The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
OWO

Not sure if there is already such thread but let's share some good OWO.

Yesterday happen to be around central region (red line) and walk pass a small mp, from outside can clearly see thru inside which only having 2 beds and 1 ML.

Decided to walk in and give it a try. Op for 1.5hrs as 1hr to me is too short. ML look like in her 30s, not pretty but also not ugly la....

It is so new that the curtain was not even install hahaha so ML use divider just make it a bit more privacy.....single use undie was also provided... everything was new.

Massage started....really hard massage and hit all point (to some extent damn pain la). Very cheerful and chatty ML. Massage was good but later part teasing was even better.

Upper body done, so here comes the lower body. Started by tearing apart the single use undie and adjust my leg a bit so she can have full access to my goin area. The combination of hard, soft and essential touching approach was something very nice ......by the way is low entry and no mention about gq as well. This is the type that really make U reflex and feel the enjoyment moment. Rod was already hard rock while facing down.

Is time to flip over, my rod was standing tall. Without hesitation, ML again use her magic hand to care of my rod, and while doing it, she pull down her tops and wow.....that's huge....I can't tell is natural or enhance cause the hand feel doest feel it natural and can't find any artificial part of it....those like big boobs like me sure like it.....I'm a bit hard to come despite caring her headlight so she again make a move and pull down a bit of her pant....wow lace undie and that's it.....come in now time hahaha.

Thru out session, is was very pleasant talking to her and she indeed putting a lot of effort. Willing to place.

I just tips her standard market price. ...good gem and sure will rtf.

Not going to openly share but will give some hint for bros to explore.
1) central region red line MRT.
2) close to a mall with some "road description" and "numberic".

Go figure out la. Enjoy
Old Today, 10:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: OWO

"close to a mall with some "road description" and "numberic".

Umm... wonder chatgpt can help to decode? Haha.

On a serious note, as we know those OWO in the malls such as the two PPCs, Parklane, USSC, KSC, FEP, the good old FC, etc are either dwindling in number or CMI, or carrot chop shop or all three. Worst killer is most have no shower and a real turn off for those who want to have some basic hygiene.

I believe real OWO gems are outside of mall. Looking forward to more sharing by bros here.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have one OwO in the east with hard and teasing massage. Non curtain type. Place come with private shower.
All in with entrance and basic happy ending 2blues.
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Have one OwO in the east with hard and teasing massage. Non curtain type. Place come with shower.
Lol i guess i know who you are referring to and i love her massage. really a symphony between Hard massage and soft teasing. too bad nowadays my OC kept wfh, no chance to go out for such enjoyment.
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Lol i guess i know who you are referring to and i love her massage. really a symphony between Hard massage and soft teasing. too bad nowadays my OC kept wfh, no chance to go out for such enjoyment.
Haha. Sorry to hear that. There still chance. Also is good that u know who is she without saying names. Keep it safe. Those who want contact can pm.
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Junction 8, Junction 9, 10 miles Junction etc
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster

Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Junction 8, Junction 9, 10 miles Junction etc
One of them ...Central region bro..
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
One of them ...Central region bro..
pm bro pls
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am now in j8…is here a owo? Pls pm me.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
"close to a mall with some "road description" and "numberic".

Umm... wonder chatgpt can help to decode? Haha.

On a serious note, as we know those OWO in the malls such as the two PPCs, Parklane, USSC, KSC, FEP, the good old FC, etc are either dwindling in number or CMI, or carrot chop shop or all three. Worst killer is most have no shower and a real turn off for those who want to have some basic hygiene.

I believe real OWO gems are outside of mall. Looking forward to more sharing by bros here.

Close to mall la so is not inside the mall. Agree on no shower and hygiene is an issue but the one I refer too.....hahah also no shower (or was not offered to me) but is clean and use hot towel to clean me up after the deed. Overall to me is good hygiene...
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
I am now in j8…is here a owo? Pls pm me.

Don't be lazy go walk around and explore haha
Old Today, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't be lazy go walk around and explore haha
Is it Lxxa at block 5x3? If it is her, I already “explored” yesterday.
If not, please pm me.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Have one OwO in the east with hard and teasing massage. Non curtain type. Place come with private shower.
More clue can ah? So we can go explore haha
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
More clue can ah? So we can go explore haha
Already one bro know without further clues.
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Poxyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPoxyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPoxyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tampines got one OWO, sexy SyT Vietnamese and good BBBJ skills
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1