The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hair/Head Spa Lao Jiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I got one hair spa near Little India/Farrer

$68 per entry, i quite like it

Wash face, massage scalp, massage face, massage head, some shoulder massage.

There are a few girls there, all PRC i think. I took the one with the biggest boobs, D cup. She is slim, small waist and flat tummy, real D cups.
Hi

Will love to give it a go

can PM me the contact plz
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Bro, can share who is the ML is first photo? Second photo is V. First 1 I’m still clueless
First one is Mandy. Body is like Novita Lam (SG Influencer). She RTC liao.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2873 / Power: 21
sweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond repute

Waaa V is really 4896!

Just tried her today and the experience was heavenDly, the boobs F buay tahan man.

I took the $98 package - 1.5 hours.

Would like to ask those bros that have tried the $68 & $98 packages, any difference?

Or just the duration longer nia
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoothme View Post
Waaa V is really 4896!

Just tried her today and the experience was heavenDly, the boobs F buay tahan man.

Would like to ask those bros that have tried the $68 & $98 packages, any difference?

Able to pm contact for V? Thanks
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dannEtc is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Bro Can share contact / location ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Today nothing to do so browse SBF and chanced upon this thread. Really stir my curiosity with all these hair spa thing. Never try before so decided to PM bros here for the contact. But ended up doing recce myself and managed to find the place! Added their wechat and damn heng managed to book V for 90 minutes.
Reach the place and saw C at the front desk. Wah her eyes quite big and round. Took a quick shower and wait for V to come in, the anticipation really is a killer cos of what bros had been saying here! Finally she came in and OMG. She's wearing a crop top that shows her slim waist and her chest just damn tight in the top. Her voice is also very gentle and i just melted. Hair spa experience not bad. Wash hair, then do the water ring thing, quite ticklish for me but overall still enjoyable. Then she help to blowdry my hair follow by ear digging. After that a simple massage and GQ popped. Opt for oral and when she lift the top up, i got giddy. Giddy from excitement that is! I bury my face in her boobs, hug her waist and zhutzhut like no tomorrow. She laugh and ask if her boobs really is that amazing and careful not to suffocate in them. She's quite accommodating and no complains no matter how long i zhutzhut her heavenly pillows. Btw all along she's not wearing a bra, just some kind of silicon nipple cover. So damn hot. Then she slowly go down in squatting position while i sat on the massage bed and blows away. Omg her bj is quite good for me. Halfway through feeling kinky so i hold both her hands by the wrist and say cannot use her hands. So im holding her hands above her head while she's squatting and blowing me with the in out in out head motion and also with her melons showing. Cannot tahan with such a view and CIM and she slowly drains everything. We clean up afterwards and had a little chat and thats it.

Definitely will RTM although entrance and special quite pricey but her figure and attitude really make tup for it. Thanks bro neko666 for replying! Will try C next and also bro kkjitchy's recommendation!
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

Polish big head small head clean clean!
Upgraded her skill set with 20-30min edging / hdly
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Upgraded her skill set with 20-30min edging / hdly

Indeed. Thanks to her sifu.
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
Itchking is a glorious beacon of lightItchking is a glorious beacon of lightItchking is a glorious beacon of lightItchking is a glorious beacon of lightItchking is a glorious beacon of lightItchking is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
First one is Mandy. Body is like Novita Lam (SG Influencer). She RTC liao.
She coming back end of this month
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone pls pm me lady V’s contact ? Sucker for big natural boobs
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alextan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoothme View Post
Waaa V is really 4896!

Bro can share her contact? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1