The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 16
Lumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud of
Re: [Unpopular topic] Sex with mature inexperienced wife affairs

[K 7]

it was K. I was surprised. thought she wanted her dress back.

her : can I borrow your phone, I didn't bring key out.

I handed her the cordless house phone for her to call her husband. she stood there, waited for several rings. she then redialed and tried again, I watched her, I decided to be brave, went over to her and whispered to her other free ear. "ask him for the time he will be back, and then you tell him you will be back 15 minutes after that time."

her : huh why?

me : so we can have more time together.

her : oh ok....... oh hello... it's me ... what time you coming back?

I took the opportunity and just hugged her from the side and sniffed her hair, cupped her breasts and went under her shirt. She ended the call and passed the phone to me, but I just took it from her and threw it on the sofa and continued to kiss her neck.

her : do you need me to change back into the dress?

me : no need la, what for?

her : by the way, what you did for me just now huh? then yourself? got do for yourself a not?

me : do for myself???

her : you know what I mean? you do so much for me..... but we never do anything for you...

me : it's ok. let's take our time. this is not just for today only right?

her : oh. ok. didn't really think about it...... huhhhhh.... huhhh.... can we go.... into ..... your room...... I scared.... I'm very loud.....

me : I've never heard you from my unit before leh.

her : because...... we never.... I never..... get to.... loud.....

me : alright.

I stopped and lifted her up. she felt about 60kg, not too heavy. I walked her back into my room and put her n the bed and started to strip her naked. She just let me do so, and she waited for me to get naked as well. I climbed on the bed, her legs didn't automatically spread or anything, she just lie there and waited for me to do stuff to her. I got on top of her, kissed her down from her lips to her niipples, then to her natural thick bush and licked her again... for a while.. she just lie and moan and enjoy, didn't know how to respond, she just enjoyed, which was good. There was no resistance from her. I had wanted to delay the wait game, and prolong and stretch this affair with her for as long as possible, but I lost my patience and self control. I aimed and got ready.....

"It's only me and you, I don't have any other woman, I don't wear condom ok? I want this first time together to be really special and natural."

my penis was at her tip of her pussy opening, ready to go in, but I waited. In the past, I'll make them beg to be fucked, but for K, I didn't feel that much patience or that loving feeling, I just waited for her to understood what I meant about no condom.... until she understood.... then I just slowly pushed it in. K was TIGHT still, despite at this age, for her age, she was TIGHT! and dry. She moaned out, but mostly in pain, telling me to slow down... hitting my arm gently but repeatedly and quickly, told me to slow down.. it was a very frustrating fuck session... and I gave up half way, and told her she needed time, I can understand. we both lay there, just really awkward. We waited for her husband to come back, even realising how careless we were, because her slippers were still outside of my unit. She went back to her unit when the time came, and I kept her dress and panties. She found it weird and couldn't understand, but didn't complain. She didn't come over on Sunday, I didn't go to look as well. I didn't see her on Monday to Wednesday, but came back on Thursday evening to find 2 more dresses on my sofa, they were hers... the two piece I remembered her to wear in the past. I didn't know what to do with them, just played tv louder and left my front door opened.... She showed up around 8 pm, saying "hi. I told him I went for a walk. so must sweat, don't on the air con. which dress do you want me to wear?"
Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
Yes, like no one interested in them for so long until the concept becomes foreign to them. They put attracting any males aside, not think about it, so they can cope with the knowledge that they cannot even attract their own husbands anymore.

Thanks for sharing such a popular topic instead, cheers!
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
[K 7]

I handed her the cordless house phone for her to call her husband. she stood there, waited for several rings. she then redialed and tried again, I watched her, I decided to be brave, went over to her and whispered to her other free ear. "ask him for the time he will be back, and then you tell him you will be back 15 minutes after that time."

I took the opportunity and just hugged her from the side and sniffed her hair, cupped her breasts and went under her shirt. She ended the call and passed the phone to me, but I just took it from her and threw it on the sofa and continued to kiss her neck.

her : by the way, what you did for me just now huh? then yourself? got do for yourself a not?

her : you know what I mean? you do so much for me..... but we never do anything for you...

her : oh. ok. didn't really think about it...... huhhhhh.... huhhh.... can we go.... into ..... your room...... I scared.... I'm very loud.....

