The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mirzozidri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998985&highlight=

Chanced upon Put thread and booked her this evening

Looks: Looks closely to the picture provided
Body:Curved body with stubstance for her ass to take hard pounding with B boobs
BBBJ: Really excels here knows how to give a solid 1 here
Frenching im a sucker for french
FJ: I could literally feel the walls of her pussy during penatration, she was very wet. and she’s definitely a moaner, I would never get tired of hearing her.
Old Today, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tisero204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lisa - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

A short one with no ratings cause too lazy

According to her 21 year old

Looks: compare to photo is same feature, 90% same.
Body: fair and slim, natural boobs that love to be lick
French: Tongue fighting type
Attitude: She put in 10/10 effort, u can feel it.
BBBJ: great suction and she will make it slow cover the area, she can go either fast or slow.
FJ: clean shaved and i would never get tired of hearing her moans, high responsive type. hard pounding allow and she will adjust here and there to accomodate me.

A very worthy bonk at 160-2s-90m. Lisa is a service oriented lady, out to please and she has a nice attitude, it just make the whole session even better, at least for me. Thanks to okt bro for smooth arrangement too.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=999285&highlight=

Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trillionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for lilly : https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Looks: Same as photo provided. Sexy and seductive. Greeted me politely and nice attitude lady.

Body: Nice curvy figure, looks vourlopous,well-maintained, E CUP!! Big boobs Nautral soft able to let me fondle, suck and lick. She gets wet easily.

Frenching: DFK! French like my long lost gf.

Bbbj: Skills were top notch! Bros love bbbj really must try! Highly recommended! Electric eye contact. Shot my first cum in her mouth and making sure that I was thoroughly satisfied.

Fj: she was very horny and kept asking me to fuck her harder, I was absolutely amazed! Only had missionary cause her both leg grab my waist and her hand clenched on the bedsheet! Moan filled in my ears and I really die in her hand!

Lilly serve me well like a king! I left the room with both leg Jelly, and brothers met her please treat her gentle and care, you will know what I mean😎 SEXTISFIED!!
Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mengpoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fairies Finder - Yaya
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Look - very close to photo, very less filter. Young girl with nice smiling and very good attitude.

Figure - Very nice shape with C little rabbit. Charming to seduce me.

Attitude - She welcome me with nice pyjamas. After remove show her pair of good rabbit and my little brother direct stand up quickly. Showering me with together gently and put on her nice smiling.

BBBJ - Very powerful suction with slurrpppppyyy sound. Her sexy look make me feel more excitement.

HJ - she hold my little brother to point on her nehneh with very nice movement, keep see her sexy look with this together almost burst

FJ - Very tight to go in. Shaved very well to welcome you to come in. Sexy moan sound make feel more excited to keep pumping. Her look is like cannot tahan already but I still continue working hard, finally able to pump out all the lovely water inside.

Overall - Very nice chatting and enjoy the session with her. Is like doing with first love gf. Definitely Worth the money.
RTF - If vitamin M allow
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter

Last edited by mengpoh; Today at 12:33 PM.
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
fck44grand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable : Silkstockings

Lady : Elise

Looks- 9/10
Body- 9/10 young and tight
Boobs- 9/10 natural
Pussy- 9/10 wet and slippery
Bj- 9/10 sucked me so well
Fj- 9/10 she is damn good on bed. Likes to be touched during session no complains for me and 2 shots easily gave
Gfe- 9/10 took good care of me. Not a time watcher. Genuine feels

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=elise

Overall ~
Overall was amazing bonk with Elise. Solid, accommodative and fun

Rtf- yes
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dilldow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Ferrari from Lust365 for my session and here is my review about her :

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...hlight=ferrari

Looks : Cute, true to the picture…beautiful girl 9.5

Body : Nice body, cute height….9

Boobs : Nice juicy boobies….9

Pussy : Super tight, wet and lots of water 9

BJ : She really gave me the urge to release, she did according to how I liked it and never stop and took her time 9.5

