The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liulang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=desmond777;23578622]
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplemae View Post

Pls pm me contact. Tks
Pls PM too, tks
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

omg bros, i found one of the best HDLY i've ever had. and i don't usually go for MILFs. but this one is really very okay in terms of looks and figure

looks - 7/10 (she's in her late 30s or early 40s but very very well maintained)
figure - 8/10 (still very slim and firm)
massage 7/10 (could be a little bit harder, but 10 hours later still got effect)
sensual 11/10 (the BEST HDLY so far, and this is from someone who tried legendary CoCo from Tanjong Pagar area)
location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

the downside is it's expensive, $98 entry. but okay lah, solo room, actual shower shower. place is big and clean. 98 is ex but trust me, well worth it. her teasing comes with every 2 or 3 strokes, very constant, like hard 85% of the time kind. keep teasing non stop. very sensual.

do PM for info. remember to UP if you like the recommendation
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
imbtt123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
omg bros, i found one of the best HDLY i've ever had. and i don't usually go for MILFs. but this one is really very okay in terms of looks and figure

massage 7/10 (could be a little bit harder, but 10 hours later still got effect)
sensual 11/10 (the BEST HDLY so far, and this is from someone who tried legendary CoCo from Tanjong Pagar area)
location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

the downside is it's expensive, $98 entry. but okay lah, solo room, actual shower shower. place is big and clean. 98 is ex but trust me, well worth it. her teasing comes with every 2 or 3 strokes, very constant, like hard 85% of the time kind. keep teasing non stop. very sensual.

hi bro can dm info? TYVM
Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Cunite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCunite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

i like how you described - that comes every 2-3 strokes, constant non stop teasing. Consistent teasing is important for a good HDLY. also total duration is important. yet at the same time i feel like the stimulation cannot be too constant (otherwise i cannot last la). HDLY connoisseur will know.

I've tried all the famous one. Adele, Star. while i agree they are top grade HDLY practitioners, but i can just never last long enough because they dont 'edge' enough. the stimulation is non-stop without breaks. also they just grab ur dick and jack it basically, so while it feels good, it's almost 'too good' if you know what i mean. you really just cannot prolong the experience if you are really sensitive like me.

hope to be able to find more like-minded bros so that we can exchange. after many years of trying many massage joints, i have developed a taste for specific style, preferring to release while lying down (and not on all fours). so that your dick is 'pulled down' position, rather than in normal erect position which happens when you are on all fours, which is why i dont fancy it cuz it just feels the same as normal. those who like their dick massaged in the pulled down pos will know. it feels totally different because of the way they have to grab your dick and your balls together. and usually the frenulum gets tons of love.

you will start to know where are the joints that have girls who are trained to give your ass crack and shaft a good oil massage from behind (somehow they are mostly in 88 joints). yet i've never met 2 girls with the same style, even in the same joint. problem is they have their SOP - non-oil massage first, oil massage on the back, then leg, they will probably throw some teasing in between, then maybe some focus on the butt for 5-10 min, then turn around, GQ. this doesnt work for me. cant stay hard, and not enough stimulation.

i always tell my regulars at these joints, after they finish the 5-10 min towel massage at the beginning, just start doing oil massage at bum area. they know what it means, and usually that means 30 mins of intense focus (i usually cant last more than that) on my balls and shaft (note: they can't just rub the balls. they also need to know how to stimulate the shaft and frenulum). these girls already have the techniques, but they just dont apply it consistently enough, or long enough, so must guide them.

my criteria for solid HDLY (lying down kind):
-oily (some places the girls not trained they dont use enough and it really not as shiok)
-technique - they need to know how to use their whole hand AND fingers together to tease and stroke the shaft and head gently (and not just grab and pump. skilled practitioners will know). best ones i had know how to use their palm, fingers, thumbs, all applying different strokes and pressure. adele has good technique.
-variety - they need to have a few different 'moves' in their repertoire too otherwise too boring. adele doesnt have good variety. she has basically only one move if i recall. star has quite a lot of variety, but other areas (tempo, pressure) not to my taste as very aggressive style.
-tempo - slowly and gently so i can really feel the electricity with each touch, and do for a few reps, before pausing and resting for a bit. then resume. then rotate the repertoire. keep doing until bth liao and just release. the basic principle im looking for is whether the tempo matches mine, and achieves the edging im after. YMMV
-pressure - as mentioned, cannot be too 'hard' kind. light to medium is best, enough to be stimulated, not enough to cum too fast. because im sensitive, even the light brushing can feel really electrifying, but ML must know how to apply la, cannot be just use the nails to tickle kind.
-girl - cannot be old/fat/ugly la sorry. last time whenever such threads come out, is always the old aunties that have the technique. but i need young and pretty girls otherwise it doesnt work.

