The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
chkenfit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cassie from Lust365

Thanx bro for the prompt replies. Thought she was cute and super syt. So went with her.

Quite the pretty, But is pretty more like the cute innocent kind. She is hardworking at least she was doing all the riding. Me too fat to move. Hahahaha...

Total cost 180 + 30

Some comments on a whole.
Personally I come to believe that 一分钱 一分货。there are stables that have higher prices coz their gals are definitely more chio as compared to others. it is always better to go with reputable stables. Like lust, their girls not only solid and many choices. Good.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
Angelzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao View Post
FR for FLIRTYGIRL's Nana
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=927766

OKT : Fast and responsive. think related to some other stables i booked before cause they alr got my SBF ID thru my phone number.

Looks : SYT looks. better than picture. Look like typical poly/uni xmm

Body/Boobs : Natural A+/B? with very slim body.

Shower together, no action in shower for me.
can french and finger. never tried to paint cause i cant wait to insert anymore. great sex.
after first shot will cuddle and hug.
Great stamina while on top and wont black face even if u do her for very long.

eventually had to HJ for second shot for quite long but no complains or black face from her too.

GFE: not bad decent english and will make effort to try talk.

RTF : high chance will RTF!
Very good attitude and out to please lady. Thanks for sharing bro.
Had a great session with her last night, fair skin, high GFE and LEGIT SYT that look much more BETTER then photo! Indeed a gem not to be miss!
Old 04-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
facerammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erotic secrets
Jasmine

Abit reluctant to write this because I feel that she's a hidden gem to me heheheh

At first wanted book serene but too late. So OKT introduced someone new. Saw the pictures and decided to go for Jasmine. Boy, she looks alot better than the pictures in person in my personal opinion. I was greeted with a well kept nice blonde hair girl in tight dress. Long story short, her shape, demeanor and ass, was built to fk.
OKT:10/10, fast reply, steady
Face:10/10
Body:10/10
Boobs: enhanced
Person: I had chemistry with her so 10/10
RTF:150%
Hidden gem
Old 04-04-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Jisoo Naravee

She is a cute lady with long hair and in the mid 20s.

Smallish A-B boobs but i like. Very soft body, perfect to grab. No fats. Small and petite. Just my type.

Sensual, slow and nice frenching which I like. Great kisser with some tongue action.

Shaven pussy, seductively scented and juicy, easy wet and no KY needed.

Very powerful and good BBBJ, lick my cock like a school gal licking a lolipop. Very sexy and seductive. Deepthroat and will good suction, consider skillful.

Tried missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Her momentum for cowgirl abit weird so i change not long after cause not shiok enough. After change position is fun already. Missionary you can open her leg wide wide and go deep, her legs flexible i like this type. Secondly, doggy position was shiok much and she can arch abit for better pumping and penetration(this is very good too). After arch already the body shape view even nicer.

Eager to please, hardworking and accommodative to the sexual positions I desired. I find her very enjoyable.

No issue with communication as she can speak simple english.

You will definitely enjoy your session with her.

Take good care of her.

Thanks for the arrangement Bro MBK.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
cyrus8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneti3636 View Post
After reading bro post, went down to give it a try. Really Tok Kong My legs become Jelly. No words can describe how POWER this lady is.....

she is real HOTTT!! Legit! Met her last night.. Marvelous service.. leg really feel abit jelly.

Bros have to really try then know. sometime too many FR we also scare, but this is REAL
Old 04-04-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Manchester78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Love Affair
FL: JIB

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=927523

The best sex of 2023, she had the best pair huge boobs, almost natural. Put my face between them and licked the nice nipples while she suck mine too. Gave a me bj which was out of this world too. Opted for two shots. We fucked like long lost lovers, tried many positions. Doggy was my favorite where I could see her huge ass bouncing when I pump her from behind and smacked it. I have a rather huge dick she was loving every inch of in in her pussy. She cummed three times in total she said during our session. I could see her shiver. My second shot was a hand job which I shot in her face and some on her boobs which she enjoyed alot

Boobs: 10/10
Fj: 11/10
BJ: 8/10
Gfe 20/10
Pussy : Shaved
Painting: Did not try
Rtf: Hopefully.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for LV from Siamken:
Lost my sex drive for a bit after a previous bad bonk with another girl (not her fault, just no chemistry w me) so wanted to make up and LV didn't disappoint.

No issue w OKT, replied and cfm booking fast.
LV looks exactly like the pics, maybe 5% diff at most if she wears less makeup. The most accurate now would be the pics of her with dyed chestnut hair. She's around 5ft tall, fair skin, and 36C boobs.
Her English is below average so might need to use G translate to chat. She also helped shower before session start.

Did catbath > BBBJ > cowgirl > missionary > BBBJ
Rest,
Painting + fingering > missionary > doggy

Take note she doesn't allow painting if you smoke, and fingering if nails long. She allowed frenching.
Some highlights for her is she's really hardworking with the BBBJ. She did BBBJ for a while to try make me cum but I just wasn't as horny as usual so I stopped her and lied, said I finished 😅
During sex, she kept grabbing my hips and ass and pulling me into her. During doggy, she would reach under and rub my balls as I pumped her.

