The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Dont you guys find mongering time consuming?

I dont know if this is something that all men go through but im increasingly starting to feel that mongering is getting to be extremely time consuming and tiring. I need a minimum of 2 hours every encounter and i also need that time cause i always do 2 shots if not i feel unsatisfied.

But between work and home affairs i increasingly find it difficult to find the time needed to drive my ass to the location , spend the 2 hours and then drive off to my next errand. Its honestly beginning to put me off mongering as its so difficult to squeeze in that 2 - 3 hours just to get myself off even once a week.

Im thinking of just getting a vasectomy so my libido dies down and i dont need to think about it anymore. Maybe my hormones are getting lower? im confused wheter this is a good or bad thing for me.

any opinions?
Old 14-07-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Dont you guys find mongering time consuming?

Did not know vasectomy can decrease libido. Seems like high libido is a curse? Or just find an equally high libido wife so you can bonk at home
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
I dont know if this is something that all men go through but im increasingly starting to feel that mongering is getting to be extremely time consuming and tiring. I need a minimum of 2 hours every encounter and i also need that time cause i always do 2 shots if not i feel unsatisfied.

But between work and home affairs i increasingly find it difficult to find the time needed to drive my ass to the location , spend the 2 hours and then drive off to my next errand. Its honestly beginning to put me off mongering as its so difficult to squeeze in that 2 - 3 hours just to get myself off even once a week.

Im thinking of just getting a vasectomy so my libido dies down and i dont need to think about it anymore. Maybe my hormones are getting lower? im confused whether this is a good or bad thing for me.

any opinions?

Falsehood. Vasectomy does not decrease libido. Age is the only sure thing that does decrease libido. The only thing is how fast it decreases with age. Factors such as smoking, drinking and other medical conditions do hasten the decrease in testosterone/libido.

If you experience ED after vasectomy, consult your doc immediately. If you drink alcohol, smoke tobacco everyday. I recommend you quit. If you want to stop whore mongering, just go home and DIY

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/top...ou%20ejaculate.

https://ugatl.com/services/vasectomy...ect-sex-drive/
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Im thinking of just getting a vasectomy so my libido dies down and i dont need to think about it anymore. Maybe my hormones are getting lower? im confused wheter this is a good or bad thing for me.

any opinions?
Its a good thing that you have a high sex drive even with a hectic work and home schedule. If anything, its something you need so you can release. Better management is a natural thing to need if you are a person who prioritises home work and personal needs altogether. I think to add on to this, just try to eat healthy and take care of yourself. It is our culture that sg men are all rounders and have to jaga all these aspects, also sg women are doing the same simply because its too competitive in this fast paced society

Personally, I want to slow down a bit but my wife cannot. So what to do…. Join her in the rat race lo haha
Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

i personally have a rule of never to DIY to maintain my brother's health , so to me its getting to a point where i would not be able to sleep well after a while as i keep getting dreams of fucking and i get distracted by women walking past me on the street.

Its getting to be quite annoying since i will forget what i wanted to do or think about after getting distracted and after a few more days as long as they are female i will automatically look at their butts or legs or boobs instead of their face which is not good conduct.
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post

Personally, I want to slow down a bit but my wife cannot. So what to do…. Join her in the rat race lo haha
return +24
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i personally have a rule of never to DIY to maintain my brother's health , so to me its getting to a point where i would not be able to sleep well after a while as i keep getting dreams of fucking and i get distracted by women walking past me on the street.

Its getting to be quite annoying since i will forget what i wanted to do or think about after getting distracted and after a few more days as long as they are female i will automatically look at their butts or legs or boobs instead of their face which is not good conduct.
Then i think you better start breaking that rule coz its clearly affecting you. Last thing you need is to end up un an accident because you were distracted
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 15
dman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to beholddman19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Then i think you better start breaking that rule coz its clearly affecting you. Last thing you need is to end up un an accident because you were distracted
Lol true that. DIY is useful especially when you need to focus on something else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1