usually this style just feels so shiok that i always skip the turn around and ask them continue. if it feels good, why goto regular HJ? thats why i dont understand. most of these girls normal HJ sucks in comparison. it's almost like they are taught, HJ means just jack up and down to until ejaculation. but luckily they still learn some art of teasing.

This style probably only for bros who are like me - sensitive (cant last long kind) and like edging and teasing. if anyone has contact to share w me, pl PM me.
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunite View Post
-pressure - as mentioned, cannot be too 'hard' kind. light to medium is best, enough to be stimulated, not enough to cum too fast. because im sensitive, even the light brushing can feel really electrifying, but ML must know how to apply la, cannot be just use the nails to tickle kind.
-girl - cannot be old/fat/ugly la sorry. last time whenever such threads come out, is always the old aunties that have the technique. but i need young and pretty girls otherwise it doesnt work.

usually this style just feels so shiok that i always skip the turn around and ask them continue. if it feels good, why goto regular HJ? thats why i dont understand. most of these girls normal HJ sucks in comparison. it's almost like they are taught, HJ means just jack up and down to until ejaculation. but luckily they still learn some art of teasing.

This style probably only for bros who are like me - sensitive (cant last long kind) and like edging and teasing. if anyone has contact to share w me, pl PM me.
Lol v long and nice descriptions. I'll pm u but i think u should already know. I like both sides actually. Massage can be average, but v chio girl and long post-massage service (Roam,zhut,dfk,making out etc) is also very enjoyable.

But long HDLY duration also damn shiok, had to try to hold myself from shooting. The feeling of the ML holding ur dick from behind with her small hands is really damn good.
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Cunite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCunite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenc3 View Post
Lol v long and nice descriptions. I'll pm u but i think u should already know. I like both sides actually. Massage can be average, but v chio girl and long post-massage service (Roam,zhut,dfk,making out etc) is also very enjoyable.

But long HDLY duration also damn shiok, had to try to hold myself from shooting. The feeling of the ML holding ur dick from behind with her small hands is really damn good.
lol once in awhile i go for those too. that's what i call the GFE experience. once in awhile you wanna roam, DFK some hot chick. but usually the HJ experience is like 10%. so will rotate back to the long good HDLY to have the premium care for your dick lol. alas both necessary but serve different purposes.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 16
roflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroflmaolol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i like how you described - that comes every 2-3 strokes, constant non stop teasing. Consistent teasing is important for a good HDLY. also total duration is important. yet at the same time i feel like the stimulation cannot be too constant (otherwise i cannot last la). HDLY connoisseur will know.
I recommend you try the Hegre style in a thread here.
She is one of the 'better', but not the best yet.

I agree on you on everything for looks, HDLY and HJ. These days i felt 'teasing and sensual' are overuse also. Followed some FR on good sensual, end up just finger to bau bau only.

I am also more mafan than you, a good fingernail tease skills is very important as well.
(i.e 蚂蚁上树).

Good skill to me is fingernail tease that is soft and slow. Too much pressure and fast will feel like scratching, but will not have good sensation if is too light. Character of ML will be very important, need to have extreme patient.

Then, right procedures and motions are also needed. The bare minimum is start from thigh to external butt to ass to perineum to scrotum. Good ML will have good transition with fluid motion between these area

The above usually before HDLY or in combination, skillful ones can one hand do the above + HDLY.

Small things also important, like use hair to tease, good smell - and temperature. KNN a few times the ML have ice cold hand and oil.

I had my taste in China, and have never the same treatment in SG.