I stopped and lifted her up. she felt about 60kg, not too heavy. I walked her back into my room and put her n the bed and started to strip her naked. She just let me do so, and she waited for me to get naked as well. I climbed on the bed, her legs didn't automatically spread or anything, she just lie there and waited for me to do stuff to her. I got on top of her, kissed her down from her lips to her niipples, then to her natural thick bush and licked her again... for a while.. she just lie and moan and enjoy, didn't know how to respond, she just enjoyed, which was good. There was no resistance from her. I had wanted to delay the wait game, and prolong and stretch this affair with her for as long as possible, but I lost my patience and self control. I aimed and got ready.....

"It's only me and you, I don't have any other woman, I don't wear condom ok? I want this first time together to be really special and natural."

my penis was at her tip of her pussy opening, ready to go in, but I waited. In the past, I'll make them beg to be fucked, but for K, I didn't feel that much patience or that loving feeling, I just waited for her to understood what I meant about no condom.... until she understood.... then I just slowly pushed it in. K was TIGHT still, despite at this age, for her age, she was TIGHT! and dry. She moaned out, but mostly in pain, telling me to slow down... hitting my arm gently but repeatedly and quickly, told me to slow down.. it was a very frustrating fuck session... and I gave up half way, and told her she needed time, I can understand. we both lay there, just really awkward. We waited for her husband to come back, even realising how careless we were, because her slippers were still outside of my unit. She went back to her unit when the time came, and I kept her dress and panties. She found it weird and couldn't understand, but didn't complain. She didn't come over on Sunday, I didn't go to look as well. I didn't see her on Monday to Wednesday, but came back on Thursday evening to find 2 more dresses on my sofa, they were hers... the two piece I remembered her to wear in the past. I didn't know what to do with them, just played tv louder and left my front door opened.... She showed up around 8 pm, saying "hi. I told him I went for a walk. so must sweat, don't on the air con. which dress do you want me to wear?"
Oooh hot. Tell me more!
Also interested in stories about C’s elder sister and mother 😂
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6472 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't see her on Monday to Wednesday, but came back on Thursday evening to find 2 more dresses on my sofa, they were hers... the two piece I remembered her to wear in the past. I didn't know what to do with them, just played tv louder and left my front door opened.... She showed up around 8 pm, saying "hi. I told him I went for a walk. so must sweat, don't on the air con. which dress do you want me to wear?"
Wow, you left your door open 24/7 for her? So easy for her to sneak her dresses on your sofa.

Those one level, 2 units only condo?
Old Today, 12:26 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud ofLumiere7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Wow, you left your door open 24/7 for her? So easy for her to sneak her dresses on your sofa.

Those one level, 2 units only condo?
4 units per level. I don't lock the door, and my door opens on both sides.
Even back in HDB, my family growing up never locked the door, not even after we go to sleep, but there was always someone at home. You'd be surprise, how many people ever tried to test if our doors are locked, even those people who come and do delivery or stuff advertisements sheets. I'd give you the answer, ZERO. Unless we have a personal enemy and is being targetted bah?

but very few people can be open to this concept. I don't recall what her door was like, just that it was those expensive heavy kind of door.

as to the K aunty, it wasn't sneak. she has grown used to just coming over to make her coffee. She, bluntly put it, is CB one.
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for sharing such a popular topic instead, cheers!
not really leh, appreciate people up the points but not much engagement or others sharing their experiences .

not a comment taste and genre, can understand.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 units per level. I don't lock the door, and my door opens on both sides.
Even back in HDB, my family growing up never locked the door, not even after we go to sleep, but there was always someone at home. You'd be surprise, how many people ever tried to test if our doors are locked, even those people who come and do delivery or stuff advertisements sheets. I'd give you the answer, ZERO. Unless we have a personal enemy and is being targetted bah?

but very few people can be open to this concept. I don't recall what her door was like, just that it was those expensive heavy kind of door.

as to the K aunty, it wasn't sneak. she has grown used to just coming over to make her coffee. She, bluntly put it, is CB one.
Hahaha, typical aunty that likes free stuff uh.

