The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Most of the video that can be found online about rape are usually not genuine, just an act.
The thoughts about being raped and would enjoy being raped are usually unreal. To have a role play of such with a loved one is different.
Also, forced penetrative sex won't be comfortable for both as the pussy is too dry. The dry abrasion can even cause some skin tear for both.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14088 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Some young girls are very pretty with sexy bodies.
Nubile.
Fertile.
Not on the pill.
If I really lust after the girl and have this overwhelming sensation to breed her, I always aim for RAW sex.
My rate of getting RAW is about 29.8% and I've creampied 160+ girls a total of 348 creampies....
Of this, I was able to convince 70% and cream about 70% of these girls.
The remaining 30% of consensual RAW fucks refused to allow me to cream them.... I complied..... sometimes.
And the remaining 30%? Not consensual...

Up my points if you want more info...

This was a 20 year old university student who was so green she didn't even realise that I had creampied her...
Panicked, frantically calling her friends to ask on emergency contraception.
And trying to escape the bedroom and get away from me.

165cm / 48kg.
Natural C cups with pinkish nipples....
Old Today, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Some young girls are very pretty with sexy bodies.

165cm / 48kg.
Natural C cups with pinkish nipples....
Nice picture. Are those 34C size boobs ?
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14088 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Nice picture. Are those 34C size boobs ?
Yes. Heavy, firm with zero sag….
Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Raynence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
She started to cry means she was really terrified bro. Should have taken it as a sign to stop cz she wouldn't have cried if she was enjoying the "rape".
Yeah, I believe due to being in a foreign country, there is an added layer of insecurity for her. And no safe word also meant nothing to stop the whole thing.
I had planned a whole lot of things to say during, but the crying meant nature of it changed.

Still feel bad about it whenever I think of her.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Raynence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a tip for people who want to roleplay 'rape' in the future and hiding your face is part of it.

Leave a tip on who you are that she can easily recognise.
eg. use your normal voice but different tone, or expose an identifying mark or accessory such as watch or ring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1