The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-07-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 11
MrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud ofMrCayden has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Ice from Terminal21

Looks 8/10 not too far off compared with the photo, for Syt lovers
Body 9/10 petite slim, what more can you ask for
Boobs 7/10 B cup natural
BBBJ 8/10 very good suction, if give more power that would be perfect, no teeth feeling
FJ 9/10 very horny girl, I keep on pumping her in many positions she keeps demanding for more. Good feeling to revisit my Uni time where I fuck like sex maniacs

Entering her room, we go down to business right away. Remove her tight dress, bra less, clean shaven pussy, bingo and jackpot!!

BBBJ was ok, full of slurping sounds, and medium suction. She kept sucking non-stop, asking if I like it. I went down south and found that she was already wet down there. Her love hole seems tight, I tease her with my tip several times before entering all in, she cried out in pleasure when I fully inside her in one hard thrust

Unloaded my first shot in missionary like lovers

For bros who like a horny girl, petite SYTshe's the one for you. Not for boob lovers tho.. but surely can look past that when you got sweet tight hole waiting for you to fuck

Old 15-07-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Fang from Royalxcorts4
Look - 10/10
look same as per her pic very nice. Long hair cute Jap syt very good looking. Very fair
Body - 9/10
Skin is fair white and smooth,
BBBJ - 9/10
Love it so sensual
Boobs - 9/10
Natural and original best.. B cup
French - 9/10
We kiss like lovers
Pussy - 10/10
Trimmed and super wet & tight really is SYT
Sex - 10/10
Very nice to see her expression as she is a looker
Gfe - 1010
Like making love with GF no commercial fail at all.
RTF - 10/10.
She is super Ang Pai.. slot all damn pack
Thanks Bro Royalxcorts4
Old 15-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992578

Looks: 90% resemblance, a pretty lady
Body: Tall, slim with no excess fats, man made boobs which looks great on her.
French: Warmed up after initial shyness then it was all out once she opened up.
BBBJ: Excellent. Tried to DT but my 2nd IC was a bit too long lol.
69: Her height made it perfect, I am quite tall myself, short ladies menas i have to stretch my neck muscles more to taste their nectar lol.
CIM: Allowed with tips
FJ: She is so tight, I unloaded pretty fast. Standing doggy was perfect again due to her height.
GFE: A joke a minute type of girl though ice breaking was needed at the start.
RTF: Yes.
Old 15-07-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Megan from sytlover88

Looks: 8/10 long hair with that hi so look about her, very pretty, the looks that grow on you and it glows

Body: 8/10 tall and slender, fair, slim and curvy definitely firm and tight. I'm an ass lover!!! her perky flesh ass seduce me too!

Boobs: 8/10 nice fitting size and her nipples are incredibly pointy, sensitive and flexible, had a great time sucking on them.

Frenching: 9/10 she loves sticking her tounge out for you to suck on. It was done passionately throughout the session.

BBBJ: 9/10 Skillful blowjob, she knows how to blow you powerful suction and sloppy. No teething effect and will always look at you in a seductive way.

Painting: 9/10 sweet tasting and she quivers in delight when aroused, and gyrate in rhythm with the licking

FJ: 8/10 Bed skill was awesome. Pro active and her moan was very sensual. respsonive and ok with any position as well as can take heavy, long, hard and deep penetration.

GFE: 8/10 goes out of her way to make you me at ease.no a time watcher and really treats you like her bf.

Thank bro SYTlover for the Arrangement , Making A Slot Is Easy & Prompt Reply !
Old 15-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gaogaoo69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Reena of Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=reena

Okt: speedy response

Looks: 9/10 Pretty baby, surely everyone will break necks for her
Body: 9/10 curve in right places

Overall:
She’s overall babe. GFE and bed service form kissing to bonk was slow and sensual. Some parts went wild but mostly passionate. Love it
Old 15-07-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: BELL @ CF

Been patronizing Bell since she started her first stint in SG back in Jan 2023 and needless to say there's a good reason why.

Looks & Bod
-Premilf and looks 27-29 IRL. 10-15% discount from pics with the typical whitening & smoothening filters. Refer to her previous FRs which should have some live pics as she has been working in SG since Jan 2023.
-Cute type of chio vs Drop Dead chio looks that would appeal to most guys
-Slim body frame at Bakness 2 with a very nice V shaped taper of her legs. Her body silhouette is great.
-Enhanced C cup boobs with 20 cent coin button nipples which are nicely seasoned i.e. semi soft and not hard like melons
-Meaty 3D-lile Bum even though she's just Bakness 2 which is rare. Most girls bums are rather flat if they're this slim.

