The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 23-07-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 16
shadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud ofshadowrangetsu has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Fang from Lovely Affairs.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993415
Just sharing what I felt like a great bonk.

Look: 10/10
Not as fair as the photos but pretty like the photos. 95% alike

Body: 9/10
Smooth skin and slim, nice ass but not for boob lovers.

Kissing: 9/10
Lots of kissing, omg... her tongue...

Catbath/BBBJ: 10/10
Showered together, started from there. Almost ended it there. That's how good it was.
Had 2 rounds of this challenge..

FJ: 10/10
Continued to the bed from the showers. Cowgirl den doggy. Gone.
Reset. Round 2, catbath, bbbj again. Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary and standing doggy.
She initiated so many positions. She said she love sex and is seriously loud..
I am drained. It was an awesome two rounds.

Massage: 10/10
Even got an impressive massage after. So relaxing.

She was great chatting with also. Really enjoyed my time with her.
Give her a try if you are into what I shared above.
Will be in town for another week+.
Old 23-07-2024, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Found another model from flirtygirls ( Ana)

Mission in Central area very convenient for me cause quite near my workplace

Ana mid 20s mature looking and she has this vixen look that will seduce lots of guys

Frenching with her feels comfortable and lots of tongue action. She is a good frencher gets wet and horny easily

Had a good feast on her abalone, ordorless and she seems enjoy being paint. Foreplay with her and she gets more wild! Suck my dick like enjoying an ice-cream. I just relax and like her serve my dick well

She rides on me well with great stamina. Flip her over for missionary and fuck her deep her moans stereo

Having sex with her gave me the strong feeling of having with my partner.

Thanks bro flirty for bringing such a good gem and smooth arrangement

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993283
Old 23-07-2024, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Tata from galaxyxscorts

Had a wonderful session with Tata last night and definitely the best lady for far these 3 months of bonking for me

She knows her stuff and she treat me like a king on bed, she will use her huge boobs to play naughty acts with me and make me horny

Fucking was awesome and she loves sex too which I feel no commercial feel at all, moan and expression all premium and that's the best feel for me

Definitely will find some time next week to see her again

Btw thanks okt for the smooth bookin even though I was little late
Just had a good supper with Tata
Firstly I would like to apologise and thanks to okt for the last min arrangement as I know they rest at 2am.
At this late hour Tata can still serve me well and willing to please me out!!
Very hardworking and good attitude she worth to be praise.
Satisfied session 👍
Old 23-07-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Qiefor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nana from FoxyThai
Looks - 8/10
Body - flat chested
French - 8/10
Bbbj- 8/10
AR - 10/10
Massage - 8/10
Decent English no need for translator
Old 23-07-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1932 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Back from work trip. Fucking China girls for more than 2 weeks. Time for a change in meal to Thai before I head to Paris for Olympics in a few days.

Got hooked up with a recommendation by OKT for Rainny.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993739

FR as follows:

Body - Pint size. Really small. I was commenting that she was really really small when she walked up the stairs.And yes, please carry her to FUCK HER DEEP. You will not regret it.

BBBJ - She EXCELS at this. Her wet technique but not very sloppy is really good. But since she is small, I see that she tries to go down more but cannot really DT. But love her type of BBBJ, slow, lick balls, lick shaft, suck on it gently, and she can go on it for long. In fact, one of the few girls that I told her, stop stop. lol

French - Her small cute tongue does comes out for the job. lol

FJ - Lovely pussy. I am not a fan coin slot type of pussy, love pussy with some flaps to suck on more. It was juicy and with foreplay it does get wet but with full DATY which she enjoys, it gets plump and wet. CD on and pump my way to heaven.Manhandled her a bit to shift her around and she is all game. no complains. CG was wonderful as she has the stamina for it.

Others - Comfortable massage in between. She is also very experienced, having went to many place to work so no issues at your directions to change positions and do whatever you want.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 23-07-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1518 / Power: 7
AlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant futureAlphaChiquita has a brilliant future

Definately A Great Bonk at a Best Pricing!!

Took Molly From Silk Stockings @$140/90/2 last night in their TG Promo.
Promised an FR for them.

Molly is definately a Great Gem.
For Slim Natural Boobs Lovers.