Will try @kennese2006 reco and see how.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster

kennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of lightkennese2006 is a glorious beacon of light

DAMN WELL SAID.

i really like how the touches are constant, light, and fleeting. my ONLY wish was a different ML. her technique was solid and delivery perfect, but she's not my usual cup of tea (again, i'm the SYT type, she hits Slim and Pretty (ish) but not young). then again, no complain because service was top notch.

she's not the (grab your dick and jack off kind), more like slide up your thigh, opps too far i hit "something" i need to go back down kind. enticing teasing.

this went on for more than 70mins of the 90mins i picked. damn nice.

will DM you to trade please! would love to experience other HDLY. CoCo's one was good, but didn't quite hit the spot. hahaha. is Star from AMK?

Quote:

I've tried all the famous one. Adele, Star. while i agree they are top grade HDLY practitioners, but i can just never last long enough because they dont 'edge' enough. the stimulation is non-stop without breaks. also they just grab ur dick and jack it basically, so while it feels good, it's almost 'too good' if you know what i mean. you really just cannot prolong the experience if you are really sensitive like me.

hope to be able to find more like-minded bros so that we can exchange. after many years of trying many massage joints, i have developed a taste for specific style, preferring to release while lying down (and not on all fours). so that your dick is 'pulled down' position, rather than in normal erect position which happens when you are on all fours, which is why i dont fancy it cuz it just feels the same as normal. those who like their dick massaged in the pulled down pos will know. it feels totally different because of the way they have to grab your dick and your balls together. and usually the frenulum gets tons of love.

you will start to know where are the joints that have girls who are trained to give your ass crack and shaft a good oil massage from behind (somehow they are mostly in 88 joints). yet i've never met 2 girls with the same style, even in the same joint. problem is they have their SOP - non-oil massage first, oil massage on the back, then leg, they will probably throw some teasing in between, then maybe some focus on the butt for 5-10 min, then turn around, GQ. this doesnt work for me. cant stay hard, and not enough stimulation.

i always tell my regulars at these joints, after they finish the 5-10 min towel massage at the beginning, just start doing oil massage at bum area. they know what it means, and usually that means 30 mins of intense focus (i usually cant last more than that) on my balls and shaft (note: they can't just rub the balls. they also need to know how to stimulate the shaft and frenulum). these girls already have the techniques, but they just dont apply it consistently enough, or long enough, so must guide them.

my criteria for solid HDLY (lying down kind):
-oily (some places the girls not trained they dont use enough and it really not as shiok)
-technique - they need to know how to use their whole hand AND fingers together to tease and stroke the shaft and head gently (and not just grab and pump. skilled practitioners will know). best ones i had know how to use their palm, fingers, thumbs, all applying different strokes and pressure. adele has good technique.
-variety - they need to have a few different 'moves' in their repertoire too otherwise too boring. adele doesnt have good variety. she has basically only one move if i recall. star has quite a lot of variety, but other areas (tempo, pressure) not to my taste as very aggressive style.
-tempo - slowly and gently so i can really feel the electricity with each touch, and do for a few reps, before pausing and resting for a bit. then resume. then rotate the repertoire. keep doing until bth liao and just release. the basic principle im looking for is whether the tempo matches mine, and achieves the edging im after. YMMV

Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

bro, the one you mentioned hegre style thread, is it Coco from Club Street?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmaolol View Post
I recommend you try the Hegre style in a thread here.
She is one of the 'better', but not the best yet.

I agree on you on everything for looks, HDLY and HJ. These days i felt 'teasing and sensual' are overuse also. Followed some FR on good sensual, end up just finger to bau bau only.

I am also more mafan than you, a good fingernail tease skills is very important as well.
(i.e 蚂蚁上树).

Good skill to me is fingernail tease that is soft and slow. Too much pressure and fast will feel like scratching, but will not have good sensation if is too light. Character of ML will be very important, need to have extreme patient.

Then, right procedures and motions are also needed. The bare minimum is start from thigh to external butt to ass to perineum to scrotum. Good ML will have good transition with fluid motion between these area

The above usually before HDLY or in combination, skillful ones can one hand do the above + HDLY.

Small things also important, like use hair to tease, good smell - and temperature. KNN a few times the ML have ice cold hand and oil.

I had my taste in China, and have never the same treatment in SG.

Will try @kennese2006 reco and see how.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

Can DM recommendation ? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1