The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Best big boob in tpy is confirmed MIYA!!

Only pm me if you not noob thanks.
can share details?
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Replied most PMs from senior bros. Newbies don't bother.
Bro can pm contact? Thanks a lot
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!Hornyxiaoboy is one of the Best!

Hey bros, my first FR in this thread and i tried this Vietbu last week

Her name is Baby and i met her via wechat location add. Quite heavy make up but her real person not too far off from photo. She has a great pair of assets, at least C boobs and most importantly natural. Again im surprised by her massage skill as it is pretty decent, usually we would expect good looking / young ML to be pianists. Flip over and i just go for hand therapy due to budget constraint 🤣 Damage is 1B3R with 4G roaming, i did try south but she only let me roam outside hahahahaha. It almost a week le, my nose still have her natural C neh neh smell in my nostril. Anyone keen to try her can PM me for ctc and subject as TPY Baby. Too many babies in my list 🤣

Entry Fee is $60/68
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3150 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Hey bros, my first FR in this thread and i tried this Vietbu last week

Her name is Baby and i met her via wechat location add. Quite heavy make up but her real person not too far off from photo. She has a great pair of assets, at least C boobs and most importantly natural. Again im surprised by her massage skill as it is pretty decent, usually we would expect good looking / young ML to be pianists. Flip over and i just go for hand therapy due to budget constraint 🤣 Damage is 1B3R with 4G roaming, i did try south but she only let me roam outside hahahahaha. It almost a week le, my nose still have her natural C neh neh smell in my nostril. Anyone keen to try her can PM me for ctc and subject as TPY Baby. Too many babies in my list 🤣

Entry Fee is $60/68
Nice chio bu u found.
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhewhowaitsforsu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhewhowaitsforsu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhewhowaitsforsu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Best big boob in tpy is confirmed MIYA!!

Only pm me if you not noob thanks.
You are a weird little man Bryan...
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 4
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Hi bro, I had better not give the actual name of the spa lest it be misconstrued as advertising without paying the necessary advertisement fees to Admin here.

Enough to say that the spa is in Opal Crescent, just outside Toa Payoh. There are 6 spas there. But only 1 shop charges $50 entrance fee promo price, usual price is $58. You can go recce, 6 spas all within 200m of each other
Hi bro, I think I know which one. Cor** Oce** Wellness right? Yes, good service and attitude. Cheap too. I think they currently have about 6 working girls.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2927 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlymonk View Post
Hi bro, I think I know which one. Cor** Oce** Wellness right? Yes, good service and attitude. Cheap too. I think they currently have about 6 working girls.
Most Importantly can I get a good Hj and roaming at a reasonable price there?
If 1B3R cant unlock Top with roaming, then I gg give it a missed.( For me). Will head somewhere else.
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneThomson View Post
Most Importantly can I get a good Hj and roaming at a reasonable price there?
If 1B3R cant unlock Top with roaming, then I gg give it a missed.( For me). Will head somewhere else.
Yo bro, re your rhetorical question, definitely. And don't even need your 1B3R for the above services. Just 1B will do. That's why it's a go for me. Lol.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Weird..1 yr plus back when i visited L**y at opal i was quoted 1b3r to roam outside even...
Old Today, 05:30 PM
Samster

Could be competition is intensifying. Which is good for us bros. Now just one blue. I just tried L**y recently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1