Her BBBJ is solid and ends with a solid CIM.
FJ was ok non commercial and responsive with nice moans.

Usual Healthy Tanned color and the pic above is her live pic sitting in a coffeeshop in SG haha.

Overall for a Nice Great Bonk at $140, she's totally worth it.
Not sure if they have this promo but check with Bro Silk ba....
Old 23-07-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for PIM [Stable: ONESIAM]

Had an amazing time, PIM needs no introduction, her service is top notch with great GFE feel. Definitely worth the Vit M! Plus u get to bonk a real life P***star

Looks: 10/10, voluptuous body, pretty face
Boobs: 10/10, definitely for boob lovers
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Overall: 10/10, no complains. Left a happy man.
Old 23-07-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 3
Lambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud ofLambor88 has much to be proud of

Elle-Lust365

An Overall 9-10/10 Gem.

OKT: 10/10 Very friendly, polite and fast response
Looks: 10/10 Pretty and Cute
Body: 9/10 Slim and Pettie can carry type
BBBJ: 10/10 Hardworking unrush Wet and can blow deep
Frenching: 10/10 French non stop till im the one to stop lol
FJ: 10/10 Very Good and hardworking. Will lick my nipples and keep riding when she's on top. Initiate to change positing and ask me on top and pump her. The eyes contact is constant and very very sexy moans
GFE: 10/10 Seriously my type of girl
RTF: 100%. May try tarma with Hazel the next round since i saw good reviews on both

Overall Elle is one of their 4 Premium babes at no discount. However its a money worth spending. Even when the session is late last night, she doesn't shows any attitude and still performs well. She's a rare gem i would say and would definately takes her again!!
Thanks Bro Lust.
Old 23-07-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 12
babygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant futurebabygal15 has a brilliant future

FR for Nami from Kinkythai

My first impression of her, gave me the normal next door gal look. Look to be in her mid 20s with long hair with the caring wife feel.

She has fair smooth skin and a nice curvy perfect tone body figure and a really nice firm ass for doggy style. Boob was natural and original B cup. Nice shape and sensitive to touch and allow me to play with it.

Frenching was very aroused. She was playful and there were lots of tongue actions. We DFK like hot couple.

Slow, sensual and sexy with lot of ball sucking and licking. Good variation with good suction and good tongues swirling action. It was good technique and i have to stop her if not my session end early.

Her pussy has no weird smell or taste. Pubic hair kept trim, not completely shaved.
When painting left right up down circle around i know she enjoy as she was moaning in happiness and tell she ask me caps on and fuck her hard!!!

She love being turbo speed. She was active and responsive in bed and was able to take in deep, hard and fast thrusting. Super wet and she moan like no tomorrow when i did her in doggie. The tightness and her moaning expression make me busy tahan and cum all out.

High GFE as she gave me the long lost friend feel. High chemistry and does not have any commercial feel. A very nice session and will RTF soon. Thanks bro Micky.
Old 23-07-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
tim123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertim123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertim123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Sally @ Pink Lady stable
22/7/2024

Haven’t found any review of her so decided to write one

Okt: 10/10 straightforward glad he’s back on business again

Looks: 9/10 real chio, lovely set of eyes. Got some light blemishes which is very normal probably due to weather

Body: 10/10 fit body slim with a nice ass to grab and natural boobs which still feels soft to the touch. She wore this tight lingerie where it was see through in chest part, sibeh hot

BJ: 8/10 can’t feel her braces which is good, suck mine with medium suction, tries to take it all deep to her mouth

French: Not yet tried

Catbath: 9/10 lick my nipples and neck area before lowering and entering herself in wot position, very pro my cock was throbbing badly really need to fuck her

FJ: 10/10 I can tell she’s experienced in making a guy feel good. She will take charge and take you through an experience. She’ll say things like “fuck me” “yeah…” when you pumped. I basically let her do what she wanted and surrendered to her. 2s she started to attack my balls first, lick it erotically while it still asleep…. Roars back to life in no time. 2nd round took me awhile to cum, change several positions, she didn’t surrender lo, letting me fuck and finish all my shots

GFE: 10 p/10 bros treat her well with respect and she’ll make you feel amazing. She’s new to this so bros be gentle and kind to her

RTF: Yes, very worth it with her looks, personality and work ethic. Other bros can support her also!
Old 23-07-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ozone
From
Seduction

OKT - Friendly and fast response

Looks - Similar to photos. She's pretty and looks wild

Body- Cute round ass and delicious looking pussy with sizable boobs and all natural.

