The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

got recommended this place by one bro..went there, parked at basement and went up to the shop...quite secluded..asked what kind of services they have...waxing, massage, facial etc...choose massage for 1.5hrs @$80, reasonably priced...took off my clothing and then see no underwear on the bed..so no choice wear own...then the ml came in, introduced as Apple..did not really look at her as I was facing down...she then put a long towel over my body and ask if I want to remove the underwear as it might get stained by the oil...ok then..she did all the massage moves until it went to the butt..she was basically moving her hand in and out of my crack...cannot tahan already, then signalled to face up...she was also very gentle with the hardened rod, and then I see the face, my rod softened a bit..a bit old to my taste, maybe late 40s..she tried to revive it but only shortly...then she offered her breast to me and of course I toll it and imagine she is a beauty..soon I erupted..although sher looks department scored low in my opinion, maybe there is something you might be interested...her nipples looked to be hidden...need to suck very hard to get it out...extra pricing also not nice, quoted $170...I doubt I would return..
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Anotherboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
extra pricing also not nice, quoted $170...I doubt I would return..
3b2r for hj and top roam? That's very expensive... u got nego with her? Maybe can share the location if other bros also kena so sharp knife
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Visited Linda ex BMC at her new Geylang road shop. She is the only one waxing there. Boyzilian nicely done, great GFE and sensual aftercare. 68 entry + 50 tip. Will return.
Bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1