The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11379 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just went and all 4 top guns G20, 28, 32 and 5 were on duty.as usual 2 guys were waiting for g20. On the bench saw g7 and a couple more. Waited 25 min for g28 and she was abit surprised to see me cus almost 2 months didn't call her. Abit awkward and she wasn't her usual self. Later found out she was unhappy I chose her rival a couple of times over her. Jialat and her ice cold look is scaring. Anyway I noticed the services of her, g32 and g5 have dropped. Could be also due to some idiot frs about them . So far the most consistent service is still from g20. Though she was also upset by those idiot Frs she still gave the best service.
Can share who’s her rival ? u can pm if not convenient to share here
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 8
whalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to beholdwhalesun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Can share who’s her rival ? u can pm if not convenient to share here
I think i know who!
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just went and all 4 top guns G20, 28, 32 and 5 were on duty.as usual 2 guys were waiting for g20. On the bench saw g7 and a couple more. Waited 25 min for g28 and she was abit surprised to see me cus almost 2 months didn't call her. Abit awkward and she wasn't her usual self. Later found out she was unhappy I chose her rival a couple of times over her. Jialat and her ice cold look is scaring. Anyway I noticed the services of her, g32 and g5 have dropped. Could be also due to some idiot frs about them . So far the most consistent service is still from g20. Though she was also upset by those idiot Frs she still gave the best service.
Svcs drop not just because of Nonsensical FRs and svcs spread among bros here. Also very much attached. So can"t blame svcs drop. Let it be.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can pm me who is her rival?
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=walao;23547718]Can pm me ..

Already..

Last edited by charger; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

^^ Up for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditxx View Post
Can all brothers stay on the topic 2038 instead of drifting away further and further.

For those wanna trash talk, create another page to do so to sort it out.

Don't create a scene with all grown up arguing like kids.

Be objective and stop bringing in ego and emotional feelings which will not contribute any values/facts/review to this page.

I really hope that this page will be more informative for all new brothers moving forward.
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
ditxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyditxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
^^ Up for this
Up you back bro. Cheers!
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rojana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Working today so quiet
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rojana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m Rojana from thialand, my husband is useless. I come here open leg. 97870719
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11379 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesun View Post
I think i know who!
I know who already ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Can pm me who is her rival?
U don’t know who meh ..Mai Kay Kay la lol..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Leemtthw1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whalesun View Post
I think i know who!
Bro pm me pls, I am curious
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heng i dun see the same lady so many times so nt considered a "super regular" to her or anyone else..

Still get the same svc and good chemistry in my rotation there..

Hope to add in 1 or 2 when the new batch starts..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

just analed g20 and CIA inside her anus. paid extra 100 and left. saw some losers the face like langga sitting outside waiting. pity her need to service such cb face losers
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

just analed Rojana and CIA inside her anus. paid extra 50 and left. saw her husband's face like langga picture in the room. pity her she got such husband
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
just analed Rojana and CIA inside her anus. paid extra 50 and left. saw her husband's face like langga picture in the room. pity her she got such husband
In your dreams u fat piece of lard Mike ng
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1