Main Event
-Shower BBBJ
-Foreplay is a long stretch of DFK followed by kissing of neck and sucking your nipples before moving to BBBJ action
-BBBJ technique is fantastic. Definitely shows she's a career FL here. Suction and speed variations are all there together with Ball licking and suction. DT & FF also thrown in for good measure too. Overall it could have been more slurpy but she's way better at BBBJ than the average FL
-Painting is allowed and she gets quite sensitive if you angle your tongue the right way. She'll clamp your head between her legs just as she's about to cum.
-She does not allow fingering to prevent her pussy from getting injured since she's here for 2 months.
-Good stamina in CG though i mostly was in mish (for the DFK) and doggy (for the view lol)

GFE & Comms
-Comms is decent. Translation only required occasionally with more complex words.
-GFE is great. Slight Ting Tong personality mixed with romantic GFE. She will cuddle and hug you alot in between shots and constantly kisses your cheeks in between conversing - YMMV here.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 15-07-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
hornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornworm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Name: nana
Stable: foxy thai

Attitude: wild girl! Action straight away once door closed. Kissed and started stripping me and stroking my balls.

Looks: similar to photo. Average Thai looks.

Body : small boobs, not for boob lovers. Great ass for doggy.

Frenching: yes! Passionate lady. Non stop 🙈

Painting: allowed! Clean shaven tasty pussy. She was wet and horny

FJ : after painting straight away cap and fucked. She was so wet no ky needed. Finished doggy style

Massage : asked for massage instead of second shot and she gave a solid massage! I fell asleep man it was so relaxing!

RTF: yes! Worth every penny!

Instead of paying those $88 massage parlours and having to tip further for a fucked up HJ, might as well spend the money here for guaranteed service! Wild girl, great service and shiok massage! She works as a masseuse in BKK so got some skill. Complete package! Try it out 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 15-07-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

RTF Anya@FoxyThai

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...7#post22919287

Her service standard is still as great.Finished the first shot cim.
Then we cuddle in bed and chat till the time is up.
Will RTF again if I can find the time before she leaves next week.
Old 15-07-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
stancerman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nami - Houseofthai

Had a fantastic session with Nami by House of thai. First time trying this stable, Okt is fast response, quite detailed , smooth arrangement

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=nami

Looks: 9, Beautiful and will grow on u
Boobs: 8.5, Natural so its soft
Bbbj: 9.5, Give some variaties in motion and suction
Fj: 9, So wet for me, can see juices flowing out, she's very accommodating
GFE: 9
Old 15-07-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!likebossamboss is one of the Best!

Sora from Club Friday this morning

OKT: 10/10 Very fast reply, almost instant. Very accomodating and friendly. Really appreciate it bro

Looks: 9/10 Almost same as photo. Compared to photos around 10% discount only, look surely grows on you. She greeted me in just a kimono with strap loose.

Boobs: 8/10 Average B. Those boobs are real. Soft, great to suck. No complaints.

BBBJ: 9/10 She sucks my dick and licks it like it is an ice cream. Damn her skills are good. Plus, she didnt stop sucking it for like a solid 5 minutes. Very nice.

Painting: 8/10 sweet moans but I didn’t go overboard with it.

FJ: 9/10 I last quite long in bed but shes the first girl that did not complain about being tired at all. I did missionary, cow girl, etc. And she accommodated all of them. Her moans were genuine and she met every thrust I gave.

GFE: 9/10 She feels more like a friend with benefits. She is good for keeping me company and didn’t play with her phones which is a huge plus for me.

Once again thanks OKT the arrangement, be back soon for Fondue.
Old 15-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: FairiesFinder

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

OKT: responsive, accommodating and patience.

Name: Soda
Look: 8.5/10. Very close to photo and SYT. WonÂ’t reject one as she has pleasant personality.
Boobs: not for boobs lover but I am fine with it.
Body: Slim
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10. Very accommodating and tight for me.

She is really a nice lady, cheerful and converse well in English.

Overall: 9/10 and will rtm.

Last edited by Huaifeng; 15-07-2024 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Add link and photo
Old 15-07-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lovely from flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993074

Saw 2 brothers review she can shallow! OMFG! Fast hand fast leg text okt and double confirmation is it true? Cause I don't want to waste my trip down and okt gave me assurance

Lovely this name really suit her. Treat me well like his own boyfriend. She's roughly mid 20s. Figure was sexy and seducing. Round ass with sufficient meat.

