The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This is a tcss thread for reviewing of ML. As long as there are reviews i will read and ignore those eca/cca activities like bringing out for dinner, pay more for good quality ML. I follow the market rate, if 120 is the norm i will follow. If 150 is the current rate then so be it. As long as ML pretty and service good thats a good review. We also cant believe totally what those ML says, they are more cunning/experienced then u think.

Also recent ML know how to log in to this forum / customers telling them on things in forum also la, dont make a joke of ourselves in front of them. Beauty is really subjective and can never get to the same consensus.
Old 21-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Have been more active with MP and recently back in this scene. Tried https://sglonelyguy-33.com/si-mu-massage/ because I dig girls with short hair and small boobs. And she resembles my ex.

I think the reviews for her in the website are pretty on point. I would say she resembles 80% close to her photos, which is not THAT bad. Good strength and cheery girl. Sensual wise, note it is covered bj, but very good effort and accommodating to my physical steering of her positioning.

Will RTM.

Anyone knows good ML with short hair and small boobs to recommend?
Bro, is her covered bj done with cling wrap or cd? She looks really cute, am thinking of visiting her.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
This is a tcss thread for reviewing of ML. As long as there are reviews i will read and ignore those eca/cca activities like bringing out for dinner, pay more for good quality ML. I follow the market rate, if 120 is the norm i will follow. If 150 is the current rate then so be it. As long as ML pretty and service good thats a good review. We also cant believe totally what those ML says, they are more cunning/experienced then u think.

Also recent ML know how to log in to this forum / customers telling them on things in forum also la, dont make a joke of ourselves in front of them. Beauty is really subjective and can never get to the same consensus.
Maybe they no need to log in themselves since got plenty to remote control, asking them to write various warnings, expose things abt ourselves, anything to help them.

Maybe this has become a ML support thread, lol.

Yeah, agree. You been with them long enough, you will see that the story always changes. So take things with a pinch of salt, logically you as a client is not part of their normal life, so they won't have to tell you the truth.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Yeah, agree. You been with them long enough, you will see that the story always changes. So take things with a pinch of salt, logically you as a client is not part of their normal life, so they won't have to tell you the truth.
The irony is when a very aggressively promoted ML was caught and had to leave, there are people commenting how come she lied or didn't admit what really happened to her. It's absurdly odd that we are expecting ML to be completely transparent to us, when even spouses are lying to each other lol. I don't know how this unrealistic expectations are formed, even if a cheongster visit his favourite ML daily doesn't mean she needs to be 100% honest to him about everything under the sun, and to be frank, why should they? We pay for an hour, they please us in that duration, end of story. MLs come and go be it free will or forced, this cycle been this way since day 1, same with ML not telling us everything, nothing has changed.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
The irony is when a very aggressively promoted ML was caught and had to leave, there are people commenting how come she lied or didn't admit what really happened to her. It's absurdly odd that we are expecting ML to be completely transparent to us, when even spouses are lying to each other lol. I don't know how this unrealistic expectations are formed, even if a cheongster visit his favourite ML daily doesn't mean she needs to be 100% honest to him about everything under the sun, and to be frank, why should they? We pay for an hour, they please us in that duration, end of story. MLs come and go be it free will or forced, this cycle been this way since day 1, same with ML not telling us everything, nothing has changed.
Yeah, the cycle of topics has never changed as well since day 1. There will be those who minds are made up in their own unrealistic ways.

Just taking all these as entertainment, keep the line between hobby and actual life untangled, that will keep things fun and not turn into agony.
Old 21-07-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hence, being sarcastic and calling of names is childish and uncalled for
Old 21-07-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Leave it to people to judge for themselves - just like yourself you have already decided how you wanna play.

All these CCAs etc depends on individual as well, like for me I dislike spending time outside of the session unless I feel like doing so for some reason (the last ML I think I can is probably 22 at her last "proper" stint). On the subjectivity on looks, for example 22 is not the type for many bros I know.

So I just try not to get so affected by what others say here, makes the sessions better imo. As many mentioned many times, need to manage expectations.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 21-07-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh that's what I do. Do you mean locals just get off asap and leave/make awkward talk? I always foreplay (that's why french is major for me), service the gal, do my thing, restart, recharge and repeat.

