The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Bernice - Housing Agent

This is a sort of a continuation spawned off from my original thread - Alicia - Friend’s wife which is a spawn off of …

Prologue

It should be known by now, the type of women I like is not everybody's cup of tea. Some will call me a homewrecker, some will call me bastard, because there are so many girls out there, but I always tread on the 'unavailable' ones. Why? I guess it's just a fetish. Everybody likes what they like.

- Thicc
- Relatives
- Ang Moh
- Pinay
- AT
and et cetra.

There's simply no lack of women but yes, I seriously only like one kind of woman. This story stems from my younger days, that kind of got me started into my current fetish (preference) for married ladies. I simply find them alluring and nice, lust ensues after attraction for sure. I do like single ones too, but purely for the physical intimacy.

Keep your gf/wives away from me will do.

If you want to blast/zap/criticise me, kindly do it via PM, I will not respond to harsh remarks in the thread. If you want to discuss something subjectively on this, feel free, I will engage on a light note and discuss this openly. I expect a few zaps to happen right after I start this thread. Let's see if they will leave their usernames down.

=======

My life has been filled with such women, unbelievable as it might seem, but my stories always revolve around such. I guess once I started something, it just comes naturally.

Disclaimer

Again, a lot of information is fiction, the events & situation is similar, but like I always say, ang mo kio might be queenstown, car might be van, NS might be reservist, rain might be sun, night might be day, weekday might be weekend, etc. The story is scripted in a way that makes it a romance novel of sorts, but some parts are just simply spiced up for reading pleasure.

My description of the sex is based on what I remember, and how I enjoyed it. Again, I'm thick down there, not long, so when I say the ladies say "so big", big refers to the thickness. Sadly, I don't have a long dick like ang mohs.

Everything, please take it with a pinch of salt. I will not be providing 100% accurate information about job, location and sensitive information. As the story goes, this a story on betrayal and hurting people. I did hurt some people when this happened, especially a good friend.

ps: This story is a short one like Milly. The longest I have shared, is Janice, and Janice will always be my only tryst that I hold dearest to my heart. I'm estimating about 40 pages including replies and posting.

Posting Style

- I try to post daily, Granted there are times I might be late but I always try to post daily.

- Length of post depends on how much I write upfront, I usually write everything upfront in MS Word, then I cut and paste daily. This ensures that readers don't end up not seeing any updates for days/weeks/months before another post appears. I hate reading manga like that, the writer draws on whims and leaves everybody dangling and the story is always changing. So my posts will be shorter when I've not written anything and still want to maintain a regular daily update for you folks. Longer when I've written more ahead, so you folks can read more.

In due time when I'm done writing, I usually just post everything when I can.

- I do not pen my memories daily, sometimes I can write 1-2 hours, sometimes 5mins and some days, none at all - hey, I also got a life to live you know?!?

- I always try my best to reply to questions and replies in the thread. If I miss you out, usually is because I didn't click on quote or I am on holiday and replying on phone takes forever (and yes, I'm going on another holiday with a "friend" soon. ) just ping me to reply you.

- Blue Balls: Since I always write ahead, I've ample time and brain power to decide where to stop the day's postings. This usually results in a lot of people scolding me, cursing me and say I hang them by their balls to dry. So be warned - if you read my posts, and is about to cum, rest assured the post will end RIGHT before you cum. Feel free to curse me in the thread. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

By reading this story, you agree to be blue-balled, to suffer from waist down, and in no means will the writer - ME - be scolded or cursed.
Old Today, 09:06 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

This is WIP story…

Have fun waiting

This is not in relations to another Bro’s experience shared prior, any similarities or resemblance is strictly purely coincidental.
Old Today, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

welcome back gog
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

This story is dated a while after Alicia’s. You all know what happened and what transpired.

For a while, there was sullenness, agony, pain but life moves on. Told myself that this was not me, and it was wrong that it even happened.

Called myself out for being a bastard and swore never to let this happen again, but we all know, this is like drugs. The more you try to veer off it, it just comes back stronger, harder and you are ever and ever in the grasp of drugs.

Keeping little gog calm in my new church after changing one (for obvious reasons) was my goal. Having and surrounded by new friends, new ladies (targets), little gog was shouting to be free, but decidedly I should be a gentleman, I tried my best to beat little gog down, telling it to behave and also to be quiet.

Seems to work thus far, I focused on work and friends, I got my promotion, a nice pay increment, which let me change another job for even higher pay after I resigned (within a month/two). Schemer/opportunist? Yes, I was, who doesn't want more money?

I do.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
welcome back gog
Thanks bro, knock yourself out
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Welcome back, finally got the story I asked for.. coz I'm also going through roughly the same stage in life now hahaha.
Old Today, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Bro welcome back 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1