Yeah, it's good if you're on good terms with all the neighbours of your unit level. Mine's like that too, no disturb, everyone help each other - kampung spirit.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
[K 7]

to conclude this rather dry and passive and lazy experience, K wasn't good in bed, I enjoyed it with her nonetheless, there was still a lot of things to convince her to try for the first time, a lot of "potential", but it doesn't mean her potential will always be fulfilled .

Her idea of pleasing me was to put on an old dress to see if I liked it, which was also her interest, shopping and wearing those dresses from a particular old school female tailor brand who has already retired and shut down all stores, back when she was still working. K isn't a difficult lady, she'd wear the lingerie I get for her to wear, but she won't shop for them on her own, or even think of paying me back or sharing the costs. The idea just doesn't occur to her. Initially, she'd take about two to three days to recover before coming to knock on my door, or she'd start to leave her dresses over at my place. Then it became one to two days of rest, it became like a hobby. I didn't try to escalate it until she arranged it in my wardrobe like it was hers to pick out from. That's when I thought, she has already accepted what she was doing and is ready to express herself in this role. I've licked her in the 69 positions for more than a month but she has never responded to sucking me off. There was no rush, until then, I told her it's time for her to learn something new, sat her down and just told her to give my penis head a kiss, and that was it, then I went on to pleasure her fully, by then, she hardly complain about pain, she was hardly that wet either, but smooth enough to start to pump her harder and faster. After I cummed inside, her I'd put my penis at her lip and trained her to give it another kiss to end the 'ritual', eventually, I told her it'd be a grading system, considering what she used to work as. How many kisses she gave my cock, will be how well I did, so I know what to continue doing and what not to, she was very open to this idea, and eventually, I changed the style, start of with a kiss on the penis head, I'd pleasure her, each time in a different quality and quantity of time and gauged her, making sure nothing had become routine, then pausing to tell her to let me know how much intensity she wants for the night, once again playing to her previous job tendencies, you can guess for now, what she worked as (to make this story fun), to tell me her needs for the night, I'd say it worked beautifully as it helped her to express herself comfortably and openly to communicate her needs, and be trusting that she'd not be judged.

Eventually, her blowjob skills improved to................ more kisses with a few sucks. To date, she has never ever sucked me until I cummed. but it's ok. She's not the ultimate prize.

So much effort was put in? Not really, it's just being patient, plus, I had no luck with much women during that 1 year period, just this A cup old aunty as a fuck buddy trainee.
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, typical aunty that likes free stuff uh.

Yeah, it's good if you're on good terms with all the neighbours of your unit level. Mine's like that too, no disturb, everyone help each other - kampung spirit.
Her last draw salary was 10k kind. She's not the market aunty kind, but OL aunty perhaps.

That condo was older, I don't recall seeing the other neighbours at all, which was easy for her to come over without much gossip. Honestly, felt like the other neighbours didn't even move in, just maybe buy liao and waiting to sell in future, but not en bloc. The neighbours who complained about the smoking of the Indian family was either living on top or below that block.
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her last draw salary was 10k kind. She's not the market aunty kind, but OL aunty perhaps.

That condo was older, I don't recall seeing the other neighbours at all, which was easy for her to come over without much gossip. Honestly, felt like the other neighbours didn't even move in, just maybe buy liao and waiting to sell in future, but not en bloc. The neighbours who complained about the smoking of the Indian family was either living on top or below that block.
Hmm, then it's kian png aunty type

Think that's one of the condo benefits bah, to meet this kind of thirsty ladies.
Old Today, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm, then it's kian png aunty type

Think that's one of the condo benefits bah, to meet this kind of thirsty ladies.
I would say, chances maybe slightly higher, landed area or condo, it's not say a sea of them, but chances are definitely higher, considering the success rate is less than 1 %.. try to jio 100, maybe can get 1, they are more likely to be less financially stressed as well, unless their kid CMI etc etc...
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would say, chances maybe slightly higher, landed area or condo, it's not say a sea of them, but chances are definitely higher, considering the success rate is less than 1 %.. try to jio 100, maybe can get 1, they are more likely to be less financially stressed as well, unless their kid CMI etc etc...
Yeah, more open to having conversations is already a good chance.

I'm still clueless to her occupation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1