The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kiske deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefev View Post
There is one at bugis area opposite V-bugis hotel. Got my manhood waxing from here plus raw rub after
Bro can share her contact?
Old 04-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4633 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sumata / raw rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Oh I remember that was called 神秘手法 back then along the Mt sensual, but she rtc for quite sometime already..
Xue Er right. She fucking hot and really too bad she RTC. I RTM so many times then managed to unlock her. Hahahahaha
Old 06-07-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros for the sharing. I tried wawa and got this experience but too bad she had a little stubble down there. Couldn't really raw rub that well and had to finish via other means. Any other suggestions?
Old 13-07-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Can, why not?
Hi bro, can share contact for JB? Thanks!
Old 13-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
CunningLingual deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Townshend used to have this when Peggy was at her old place pre-pandemic. The one doing was one of the Thai girls (Alice) at her place. Damn shiok feeling I had to check if my small head really went into her mei mei, it felt like it went in but actually she was skilful enough to avoid. Wonder where is she now?
Old 13-07-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

N*N* from Bishan Raw rub (sometime raw)
Yan*yan* at Ch***town raw rub and sometimes squirt
SYT Vietnam at Ch***town raw rub shaved pu**y almost went it.
Cat** at Rang*** Rd CIM, raw rub while showering together. Very wet

P.S.
Sumata (素股, "bare crotch"), translated as "intercrural sex", is the Japanese term for a non-penetrative sex act popular in Japanese brothels.

It is not RAW, no CIP, not FJ

Last edited by dontcheatmeleh; 14-07-2024 at 11:58 PM.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm69 View Post
now that u mention it, i remember there was a waterbed inside the toilet lol
Yeah , the full works, a bit cramped. She kena AVed during that big sweep at Mt Sensual. Nat, the one and only was a godsent but "retired". No replacement to date. Prefer this than FJ as closest to real thing. Session with NAT sibeh tokong...
Old 14-07-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
N*N* from Bishan Raw rub (sometime raw)
Yan*yan* at Ch***town raw rub and sometimes squirt
SYT Vietnam at Ch***town raw rub shaved pu**y almost went it.
Cat** at Rang*** Rd CIM, raw rub while showering together. Very wet
I’m just sharing what I had unlocked. Not promoting for them.
Some times also depend on the ML mood and chemistry with them. Not all will give you special treatment when first visit.
Please treat them well and protect them from AV

All PM replied, please up my pts and share your FR.
Old 14-07-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just googled sumata… and learnt something new today…
Old 14-07-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
vinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Thanks bros for the sharing. I tried wawa and got this experience but too bad she had a little stubble down there. Couldn't really raw rub that well and had to finish via other means. Any other suggestions?
mind to share fr lor? been eyeing wawa for a while liao but time is not on my side
Old 14-07-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm69 View Post
PRC named Xue Er, i still have her number, did try to contact her last year, but theres no answer. I guess she no longer coming back.
yeah she is really skilled and pretty. even thou i have experience so many gals it did feel very real especially it like no armour weared..

So much a pity that she not coming back.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing a sumata session which I had mixed feelings about.

Shall not name the ML because I believe the service standards may vary. In this case, the variation is for the raw rub segment.

This independent ML has quite raving reviews and she was known to throw in sumata as one of her repetoire.

Massage was a solid 8.5, good strength but I felt that she did not have the perfect technique.
Figure was to my liking also, slim and big natural boobs.

Everything was very good until the nuru sumata part. When it was time for her to sit on me, she claimed that the shape of my dick looks like a banana. I know my dick is slightly curved but not to the extent that I am having issues with anything, having bonked countless women for years.

So she said “ your dick shape is a bit curved … I am afraid I cannot do sumata for you. It is a bit risky because your dick may accidentally slip into my pussy because of the shape. “

I asked her to just try and see how. She mounted on me, moved her hips for a couple of seconds and then she dismounted. I was a bit taken aback. She followed up and said “ really cannot, accident will happen ”. I persuaded her to mount again.

She reluctantly agreed. Sat on top of my dick again but this time she used her hand to grab my dick while she grinded on me. So there is actually a hand barrier between my dick and her pussy. How can this be considered as raw rub?

I tried to hold her wrist in an attempt to get her to let go of her hand on my dick. She firmly refused to let go. After what was like under a minute of this situation, she dismounted and said “ really cannot … ”

So no choice, I lan lan finish with her doing HJ for me while I sucked her boobs.

I am wondering if any bros got rejected raw rub before simply because the girl is afraid your dick would accidentally slide in?
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Townshend used to have this when Peggy was at her old place pre-pandemic. The one doing was one of the Thai girls (Alice) at her place. Damn shiok feeling I had to check if my small head really went into her mei mei, it felt like it went in but actually she was skilful enough to avoid. Wonder where is she now?
thai milf alice is at spa lavendar area
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
thai milf alice is at spa lavendar area
bro, can share this Alice? upz you my hunble 19s, TIA
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
zxcvbnm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
yeah she is really skilled and pretty. even thou i have experience so many gals it did feel very real especially it like no armour weared..

So much a pity that she not coming back.
For the price point she offered last time, it is really value for money
She was like all in one, like jack of all trades, not the best bbbj/massage/etc but its GOOD. Doesnt short change the time too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1