The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Try using your tongue to write A to Z on the spreaded pussy.

She will probably cum by the time you hit the alphabet O.
The best is the big O, cheers!
Old 18-05-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2283 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to eat pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

understand? very simple... if need demo can PM me..
Nice diagram
Old 18-05-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Nice diagram
Can say the sucking part is true.. not sure about licking area. Anyone tried and works?
Old 18-05-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

going on that diagram... suck is last step.. first is always kiss, then lick... going straight to suck phase is gonna suck
Old 19-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
going on that diagram... suck is last step.. first is always kiss, then lick... going straight to suck phase is gonna suck
Would be nice if have a video to show how it’s being done too … lol
Old 19-05-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
CelestialVortex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just ask chatgpt haha
Old 20-05-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialVortex View Post
just ask chatgpt haha
Chat gpt said it’s forbidden to eat animals like a cat … lol
Old 20-05-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
Srivyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe any bro here who can give him a tutorial wkwkwk
Old 22-05-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srivyy View Post
Maybe any bro here who can give him a tutorial wkwkwk
If got live model, why not ? Lol
Old 22-05-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
godlikealamak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodlikealamak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its funny topic haha
Old 22-05-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

let me give the serious reply hahaha

Tips:

1. eating pussy doesn't JUST mean the pussy. her groin is full of erogenous zones. you always want to start slow and work from outside to inside. e.g. from her inner thighs, circling in to her pussy. soft kisses and long slow licks.

2. Do NOT just go straight in to her clit like a starving dog. Nerves are sensitive. A sensual start will always fire her up.

3. observe her body language because sometimes girls are shy to tell you in person. as she warms up, she gets wetter, louder, more fidgety. this means youre doing all the right things. so keep doing it.

4. facial hair. your goatee is scratchier than you know. be clean shaven if you can.

5. dont be afraid of taste and smell. if she has cleaned for you. its mostly alright. same goes to her butthole. some girls hate it. some dont know they like it until they get it. but remember, if you went to the ass, dont go back to the pussy. you dont want to give her an infection.

6. you have fingers, mouth, tongue, nails. why not use all of them? use you fingertips to trace all over her senstive spots. lick and lightly suck her clit. finger her G spot (nails trimmed and filed).

7. DONT rush it. the more she wants to cum. the more she cannot cum. orgasm is mostly a mind thing for women.

8. get both of you in a comfortable position. the best position ive found is for her to sit on a sofa or chair while i sit on the floor. this way my neck is not tired and still get to attack all her spots.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
let me give the serious reply hahaha

Tips:

1. eating pussy doesn't JUST mean the pussy. her groin is full of erogenous zones. you always want to start slow and work from outside to inside. e.g. from her inner thighs, circling in to her pussy. soft kisses and long slow licks.

2. Do NOT just go straight in to her clit like a starving dog. Nerves are sensitive. A sensual start will always fire her up.

3. observe her body language because sometimes girls are shy to tell you in person. as she warms up, she gets wetter, louder, more fidgety. this means youre doing all the right things. so keep doing it.

4. facial hair. your goatee is scratchier than you know. be clean shaven if you can.

5. dont be afraid of taste and smell. if she has cleaned for you. its mostly alright. same goes to her butthole. some girls hate it. some dont know they like it until they get it. but remember, if you went to the ass, dont go back to the pussy. you dont want to give her an infection.

6. you have fingers, mouth, tongue, nails. why not use all of them? use you fingertips to trace all over her senstive spots. lick and lightly suck her clit. finger her G spot (nails trimmed and filed).

7. DONT rush it. the more she wants to cum. the more she cannot cum. orgasm is mostly a mind thing for women.

8. get both of you in a comfortable position. the best position ive found is for her to sit on a sofa or chair while i sit on the floor. this way my neck is not tired and still get to attack all her spots.
Thanks so much to put in writing … you’re a real expert liao 👍
Old 23-05-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Eat like a gentleman

Don't forget to bring knife and fork

And oh Ya wear an apron
Old 23-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Thanks so much to put in writing … you’re a real expert liao 👍
no problem bro , just a summary of all the pussies ive eaten lol its very fun to eat pussy
Old 23-05-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagesh1989 View Post
Hi, I want to know how to eat pussy..
Please share the ways to eat a women's pussy..
You got girl? I think a lot of bros here can help demo for you live.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1