That's also how you tell a great WL from an average one, or which WL really enjoys sex and pleasure.
Looks like we have the similar Modus operandi. Frenching is impt!
Old 21-07-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1237 View Post
FR for Xiao lu
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaolu-massage/

All the bros not writing FR as keeping this gem for themselves.

Looks: 9/10 - 100% is SYT PYT. As pretty as high end KTV girl. Probably most pretty on SLG right now. Comparable to CC for those who visited CC. Big eyes, fair skin. The reviews on SLG are genuine. Not 10/10 because my standards are high but to other bro may be 10/10.
( Click to show/hide )

Body: 8/10 - All natural, C, slim and soft.

Massage: She puts in effort

Service: A bit green but learning fast. SN, 4G only no 5G.

GFE - chatty and easy to talk to, nice personality.

RTM: Already RTM. Am her first RTM customer.

Working only short term, last few days before she stop work and holiday. If want to book, better book today and book fast. Will not return to SG. Please respect her boundaries. Hope this FR helps Please up my points if helpful.

You are right. Very few FR these days.
Thanks for sharing, will visit if timing gam and update
Old 21-07-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Looks like we have the similar Modus operandi. Frenching is impt!
Yeah, frenching can improve the relationship with the ML significantly especially those selective MLs. But becuz of this, I have to skip MLs who are heavy smoker or with bad breath as it is a major turn off to me.
Old 21-07-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787b0y View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/da-bao-massage/

Just visit her in her new place and I just say very bad experience.
Lift is spoilt and end up many people on the lift area.
When I leave the place, I saw few suspicious guy waiting outside the condo.
There are few MLs in that condo and just my 2 cents worth as it soon will be a high radar for AVs
I was there just now and the lift was repaired and working fine.
Old 21-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25185 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post

Anyone remember her? She used to work at selegie road. Wondering is she still in singapore
This lady used to be Baby (at Selegie). Baby and Yaya used to be the more famous duo at Selegie. This was told to me by another brother samster.

Presently, she is an ML/FL in R&F Princess Cove. Known as 暖宝Ruan Bao. In the final 3 months of 2023, I visited her 3 times, 2 hrs per visit. She is good at massage, JQ and fj. (With fj, it is RM300 per hour). I have not visited her this year. (Many more available FLs to visit, on the cheap). Surprising bumped into her last week, just outside the grocer store in R&F mall. We smiled at each other and briefly chatted.

She uses Angel (wechat ID is angelbao1) for her WeChat.
Old 21-07-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gg-massage/

This one previously was here before, can't recall what's her name, had visited her once during her previous run here just last month. Changed name changed pictures didn't recognised her and went visit her. Just as previous visit, dissappointing performance yet again. Have to say she's very beautiful and young, but her service is so below par I would rather save the money and use my own hand.
Old 21-07-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/gg-massage/

This one previously was here before, can't recall what's her name, had visited her once during her previous run here just last month. Changed name changed pictures didn't recognised her and went visit her. Just as previous visit, dissappointing performance yet again. Have to say she's very beautiful and young, but her service is so below par I would rather save the money and use my own hand.
So your experience with her really GG hahaha (pun intended)
Old 21-07-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This lady used to be Baby (at Selegie). Baby and Yaya used to be the more famous duo at Selegie. This was told to me by another brother samster.

Presently, she is an ML/FL in R&F Princess Cove. Known as 暖宝Ruan Bao. In the final 3 months of 2023, I visited her 3 times, 2 hrs per visit. She is good at massage, JQ and fj. (With fj, it is RM300 per hour). I have not visited her this year. (Many more available FLs to visit, on the cheap). Surprising bumped into her last week, just outside the grocer store in R&F mall. We smiled at each other and briefly chatted.

She uses Angel (wechat ID is angelbao1) for her WeChat.
Thanks for the info man! Yea she was at selegie, I was her regular for a time being. Will definitely meet her again. I thought that she'd had retired for good ahah. I upped your points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1