BBBJ - Good skill and really hardworking in this area. Blew me for a long time with no complain

FJ - We also tried a few positions and doggy style was the best bc of the ass and her riding skills is top

Old 23-07-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Panji from TRL

Looks : Hot, sexy,, seductive, foxy and bitchy look with MILFY vibe. Definitely can recognise her from pics.(8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body. Curve with beach tanned sliky smooth skin, no tattoo and hot meaty ass(9/10)

Boobs : Enhance and big, meant for boobs lover. Very sensitive nipple and had a good time playing and sucking at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10)

Frenching: A teaser in frenching, auto and did not shy away, it was wild, hot and passionate throughout the session(9/10)

Pussy: Nice pussy for painting, not the dark/black type of lips. Super wet and nicely trimmed. Responsive to my paint (9/10)

BBBJ : good suction, Slow and sensual. Focus on your head. Good speed control with deep throat and very she is skillful(9/10)

FJ : Capped on and started with cow gal then when face to face she will lock her leg around you ask to fuck harder. Her moan was encouraging. Finaly came to the edge and told her I am coming. She like yelled out "yes! yes! Fuck me! fuck me!" and screamed.. I one-mindedly turbo'ed and exploded and collasped on top of her.(9/10)

GFE: Experience and not a time watcher. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 23-07-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 22
kukrila is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukrila is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukrila is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lady: Beauty
Stable: Terminal21

Looks: 9/10 discounted a bit from photos, cute type also can act cute
Body: 8/10 slim bod with average height around 1.6m skin a bit fairer compared to usual Thai
Boobs: 7/10 natural B, abit sags still acceptable
Kissing: 8/10 light kisses in shower, still shy once warmed up she allowed my tongue to get in
BJ: 8/10 hardworking, keep on sucking and not rushing to put a cap, lick the shaft all areas covered, even though my tool is quite big she still try to suck it as deep as she can
Catbath: 8/10 nice and gentle
GFE: 9/10 treated me like her bf from start to finish, gaogao la, zero commercial fee
FJ: 9/10 enjoyed being pump deep and hard, once i emptied myself inside her, she still not unwrapping her legs

Overall Experience 8.5/ 0
Friendly, nice girl to chit chat with and it was a good session. Tried her hardest to please you in bed, needed GT to communicate and she said she enjoyed traveling.

Bros who like the gfe type with cute girl she is perfect choice, not here for the boobs tho

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993982
Old 23-07-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 3
xssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to behold

Qiqi from Lust365 .

Look 9.5/10
Skill 9.5/10
Attitude 9/10
Okt 10/10 fast reply and goood guidance

She is caring and polite . She is wild.
The best part is bjjjj , making me feel weak when she goes harder .
She ride me on top , making my heartbeats run fast . Her crying of enjoyment enhances my sex drive making me to bang hard on her .
She is patient , does not keep watch on the time and serve me whole- heartedly .
I will definitely go back to her again
Old 23-07-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
The Associate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Associate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Darling from Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993076

Lady was indeed the same as photos provided

Look 10/10 very chio indeed, look like a classy model

Body 8/10 this one a bit different, more meatier and curvier which is nice for bros who like lady with more meat and not too skinny

Boobs 9/10 big D to hold and grab during bonking time

French 8/10 light kisses and she was shy maybe but during intercourse things get heated up

Pussy 10/10 very wet with sound effects

Bbbj 8/10 slow n steady taking her time to worship the cock, not shy to lick the very bottom part of the balls, usually girl don’t bother

Fj 9/10 did a few positions and her moan was soft n sexy, giving off a mistress feel for me, so damn good you want to keep seeing her but afraid wife will find out

If bros are looking for a sensual session with big tits lady she’s the one for you

She said she will be here for 2 more days, so can support her soon

Okt was very fast in replying and doesn’t leave me hanging for too long when reach the loc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1