The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse

Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysoserious View Post
Met Diora and Niki yesterday. Afternoon then night
Oh looks like bro ysoserious cheong Niki before me could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Thanks for the commando mission bro.

Very valuable info on tattoos and good to know she provides DFK. 👍

Any reviews on her armpits?
Oh right i forgot about our bros armpit licking fetish. Bro wee should be able to comment on that once he tried Niki hahaha
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Her look comparable with Zoe or Diora?
Overall zoe abit prettier in my opinion cause her skin damn white and tight. Niki also pretty with light blemishes
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
After they reach orgasm, you feel a sudden push out or a gust of liquid warming your penis head. Don’t get pushed out, have to push inside even more and stay there for a while. After the tightness stops, you thrust again. Repeat the cycle for 3 to 5 times depending on how good you are, then shoot. If you do it properly, the entire 3-5 times orgasms shouldn’t be that long, most likely within 5-10 minutes. I not sure if I am in a right position to teach you, but just sharing my experience. Most likely you are better than me in this.
Wow bro u spoke like an expert! I only just ram with no skills even if i feel anything inside it doesnt stop me from thrusting hahaha in fact i go even faster and deeper sometimes
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I like small boobs. Dunno why sometimes the boob too big, I dunno how to handle.
To be fair with you, I think Jolin din like the FJ to be too long, some of them prefer you to just shoot after multiple orgasms based on my experience. So the timing of shoot quite important, like you time yourself, after they reach 3 to 5 times orgasms, you don’t hold, just shoot. Then spend the rest of time chatting with them. I am not as good as you, I sometimes will misfire, but I think you can control.
After they reach orgasm, you feel a sudden push out or a gust of liquid warming your penis head. Don’t get pushed out, have to push inside even more and stay there for a while. After the tightness stops, you thrust again. Repeat the cycle for 3 to 5 times depending on how good you are, then shoot. If you do it properly, the entire 3-5 times orgasms shouldn’t be that long, most likely within 5-10 minutes. I not sure if I am in a right position to teach you, but just sharing my experience. Most likely you are better than me in this.
Thank you bro for sharing 🙏
And please don’t say that bro! I am sure there are many things that you have done and achieved with the girls that I haven’t been able to even think of and do so. We always have something to learn from each other.
It is likely a case of different strokes for different folks. Different girls like to be fucked differently, and us bros have our preferred way of fucking the girls.

Looks like you are a master of sensing and timing the girls’ orgasms bro, and you know how to make girls orgasm in succession. Respect to you 👍
I play with the girls differently in that I like to thrust my dick in and out of them as deep and as long as possible so that it drives them crazy, makes their hair messy and gives them a good sweat. My goal is to lock eyes with the girl while I am pounding them hard in missionary and seeing their eyes peel wide open or their eyes roll all the way back when I suddenly thrust my dick in deep and leave it there. Afterwhich I will pause for 3 seconds, and repeat the cycle a few times by ramping up my pace from slow to fast again.
After awhile, the girl will go crazy, moan loudly and beg me to cum in her, and that’s when I will unleash my load into them.
So yea, depending on how we like to play with our girl, I will say some girls are more compatible for each of our styles.

For Jolin, it looks that she is more compatible for your style bro.
No wonder she was riding me so hard in cowgirl because I think she must have came at least 3 times already and wanted me to shoot my load, but I controlled till she got tired in cowgirl and I switched her to missionary to continue the action for 10 more mins before I unloaded in her.

Your sharing is helpful bro! Now I understand why my experience with Jolin was the way it was 😂
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Wow bro u spoke like an expert! I only just ram with no skills even if i feel anything inside it doesnt stop me from thrusting hahaha in fact i go even faster and deeper sometimes
My sentiments exactly bro! Bro Wee0502 is our orgasm expert!
I usually don’t feel the gush of liquid when the girls orgasm but more of the pulsing of their pussy walls. When I do, I will usually stop my pounding for awhile to feel the pulsing and let the girl rest, before I carry on pounding faster and deeper like what you do.
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Here is the trick, don’t say I never share. When they reach orgasm, normally they have some sign, either hug you strongly or suddenly the eyes will close even more, then you will feel a sudden tightness. The trick here is don’t get pushed out by the tight pussy, thrust all the way in and stay there, watch them reach climax, hug them and don’t do anything. After the tightness feeling is gone, thrust again. The second and the third one normally come much faster, just rinse and repeat, but don’t do it for too long, coz normally they will dry up(means no more liquid coming out)after a few climax, then it will be like a chore for them.
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
Walex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lia From SNS

Looks: looks exactly like photo posted, long hair, young, adorable, cute and pretty girl with mesmerising eyes.

Body: sexy model figure, long legs and slim, cant find any fats on her. She is quite tall for lady around 1.7m. Fair smooth skin complexion and a round perky ass.

Boobs: natural B size with real milk and sensitive rubber nipple that can suck and lick, won't turn away.

Frenching: Very strong tongue fighting, Depends on chemistry, we french like lovers, alternate between soft kisses to DFK

Bbbj: Good suction and slurpy kind. Got eye to eye also. Wet and sloppy, licked me nonstop shaft to balls and vice versa. Naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

Painting: I made her climax too many times with her tasty pussy and each becoming more and more intense. Her whole body became ticklish, let alone her sensitive pussy. It was clean shaven with no smell.

