The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What slim? Slim your 死人头 ok. She is a bah bah plump pretty gal with great E cup melons. Dun anyhow write and give wrong info here. This type of standard still got the cheek to join my chat group.

Her massage is good cos he used to work in a spa in China (so called 水疗), charging at 1500 rmb for a massage including a HJ. Actually, her income is not bad, earning more than 30k rmb per month. Come here to work is to 换一换环境, if she cannot make it here, then she will RTC.

So, if you guys still want to play with a good pair of solid melons, please give your support to her. Her melons are great. Her massage is good.
Thinking of visiting her, to you how plump is plump or bah bah btw ? I rmb i got my first ever landmine early this year is a ML called Xiao Ya i think... That one is really midget and bah bah......
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLorrymark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What slim? Slim your 死人头 ok. She is a bah bah plump pretty gal with great E cup melons. Dun anyhow write and give wrong info here. This type of standard still got the cheek to join my chat group.

Her massage is good cos he used to work in a spa in China (so called 水疗), charging at 1500 rmb for a massage including a HJ. Actually, her income is not bad, earning more than 30k rmb per month. Come here to work is to 换一换环境, if she cannot make it here, then she will RTC.

So, if you guys still want to play with a good pair of solid melons, please give your support to her. Her melons are great. Her massage is good.
Wow looks like we have a badass over here! Showing off info about ML that he think only he knows
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Thinking of visiting her, to you how plump is plump or bah bah btw ? I rmb i got my first ever landmine early this year is a ML called Xiao Ya i think... That one is really midget and bah bah......
She is definitely not a landmine, although she is plump but still consider as a chio bu.

Her body is something like this, of course not a slim gal like what that lorry driver claimed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1