The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5396 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
I am here to share an experience with one of a newly opened tcm near Race Course Road. What attracts me was their unique uniform, the kind of long skirt fairy like. It was mentioned previously in one of the thread. I have decided to give it a try and share my FR to all other bros. Pardon for my writing. I would say that her massage is not bad with some hard pressing and many finger running around the back and thigh. She is still green in the industry but can tell that she is doing her best. I left a happy man with standard damage. Upon leaving the shop, I do see other young masseur that are quite good looking. Bros can pm me for contact.

TCM name : Y*** K*** TCM
Masseur name : Q* Q*
Can share this ctc?
Old Today, 03:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
I am here to share an experience with one of a newly opened tcm near Race Course Road. What attracts me was their unique uniform, the kind of long skirt fairy like. It was mentioned previously in one of the thread. I have decided to give it a try and share my FR to all other bros. Pardon for my writing. I would say that her massage is not bad with some hard pressing and many finger running around the back and thigh. She is still green in the industry but can tell that she is doing her best. I left a happy man with standard damage. Upon leaving the shop, I do see other young masseur that are quite good looking. Bros can pm me for contact.

TCM name : Y*** K*** TCM
Masseur name : Q* Q*
Yeah, I tried the ML Jenny recommended by some other brother in a SYT thread. Their uniform is Tang Dynasty style dress (more like Han to me, to qualify as Tang, I think more of the breast should be exposed ). She is very young 24, but skilled at ear picking (she let me experience it for free, but I got too nervious with a pointy stick poking in my eardrums and thus twitched too much to enjoy it).

The dress added to the overall appeal I felt. She allowed me to lift up her skirt for touching her tighs, and pulll up her upper shirt to caress her boobs ([s]a little too small?[/s] forgot big or small). When I was there, saw a few young MLs -- but to me the lady boss (or reception? but she behave like the boss or manager) is the prettiest albeit a little matured.

But I am still looking in vain for a MP where the MLs wear sarong (like SQ stewardess and the split in front should not be buttoned but can reveal all the way up to almost the private area when the lady move one leg forward) or qibao with very high cut all the way to the buttock .

Last edited by CrazyFox; Today at 04:01 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
Yeah, I tried the ML Jenny recommended by some other brother in a SYT thread. Their uniform is Tang Dynasty style dress (more like Han to me, to qualify as Tang, I think more of the breast should be exposed ). She is very young 24, but skilled at ear picking (she let me experience it for free, but I got too nervious with a pointy stick poking in my eardrums and thus twitched too much to enjoy it).
i thought this jennie is big boobs one? or did i get the wrong info.
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
CRYBABY CRYBABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

Jenny Boobs is Real D cup , small tiny pink nipples

Dont' know which Bro Zap me here while i sharing pure gem

No More Sharing with No Gratitude as recently discover New
place with Prettier & Real C cup boobs also cheaper with more menu
choices
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all

Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.63 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "B" cup
HDLY: Slow and feeling great
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $60 + $50 (premium service @ affordable price)
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helmetnocap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can pm ctc?? finding the whole afternoon
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helmetnocap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc bro?
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
HumbleGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Apparently not much of the ML mentioned here are from the West area, which made us the Western became quite boring.

Yesterday one of the Spa Mamasan introduced me their latest edition ML whom just came to work (2 days old, first time in Singapore) and passed their test water and requirement.

She started with a standard back massage, after almost 20 minutes mark, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

This is really something new to me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage (in uniform la). Moving down to legs she rest my both legs on hers and slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care, ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and handling my tools in slow motion (not in a hurry) really got me high up. I also like how she has to control her moaning when I squeeze her B cup handful natural breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in no time.

Hi bro… I’m stay at the West, finally saw some thread for west MP.
Please help to pm or share contact and details. Thanks.
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 2
CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!CrazyFox is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
May be big, I seriously forgot. It was a while back. Her face is so-so a bit plain jane, that's why I did not intend to return.
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

The dress added to the overall appeal I felt. She allowed me to lift up her skirt for touching her tighs, and pulll up her upper shirt to caress her boobs ([s]a little too small?[/s] forgot big or small). When I was there, saw a few young MLs -- but to me the lady boss (or reception? but she behave like the boss or manager) is the prettiest albeit a little matured.

But I am still looking in vain for a MP where the MLs wear sarong (like SQ stewardess and the split in front should not be buttoned but can reveal all the way up to almost the private area when the lady move one leg forward) or qibao with very high cut all the way to the buttock .
What's the damage ? saw this shop when passing by
Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share contact.
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Can share ctc? Rare West one
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
When I was there, saw a few young MLs -- but to me the lady boss (or reception? but she behave like the boss or manager) is the prettiest albeit a little matured.
Wah for me opposite taste lol. Shes the manager apparently not boss. I initially thought she was boss as she wasn't wearing the costume sometimes.
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Ccyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCcyyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Can share contact bro? Tia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1