FJ: Cap on and I fuck her first in missionary while sucking on her nipps. Super low mileage pussy, I need to be gentle and insert the tip first several times before going all in. Changed to doggy , it was intense as i drilled her hold her nice hips till i cummed. Damn siok

GFE: It was more like girl crush type. She was really like a girlfriend and always want me to be by her side.

Thank SNS.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
You're the OG bro who has completed the A-Z list. 👏😂👍

That's right. The lively discussions here are all centred around bro @VPremium's Viet girls. I prefer referring to the community here for info as it's more interactive than reading a cropped WhatsApp FR. 😂 Many experienced bros here as well. 👍
Thanks bro!

I agree, one advantage of forum FRs is that if it is from one of the regular bros, I know how their preferences are alike or may differ from mine. So the FR becomes more useful to me in deciding whether to try a lady.

Also, some of the cropped FRs might say that the lady is the prettiest one that they have met. But I don't know whether that bro has only met 2, 3 or as many as some of you horny bastards here. So the title of prettiest will not be as meaningful to me.

However, I must admit that I rarely write FRs in forum because I am lazy to log in. Mostly I only submit my report to VP bro after the session :P
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siewye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Malaysian XMM most likely cannot beat VietBus in terms of service or prettiness. If you want value for money, Vietbu or Tiongbus are the best, young and chio.

Almost wanted to ON Emma, but too bad schedule din match(coz she code red), so I just RTF her a few times after that. Not all FLs do ON with every single client, you have to check with her first, see if she is comfortable with you.
Ah fair. I guess it makes more sense to test chemistry first. Might give Kit a shot next!

Was also contemplating YX’s group of Msian XMMs
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro for sharing 🙏
And please don’t say that bro! I am sure there are many things that you have done and achieved with the girls that I haven’t been able to even think of and do so. We always have something to learn from each other.
It is likely a case of different strokes for different folks. Different girls like to be fucked differently, and us bros have our preferred way of fucking the girls.

Looks like you are a master of sensing and timing the girls’ orgasms bro, and you know how to make girls orgasm in succession. Respect to you 👍
I play with the girls differently in that I like to thrust my dick in and out of them as deep and as long as possible so that it drives them crazy, makes their hair messy and gives them a good sweat. My goal is to lock eyes with the girl while I am pounding them hard in missionary and seeing their eyes peel wide open or their eyes roll all the way back when I suddenly thrust my dick in deep and leave it there. Afterwhich I will pause for 3 seconds, and repeat the cycle a few times by ramping up my pace from slow to fast again.
After awhile, the girl will go crazy, moan loudly and beg me to cum in her, and that’s when I will unleash my load into them.
So yea, depending on how we like to play with our girl, I will say some girls are more compatible for each of our styles.

For Jolin, it looks that she is more compatible for your style bro.
No wonder she was riding me so hard in cowgirl because I think she must have came at least 3 times already and wanted me to shoot my load, but I controlled till she got tired in cowgirl and I switched her to missionary to continue the action for 10 more mins before I unloaded in her.

Your sharing is helpful bro! Now I understand why my experience with Jolin was the way it was 😂
Yeah, I knew all this coz I had some experiences with my gfs. There is a limit each girl able to take, if too much then it won’t be enjoyable for them. Like the girl that I made out with yesterday night, she said no more foreplay after 10-15 minutes and asked me to go in. She had to stay up till 4 am each night. Even though I can clearly feel that she fancy making out with me, but if I tire her out, she would be sleepy for the entire night. So I just took all the actions myself and try to make her feel good at the same time. Somehow they remember all this small little actions and keep saying I 温柔, means gentle. I will hug them, kiss them on forehead and smell their hair before I left. 😜 once they develop BFE feelings, it will be much more enjoyable based on my experience.
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Overall zoe abit prettier in my opinion cause her skin damn white and tight. Niki also pretty with light blemishes
A bit hard to beat Zoe to be frank. I am strongly attracted to those young XMM looks, no service doesn’t really matter. Gonna try her out once I feel horny again.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siewye View Post
Ah fair. I guess it makes more sense to test chemistry first. Might give Kit a shot next!

Was also contemplating YX’s group of Msian XMMs
If you like the girl, just RTF her a few rounds, normally the GFE feelings will be very strong. Malaysians XMMs in general are more expensive, you can share your FR after you try.
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A bit hard to beat Zoe to be frank. I am strongly attracted to those young XMM looks, no service doesn’t really matter. Gonna try her out once I feel horny again.
Thinking to rtf her soon also, but the mind need to be strong. Almost got kc by her last time when she said "来抱一个“ when I'm leaving lol.
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Thinking to rtf her soon also, but the mind need to be strong. Almost got kc by her last time when she said "来抱一个“ when I'm leaving lol.
Yarh bro i almost wanted to text vp bro if can book back to back when i saw her sitting at the stairs beside the room hahahah didnt know she is back at work today and didnt bring enough cash. Legit tempted to give her a good fuck right after her break.
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here is the trick, don’t say I never share. When they reach orgasm, normally they have some sign, either hug you strongly or suddenly the eyes will close even more, then you will feel a sudden tightness. The trick here is don’t get pushed out by the tight pussy, thrust all the way in and stay there, watch them reach climax, hug them and don’t do anything. After the tightness feeling is gone, thrust again. The second and the third one normally come much faster, just rinse and repeat, but don’t do it for too long, coz normally they will dry up(means no more liquid coming out)after a few climax, then it will be like a chore for them.
Appreciate it bro! I shall test it out during my next venture hahha keen to try Kit out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1