The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried to book Icelyn a couple of times but couldn’t due to clash of timings but finally got the 1st slot this morning and definitely one that worth mentioning!

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: Protege8184
Lady: Icelyn
Shave : Partial
French: No
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10 (slim figure)
Boobs: Natural
DT: Yes
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

Very friendly and will cuddle with you after shots. Slim figure and looks like the pics shown. RTF material!
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 3
highflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud of

Fr for Yasmin from Silks

Okt: one of my trusted. Smooth transaction as per normal

Looks: Pretty gal

Body: Amazing body shape. Like the model. Nice big tits, nice round ass and a slender figure! Tall but she looks hot!

Boobs: Big, C tits

Bbbj: Horny girl and love sucking. Had to control her otherwise I cum fast.

Fj: Tight and super wet. I noticed slow motion makes her wet even faster . Very sensual bonk with her. Good stamina
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 7
HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!HyperBeasts is one of the Best!

Saw summer from is back to our lion city .

The other time I missed her as I am away. This time round cannot miss her Liao . Hurry text Foxy Thai Okt and secured my slot with her .

Wao nice and discreet place with en-suite toilet room again. I must really say this time foxythai is improving a lot.

Went in the room and met summer . Tho it’s the first time we met . The session doesn’t seems awkward and she is very bubbly and talkative. Communication in English is not a problem.
Proceed to shower and she make sure that my little brother has a good spa and she is really nice and accommodate to some of my lust request.

Out of the shower we clean each other dry and when she move up up the bed in the way like doggy style . I couldn’t resist and eat her little pussy in doggy style position. Like what other brother mention in their FR. When the time is right ? She is super horny and keep asking for more till she tremble and cum. Spare no time for her I quickly turn her and put on helmet and penetrate her.. can see she is trembling and gaping for air . Omg seeing her in that state and her moan makes me super satisfied. Pump her for a while more and I cum like a happy man.

Received a nice massage during the break and after awhile she gave me a sextisfied bbbj and with a nice and warm cim.

This session is worth the money and time.
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
snakechew is Cool - loads of Potential

FR OF GIFT FROM GALAXY
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998458

Looks: 9/10 attractive. 10% discount from filter.
Body: 10/10 short gal with hot body.
French: DFK.
Boobs: 10/10 huge F cup, use her asset to rub with my cock.
Bbbj: 9/10 solid one.
FJ: 9/10 keep shouting lao gong in missionary and doggy. Make her moan
loudly and she cum. I have morning run so i feel tired but manage to do 1 shot.
GFE: tingtong one. Can speak English and Chinese.
RTF - Definitely if she come again next year.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
mouthfck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ginny from Lust365 was a bonus for me cause chio so can stare at her face while fking her..

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=ginny

Meat at all the right place, the view from the back and front also nice leh, her skin was soft and her neh perfect.

When she suck me, the BBBJ I could shoot anytime if I never control but wah she was a good tease bro.

FJ great , many positions she did , I couldn’t keep up with her performances. Good riding skill also!

Surely coming back when I get the money, no regrets thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 6
lolboygirl is one of the Best!lolboygirl is one of the Best!lolboygirl is one of the Best!lolboygirl is one of the Best!

Foxy Thai - Ava

Tried Ava today, very nice lady, look is my type, not MILF but young and nubile.

She is very accommodating and speaks simple English.
Enhanced breasts, but quite soft, she said it has been over a year
BJ is great, she can do it for quite a while without complaints
Very good during FJ, can ride until she tired then she will give in and let you do your job, teamwork hehe.
GFE is high and location is clean

If I have time, I will probably RTF as there isn't much girls to my liking this batch
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
https://thesbf.shop/showth...8#post23635468

Model Name: Star
Looks : 10/10 Looks exactly as same as what photo shows, one of kind looks like a Korea girl.
Body : 9/10 Enhanced boobs, but nipples are nice to suck. Around 1.68 tall. Prefect shaped body with nice curve, long legs.
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 11/10 Here's the deal, this girl really knows how to suck, can use all kinds of skills and almost makes me cum for both times.
Fuck job(FJ) : 9/10 Super tight below, accommodating to many positions, doggy is the best, with her long and sexy legs/
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9/10 Good in English. Very good in atitude, talked like a real girl friend.
Return fuck(RTF) : Yes, over all it was a excellent experience. Absolutely RTF.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

Saw the photos of Lucky (Fairies finder) was to my liking thus booked a slot

OKT was prompt and also obliging when I asked if can go up earlier as raining

On the fl, looks have to discount about 20-30% with blemishes. Very slim but boobs rather hard so did not play much with it. Some tattoos on different parts of her body. She had a cheery smile, was able to maintain simple convo with some GT needed

On the session, started with short massage which was good and stretching my body. Did BBBJ to engulf my whole tool for short time bf asked whether want to continue or go to FJ. Bf I could reply, she continued BBBJ a short while more. Then straight to FJ with KY. usual CG+missionary bf unloaded. Some frenching during Fj. Clean towels provided

RTF: Unlikely as she going back today. Says will come back maybe in 3 months time
Kinky Thai - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
Foxy Thai - Nana, Darin
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana

Last edited by stryker; Yesterday at 10:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bena Milk Lover

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998891

Imagine the tanned adventure club girl you used to have a crush on when you're young. That's Bena. Tanned skin alright, but still good.

Maybe bakness of 4-5? Got meat + good waist to hip = nice peachy ass when she is on her knees blowing. natural small b but good to play with.

Does she have flat washboard abs? No. but she knows how to use her body and the bbbj is sloppily good.

Decent English, can have some light convo here and there and very pleasant personality.

Will rtf.

Beside planning to rtf Bena, I am also aiming the following:
Yumi from Milk Lover
Candy from GX
Mint Foxy Thai
Audi from L365 (this one abit on the fence, looks like someone I know.. )

Any feedback on those above?
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shortuser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998545

FR for Soda from FAIRIES FINDER

OKT : 10/10. Quick replies with clear and concise instructions

Looks : 10/10. Real SYT with a damn sexy figure. Really skinny with small frame too so larger bros need to be gentle.

BBBJ : 8/10. Green in this trade but still very enjoyable.

FJ : 10/10. Wet and tight. Very accommodating even though I took very long to cum. No black face at all. She's quite green so don't expect commando service.

Overall: 9/10.

RTF : Yes! Too bad she isn't staying here for long.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
autumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterautumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR (YASMIN) from silks stable.
OKT replies fast, short and easy to book

looks : 90% similar
Body : 8/10 nice ass
Boob : definitely not C but nice big eraser Nipple
BBBJ/catbath : very good stamina, can suck and tease for very long
FJ: many positions, best when fking from the rear, the ass is bouncy and meaty. Good stamina, can cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for long.

Can dfk, didn't try 69 or lick her, as I was tired 😂.. Can speak English without using translation. Good gfe. Will try the rest once vitamin M replenished.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1