Highlight on her blowjob! She took it like a champ. Handjob accomodate with her sucking skill damn shiok. Can imagine when I shot my cum I shivering the feel damn!!

We tease each other and things turn more wild, French like a long lost lover and 2nd shot she went down and gave me a good blowjob till my lil bro stands again. Pump her deep and hard in doggie position her moans stereo till I shot my cum.

She is one of the fighter I met this year 👍 okt as promise she is good worth me to pen her a review.
Old 15-07-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pim from T21
Location: easy access by every transport route. Easy entry no reg needed.
Looks: same as pics posted. No filter. She's a pretty GND look. Straightaway fantasy bonking my neighbour's naughty girl.
Body : syt. She actually very fair!!. Smooth and soft skin. Butts are quite perky and great to grab tight in all positions
Boobs: A cup but actually big enough to grab in one full palm. Best part is the pink tits which is rare.
Bbbj: good style that i like. Slow n wet .
Fj : started with her mounting me n riding..Good grinding. Then we keep alternating between I pump n then she grind to spread our stamina longer. Finally I took over my fav mission pump plus kiss her beautiful face n lips till I explode in her.tught pussy

Gfe: she's very friendly and her mannerisms very down to earth GND. So very nice to spend time with. Then she kept offering to massage me while I recharge for 2nd surprisingly quite good massage pressure leh!
Rtf: so lucky to grab her when she just arrived one day. Fresh and keen to serve.
http://$$$$$$$$.at/chkFX
Old 15-07-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sgstarboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Armani from Gentlemanclub24

Looks : 9/10 close to photos, sharp features. She was wearing specs when I saw her which gives off the sexy nerdy vibe
Boobs : 9/10 enchanted c cups but soft, nipples pointy can see clearly from the top she is wearing
Body : 9/10 slim with nice curves, barely any fats
BBBJ : 9/10 really good suction and can dt, almost cim if didn’t stop her
FJ : 9/10 she is very sensitive and tight, her moans is so loud even with music on I think it barely helps to cover up. I believe neighbors sure can hear. She will grab pillow and grab onto you like her life depends on it. Looking at her expression it’s very pleasing.

Notes: Her English is basic level, just speak slowly and she will understand. She told me she very horny and masturbate herself every morning.

RTF: Definitely before she goes back! Would go find her everyday if possible! Thinking of it now makes me hard
Old 15-07-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3903 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from FLIRTYGIRLS

Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=991232

Got a msg from her OKT last night informing me that May is starting work tdy. Over the last week she had some issues with her teeth so had to extract them and subsequently was on mc for the past week or so. Fast hand fast leg made a booking for tdy.

Reached her location and texted her okt. Was requested to wait for a while as her customer was still in the room. After a couple of minutes, he texted me her room number and I made my way upstairs.

I knocked on her door and waited for a while before she opened the door. She looked as stunning as before and after I entered, I passed her a small cake as her 23rd birthday was sometime last week during her mc. She was surprised that I remembered and thanked me before starting to hug & kiss me passionately.

Before long, she stripped me naked and undressed and she playfully held my errection in her hand and led me into the bathroom. She proceeded to clean me up thoroughly before frenching me again. I told her that I wanted to do her in the bathroom but she was quite resistant to the idea. To her sex is done on the bed and not in the toilet…😂 After persuading her a quite a while, she finally relented and took two towels in for us to dry up.

She then knelt down and took my brother into her mouth. Damn it was great feeling her tongue flicking around my little head and her mouth doing her suction and deep throat.

After 10 mins, she capped me and I put the toilet seat cover down and sat on it. She then applied some KY and came over and sat on my hardened stick…she put her hands behind my head and pulled me towards her hanging melons while humping me like a sex craved woman. This position is really great as I can feel the ultra tightness of her young shaved pussy. And on top of this I can suck her sensitive nipples…😂 Before long, I came and we took a shower together before going back to her bed.

We rested for about 15 minutes before proceeding for the 2nd shot and again she delivered a superb BBBJ with tongue twisting actions. For the second shot, we did it in missionary since both of us were already tired and it took me a good 20 minutes of humping and nearly cramped both my legs before I finally came a 2nd time.

Ratings:
Looks: 9.5/ 10. very pretty and same as her pic.
Body: 9.5/ 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good with tongue fighting
English: very very basic
FJ: 9.5/ 10
Overall: 9.5/ 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex, One of my all time favourite girls

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1