The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 12
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
How were you able to know them and up know
A... kinda know from work related. she interviewed for a job and didn't get it but i got to know her (i'm not the interviewer). helped her prepare for another job interview then somehow talked about sexual stuff. she's single no bf for a while so i guess she has her needs. told her about my situation then she agreed to be fwb with no strings attached. i told her she's free to end it if she finds a bf. we were fwb for almost 2 years.

B... we actually went to the same sch last time but she don't remember me. happened to meet her at a gathering (not sch related) and that's how we connected. did twice few years back then stopped. along the way i did hint to connect back but she declined, until quite recently she finally asked to catch up. but her version of catch up is in bed.

C... work related again. attended some event together and sat at the same table. actually noticed her from her OOTD posts on social media so i know her name already. just didn't have chance to start a convo until this event.

hit off with C really well and she became fwb within weeks of knowing her. ended after about 3 months cos husband found out

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1