FJ : She is so full of energy and never stop also. Doggy her and willing to learn positions new to her 9.5

Overall : Very friendly and bubbly, good service!
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Managed to get FB for another gem - Star of One Siam

Very chio, and she is just as slim and sexy like the photos posted, bakness 1.5/2. About 23 years old. Frenching, painting, BBBJ all offered. She was furiously trying to get me to CIM for first shot but I wanted to fuck her instead. FJ was great and if you hit her right spots, the moans are genuine and ego boosting . That said she is slightly soft spoken so will need some effort to break the ice. Boobs are man-made Cs and the hard kind.

Overall a great bonk and worth the higher price. Cheers!
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

Lust365 - Ginny
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Ginny is back. I've encountered her name before and almost all good reviews so I gave her a try

Overall: 9/10
She very pretty in person. Ticked all qualities I'm looking for a gal. Hardworking and body is bomb. Confirm little bro salute her one
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998883

Timmie from flirtygirls

Was checking out new lady from okt and saw timmie which I feel is very perfect for my liking

She was damn sexy, body very slim and tone with some abs too

French skills was good and her catbath was awesome

She let me mouth fucked her awhile before I dive into her love holes doing 69 together

We enjoyed fucking from missinoary to doggy and ended off her riding me on top

I can say her expression and Moan was one of the most sexiest type I saw

Thanks for the arrangement
Review here was true. Fruitful sunday i get!
She damn horny and accomodative
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Misha ( Gentlemenclub24 )

Shave : trimmed
French: Yes, very passionate with lots of tongue fighting from shower to bed
English: Yes, a mixture of simple English & Thai
Looks: 9/10 a beautiful friendly,flirty & bubbly long hair lady with a cheerful smile, looking much better with lesser make up.
Body: 9/10 light tanned skin & nice slim figure with 2 beautiful body arts on her lower & upper back
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced C melon cup, stiff but good to massage, kiss & lick non stop, thus driving her horny. Highly recommend for boobs lovers.
CIM: No
HJ: 8/10
AR: No
AJ: No
BJ: 10/10 enjoyed licking & sucking my hard rod non stop followed by deep throat, with a seductive look.
Painting: Yes, we performed 69 & she was so responsive when licking her abalone
FJ: 10/10 very good in riding me on her cowgirl position.
We caressed each other & performed DFK wild like long lost lovers. Her pussy was wet & tight. Loved to hear her moan sensually in a missionary & spooning positions. The deeper & faster I penetrated onto her, the higher orgasm she would moan for. She really enjoyed sex a lot.
Overall: 10/10

Additional remarks:
Very service oriented & hard working lady with highly strong GFE & PSE who treats a guy like her long lost lover. Not a time watcher. A very horny lady who helped me to give out an explosive shot of cum on her lower body in a short matter of time. She gave me a good relaxing massage that made me fall asleep after round one. She was still very horny & initiated round 2 after massage. She performed BBBJ on me before sex. During round 2, we did cowgirl, doggy & missionary. I didn’t manage to cum due to physical tiredness & time constraints. We still gave each other passionate kisses before she sent me off. One of my best bonking ladies who has strong KC power. Will try to plan for RTF before she leaves.
To all fellow bros who like big boobs, horny type with strong GFE & PSE, you can go for Misha. She is a great gem. Do book her while she’s still around.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 12
yang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond reputeyang123 has a reputation beyond repute

- Alice, KT
- 4 stars out of 5 stars 👍👍 - very good bonk,
my dream type of girl plus good attitude 🔥💪

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...ighlight=alice

- Looks:
SYT, looks sweet yet sexy type.
The type I want to fuck.

- Body:
ZERO boobs, I don't care also,
most important is sexy legs and bamboo body.
Pussy is shaved,

- Summary:
This is kind of my ideal girl lah, plus good attitude.
Nothing much to complaint about 😇❤️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1