The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2005, 12:07 AM
samson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Good Couple Massage.

Hey brothers I found a new pleasure zone to explore.
I was walking with my new girlfriend after having dinner. I noticed a newly opened massage shop called Body Bliss The Massage Valley at 185A Upper Thompson Road. I quickly tried to distract my girl friend and guided her to cross the road. But she tugged me back and suggested that I go and check whether that massage shop provide massage for ladies as she wanted to get a good massage. I then nervously went up with her worrying to bump into familiar girls.
Wow, the recept is a young sexy girls in short skirt.
She recommended us to take 30minutes of body scrub at S$30 followed by 45minutes of aroma oil massage at S$35. We were led into a room with 2 cubicles separated by a curtain. A lady came to massage me. Her body scrub was very good. I can feel my old skin being ribbed off practically and it was very relaxing. The massage was even better. The moment she laid her hands on my back, I could feel that she is a real professional Therapist. When she was rubbing my buttocks, the feeling was damn SIOK. I lifted my buttock to hint that my hard dick was under great stress but she didn’t pop the GOLDEN option. She said her name is Grace. I tipped her S$30 and will definitely return of course not with my girl friend next time.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mivec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Couple Massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson
... I lifted my buttock to hint that my hard dick was under great stress but she didn’t pop the GOLDEN option...
Would you have wanted her to pop the GOLDEN option to you with your new GF right next to you?? haha!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:55 PM
MrRoger2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I lifted my buttock to hint that my hard dick was under great stress but she didn’t pop the GOLDEN option. She said her name is Grace. I tipped her S$30 and will definitely return of course not with my girl friend next time.
LOL... luckily she didnt ask you to turn over..
Old 13-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey brothers I found a new pleasure zone to explore.
I was walking with my new girlfriend after having dinner. I noticed a newly opened massage shop called Body Bliss The Massage Valley at 185A Upper Thompson Road. I quickly tried to distract my girl friend and guided her to cross the road. But she tugged me back and suggested that I go and check whether that massage shop provide massage for ladies as she wanted to get a good massage. I then nervously went up with her worrying to bump into familiar girls.
Wow, the recept is a young sexy girls in short skirt.
She recommended us to take 30minutes of body scrub at S$30 followed by 45minutes of aroma oil massage at S$35. We were led into a room with 2 cubicles separated by a curtain. A lady came to massage me. Her body scrub was very good. I can feel my old skin being ribbed off practically and it was very relaxing. The massage was even better. The moment she laid her hands on my back, I could feel that she is a real professional Therapist. When she was rubbing my buttocks, the feeling was damn SIOK. I lifted my buttock to hint that my hard dick was under great stress but she didn’t pop the GOLDEN option. She said her name is Grace. I tipped her S$30 and will definitely return of course not with my girl friend next time.
i think it is too expensive...personal opinion
Old 14-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RollingStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Good Couple Massage.

Brother, a lady came to massage you, So who massaged your girl friend, a GUY?
Can provide a map to direct us there?
I don’t mind to go for a good massage.
I know this type of place is for no frill real good massage.
Golden option is not always a must for me unless the masseuse is very CHIO and attractive to me.

So if you don’t want extra service, don’t go to HC, you sure to get black face treatment as your extra!
Old 14-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingStones
Can provide a map to direct us there?
no need map lah!! Its along Upper Thomson Road,if u are driving u will see OCBC bank first then the LongHouse Kopitiam,its the first unit of the stretch of shophouses...if u want special then drive on to the end of the row shophouse here u will see Reflexive..this one got action.....both this place on 2nd floor ...some interesting comparison:
Bliss {Reflexive}
Good Massage ( What Massage?)
Strictly massage (Got special)
Nice soothing place ( Typical Tui Na joint)
Receiption chio girl ( Very very OLD girl??)
Old 14-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
RollingStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Good Couple Massage.

Thanks brother maituleow for your pointers.

Is this what you mean ? :::

Body Bliss Massage Valley........VS.....Reflexive TuiNa
------------------------ ----------------
Good Massage ..........................( What Massage?)
Strictly massage............................(Got special)
Nice soothing place...................( Typical Tui Na joint)
Receiption chio girl....................( Very very OLD girl??)

So you have tried both places already?
Is the recept at Bliss really young and sexy?
Old 14-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 23
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

there is a bliss massage in Serangoon Gardens too both same management
Old 04-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
guru888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there a while back, was not offered anything at all. Did not ask as the massage seems very proper, not the accidently touch your balls kind.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She recommended us to take 30minutes of body scrub at S$30 followed by 45minutes of aroma oil massage at S$35. .... I tipped her S$30 and will definitely return of course not with my girl friend next time.
hmm.. $65 for 30 mins scrub (sounds long) and 45mins aroma massage quite ok, but $30 is a hell lot of tips for just a pure massage..

and also, with gf beside, how to ask you want special or not? anyway, Bliss in Serangoon Garden is a clean place, no special, if they are from the same management, doubt there are any special as well.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 07-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Hi there,

I am new here. Been to some spas overseas and for men they get you to wear some kind of disposable brief during the scrub and massage. At Bliss are you completely nude during the scrub and massage?

Thanks
Old 20-08-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SweetSourPork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Hi there,

I am new here. Been to some spas overseas and for men they get you to wear some kind of disposable brief during the scrub and massage. At Bliss are you completely nude during the scrub and massage?

Thanks
What I know spa need to wear shorts, let me know if you found any butt naked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1