested
Old 20-08-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
I prefer big. But this size is ok, especially when put on school uniform for me to have my fetish. She's already 20 but can pass off as someone younger. Get frowns when go hotel haha..

This size is already quite ok, but bro, other than boobs, she is prefect.
Old 20-08-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post
Wow who is she
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't fancy my cousin.

I've got a big extended family and there's a cousin that's pretty good looking but she's pretty flat. Can't remember the date but I got to see her downblouse at her place.

She was facing her PC watching a video and I got to see the biggest nipple in my life so far. She's a small A but I only got to see one of her nipple and it stood out like a sore thumb.

The brown nipple stood erected firmly and I got to see it for at least 10 to 15 minutes until I got tired of it.
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There was once a very pretty girl that I sort of had a crush on. She finally accepted my advances and we went to a hotel. I was super excited, and when she finally took off the towel, she was totally flat. She was wearing a push up all the time we hung up.

Sadly, I immediately became soft ... even though I was so looking forward to the time with her ... despite her super pretty face, I just couldnt. I was very upset with myself. Thankfully we took a break, I popped some meds to help myself and did it. Thereafter, I didnt need the help anymore as I overcame the initial disappointment.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
There was once a very pretty girl that I sort of had a crush on. She finally accepted my advances and we went to a hotel. I was super excited, and when she finally took off the towel, she was totally flat. She was wearing a push up all the time we hung up.

Sadly, I immediately became soft ... even though I was so looking forward to the time with her ... despite her super pretty face, I just couldnt. I was very upset with myself. Thankfully we took a break, I popped some meds to help myself and did it. Thereafter, I didnt need the help anymore as I overcame the initial disappointment.
Woa thats quite bad from your 1st time, lucky you overcome it.

My ex also quite flat but she likes to keep herself hairless so is a plus for me.

Got 1 time we booked a room for an overnight stay, i watched her shower naked then i cant take it i went in and banged her in the shower from behind. She got big sensitive nipples but she kind of slient even when i can see she is high.
After release 1 round in the shower. We dry ourselves then go bed watch tv till we fell asleep.
In the middle of the night i woke up and i cant go back to sleep so i slowly took off her clothes, remove her bra and panty. I can see she is in deep sleep even i remove all her clothes, she still sleeping. So i slowly attack her below and enter her, that is when she started to feel high.
After i pump till i released, we knocked out all the way till morning, where she woke up and saw my morning wood.
She ride on me again till i woke up and did doggy in front of the mirror, i saw her enjoying the moment and she enjoyed watching me cum on her butt.

After that stay, we rarely have time to bang. Most of the time she is engaged in some things that she must keep herself clean. At most we only kiss, this lasted for 3 month before i cant take it and broke up with her.
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Morava deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Most of the time she is engaged in some things that she must keep herself clean. At most we only kiss, this lasted for 3 month before i cant take it and broke up with her.
Religion related ?
Rare for a girl to be so committed to that she deprives herself, would have to be really disciplined.
No other hanky panky ? hj, bj ?
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
engrybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s this masseuse I always go to, shes got a super small pair but not to the point of flat. It super turn on for me just to look at the pair. Sometimes it feels stupid to go to these places just to find a small flat one cos generally ppl always spend just to play with the big bouncy ones. I think she feel happy that I appreciate them since most of the customers always give her nasty remarks for having such a a small pair, to the point she gives discount haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1