The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 23-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
nushen808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynushen808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

N6009 zhuzhu , gave birth before crumpled tummy still want charge $320

N6003 miaojiang, enhanced face plus enhanced boobs, lipo marks on body unshaved pussy, average svc

s5858 yaya, looks 30+ 30% discount from picture pose as syt and charge $400 and average svc

Last edited by nushen808; 23-12-2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old 24-12-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mini from T T V I P, photo super PS meitu real person discount 70% still ok la can accept. Chong Pang area hdb block I thought maybe can try “housewife” 住家菜, small size under 155cm late 20s doesn’t look like as state 23yo lo. She rented the master bedroom attached bath place is clean tidy, massage so so and FJ attitude cmi. Cannot kiss cannot touch nen nen and beh tahan my hard bonk ask can quick cum. Nevermind I bonk even faster and harder so to be quick out in 15mins or so. She also don’t want bath with me after session, 1hr time still have 20mins i ask if can stay and chat. She say FJ done liao stay for what fuck. Lol

Anyway since is bad bonk I think sbf don’t care if not sponsored de lo.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 24-12-2023 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling
Old 25-12-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Panicasder is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPanicasder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6422
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=5513
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6280

Anyone tried her yet Cai Mi, Biao Mei or Chu Lian

New to SBF, tried Dome 1, 3, haven't tried 2.

Realized Dome 2 girls more to my type, I am very into face so scared kanna turn off by photoshop again.

Hope any bros can recommend me since I also go for 8hr/24hrs straight
Old 25-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicasder View Post
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6422
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=5513
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6280

Anyone tried her yet Cai Mi, Biao Mei or Chu Lian

New to SBF, tried Dome 1, 3, haven't tried 2.

Realized Dome 2 girls more to my type, I am very into face so scared kanna turn off by photoshop again.

Hope any bros can recommend me since I also go for 8hr/24hrs straight
Photoshop outdated liao, dome 2 more to AI super change face uncle/aunty also can be pretty lady kind. Welcome to landmine doom doom, just be alert and firm to reject will save your day. waste time nia most of it

BTW, can ask dome 3 SOP? I see more expensive but is it really real photos WYSIWYG like dome 1 also? Seems dome 3 need to paynow or transfer money 1st before can get to meet the girl? No scam ho?

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 25-12-2023 at 09:11 AM. Reason: add questions
Old 26-12-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why are most posting in dome 2 all land mine now? I tried two and left room.. always bait & switch tactics. scared to try again. back to dome 1
Old 27-12-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixsigma View Post
why are most posting in dome 2 all land mine now? I tried two and left room.. always bait & switch tactics. scared to try again. back to dome 1
Duno how these prc get sustainable business probably many new birds duno how to reject firmly like us just walk out of the room. That day when I visit one prc chick altho pic super AI photo 1 still can accept, but her room mate jialat sia fat ugly lady.

Just happen when she open the door I see one young chap leaving with that fat lady landmine from her room, I was like WTF I would run away if I see her. Can clearly see the kid's sad face sia. Why he will still go ahead and fuck a fat and ugly landmine I wonder?
Old 27-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

nushen808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynushen808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have received several intel that some of the girls came today are auntie at least 40+ years old but put price tag $300 at orchard area managed by agent , inside room dark dark never on much light.
N series from 6048 to 6052
dont believe can go and see , you decide for yourself
only simp webmaster delete negative comments yet clueless that all this girls send fake ai enhanced video etc
Old 31-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Pimp webmaster will definitely help to take good care and maintained their page de lo, some FL told me they are paying 8K for hdb room and 6k for their reviews web listing thru agent. Those at private apt will definitely cost more, so don't ever expect the more expensive FL will land you a better one.

I was thinking wow 10 to 12k monthly these FL duno need to do how many FJ only can get back their cost. Of cos there are smarter FL who will get their own rental unit all to herself at much cheaper rate.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nushen808 View Post
have received several intel that some of the girls came today are auntie at least 40+ years old but put price tag $300 at orchard area managed by agent , inside room dark dark never on much light.
N series from 6048 to 6052
dont believe can go and see , you decide for yourself
only simp webmaster delete negative comments yet clueless that all this girls send fake ai enhanced video etc
can share where the intel came from?
Old 01-01-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

upload first incase simp webmater delete bad comments
lol
want to play high price but ignore bad reviews

previously everybody close one eye get do with lackluster service because price not too high
now want to play china scam game , become lowly simp for WL . lol

Last edited by nushen808; 01-01-2024 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Old 02-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Another thing is the lady herself also pay the webmaster to delete bad review.

its common thing for webmaster to delete bad reviews, not only this particular website, others website also did the same, end of the day is MONEY speaks louder then action
Old 02-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Another thing is the lady herself also pay the webmaster to delete bad review.

its common thing for webmaster to delete bad reviews, not only this particular website, others website also did the same, end of the day is MONEY speaks louder then action
FL told me just informed their agent then webmaster will remove all bad reviews
Old 07-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried this one
https://www.impmm50.com/girl.php?id=6411
Old 07-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1401 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

Have been lurking for a while and saw some feedbacks from bros.. seems some bros also had similar negative experience to mine..

Anyways, this was way back in August last year, decided to share my encounter so as to warn more bros, the girl in question is also no longer listed with impmm, forget her name too, as it was a common generic english name, just remember she had long hair and a humongous pair of E tits which made me wanna book her.

I too had a "catfish" switch and bait experience with the aforementioned E cup Thai girl advertised on impmm, communicated with "her", we agreed on what kind of service she would be providing, as I'm into frenching so it is quite important that we have an agreement and consensus, won't be nice to have any miscommunications.

Arrived, opened the door and was greeted by a completely different girl, I straight away knew that something was off, as the girl in the listing or whom I thought I was getting was long hair and huge Es, but the girl in person was short hair and B at most.

But thinking as I already spended 20 odd bucks on grab car just to come to the location, not forgetting the time commited to travel there, I gave the benefit doubt and went in, also wanting to clear any doubts at the same time, the girl could barely speak English, which further aroused my suspicion, as her English was quite decent in the sms, perhaps also using GT.

The final nail in the coffin was that the girl said all along she wasn't the one texting with me, her boss is, which means all this while, I was actually texting with the OKT masquerading as the FL, which makes me feel rather revolted and disgusted, so OKT is the one that agree to french kiss with me, lol, and then the OKT came clean by admitting to me that he directed me to the wrong girl.

In the end I settle for another big boob girl in the same apartment, but my mistrust for impmm, especially Thai girls listed in impmm had already been deeply planted.

Earlier before there was also a girl whose name I remember, it was 林妹妹 on impmm, I remembered it cos the name is quite unique lol, same thing, communicated via text and was agreeable on frenching, arrived at the location which has a massage shop facade, already kinda had a bad vibes, went in, paid upfront at the front counter, and got to met 林妹妹, then found out too that all these while I was texting to her boss, and not her... And so whatever agreement I had with her boss is not applicable on her.. lol..

She wasn't exactly cheap either as 1s costed 150.. things despicable people will do just for a hundred odd bucks.. in exchange that they will forever lose a customer..

Now I see any Thai girls on impmm, no matter how attractive or beautiful they are, i will skip, and instead book thru an actual OKT via dome 1, at least I know who im talking to, can't even trust those "copy paste" FRs on the impmm website itself, some of these fake commentators didn't even bother to amend the fake FR at all. I have seen multiple times that different girls have the same FR, contents 101% the same..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1