Overall, good experience with her. During rest, she did mention she's a bit homesick but she still tried her best for my session. One downside is the towel is the good morning type so maybe better to bring your own.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joyce (hidden gem)
Terminal 21

If you're looking for a slim body, flat tummy, and the perfect amount of booty to go with her smooth baby skin, then this lady is the one for you!

Looks: 8/10 with a girl-next-door look.
Boobs: 7/10 Firm and although they are enhance, they were really soft. Huge for her small frame and have sensitive nipples.
Attitude: 19/10 GFE and can do the master-slave type role play if that's your thing
BBBJ: 9/10 Her BBBJ is slow and long suction is good and can go on and on and on. Highly recommended for bbbj lovers.
Shower: 10/10 She'll shower you and pay attention to little details and make sure that you're clean.
While rubbing my back, her will use her boobs against me which is rare unless you go Thai shop in geylang.
Overall: 8/10 very good service and nice lady

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=929123

Old 04-04-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
npadude is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Emma from Lust few days back

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 not for boob lovers
Body: 8.5/10
Frenching/kissing: yes
FJ: 9/10 any position u name it
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: yes feeling damn good
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 Def
Old 04-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
silverose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Apple from FlirtyGirl

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...ighlight=Apple

Don't usually write reviews, but this girl is a gem.

She looks exactly the same as her picture, discount 2%. And her profile title is exactly the same as her style. If you are into slow and relaxing bbbj, she's your girl.

Started the session with a shower followed by a long bbbj which transitioned into a long 69. I didn't manage to CIM for some reason (though I wanted to), but looking at her so hardworking I decided to cap on and missionary instead.

She is very good in massage, felt like she was working in a massage place before.

All in all, it felt like the session was hours long, you will feel pampered and relax throughout. Very worth it.

Give 9.5/10
Old 04-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sanctum33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Jubilee from GC24

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Jubilee
Shave : trimmed
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 8/10 (cute)
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: Nearly
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 9/10
Booked Jubilee for 2s. Was a cheerful and polite lady. After shower helped to dry me up. Started with leg massage before action. BBBJ was fantastic, certainly able to go on and on if I didn’t stop her coz I didn’t want CIM. Her riding was also good, able to slow and fast. Finished in doggy. Washed up and second round of massage. She is very good at massage, certainly not piano type. Second round ended in missionary and totally drained. I feel her service is top notch, so pls support her if have chance
Old 04-04-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post

Bovi Fg
https://thesbf.shop/showthread...007&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 prettier in person. Quite cute
Body 9/10 Smooth skin, with natural c knockers. Boobs allow to zhut and fondle
French 8.5/10 will initiate, not shy and dfk when I turn her high
Bbbj 9.5/10 able to blow long and variation, head swinging and bobbing. Great suction and my balls and groin area were not neglected too. 👍
FJ 9/10 pussy is wet by just blowing me, painted her not awhile and she told me she wants it. Started slow to fast tempo, her facial expression and moans is good not too over. Will talk dirty and don't hold back when I hit her right spot.

Overall 9/10 if u are looking for a horny out to please and nice attitude bunny. She's the one. Looking for supermodel looks, can skip.

Defo rtf at least once more, already planning in mind when I showering at end of session
Rtf session last night. She still remember me and i brought her some food, ask me whether i eaten, i cheekily disturb her i came for abalone treat so cannot eat too full. Session is great, performance is good or even better. Highly recommend to bros
Old 04-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6ixty9ine is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percey View Post
Stable: TEERUK LOVER

Name: KATIE

Shave : Yes.. Nicely shaven....

French: yes… at first was abit shy awhile later when she is not shy… her skill of kissing boost like she was queen of kisses… one of the best kisses I have met…

English: kaite speaks basic english...

Looks: 9/10
Look and photo looks the same… her skin tone is white.. looking at her is like looking at the Angel…

Body : 10/10
Hour glass shape body.. best for doggie..

Boobs: Natural c cup... pink nipple(seldom see).. boobs lover will love her so much…

CIM: yes… when Cum her suction is like vacuum suck till u dry….

AJ: Nope

FJ: 101/100..
For all the chiongster bro don miss out Katie if not u will 101% regret for sure.. start from all the sop… after shower tgt head to the bed and she started wilds she gently push me to the bed and start kissing me… slowly she move to my nipple and use her tongue to play with it when my little bro start to have reaction.. she move down to my little bro and use her flexible tongue to play with my ball and suck… when she start bbbj my mind gone blank… as I have nvr try before such perfect bbbj since I start chionging.. I can say that Katie is one of the best bbbj I ever try before… then I use my hand start roaming around her when I use my finger to finger her.. haven even start fingering her pussy is already so wet…
Start off with cow girl….then to missionary…then to doggie halfway of doggie I think she squirts a little bit when I’m cumming as I can’t resist her wet and tight pussy.. then rest awhile and she ask if I wan massage but I say no because I’m tired already.. over all Katie is one of the top gem for me to rtf is I have time.. so lastly guy don miss out this gem as is hard to find good gem for nowadays….

Overall : 100/100
Definitely a gem and a RTF material... 100% rtf recommend
bro u color blind ah where got pink
Old 04-04-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Waytcar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Amy from Lust365.

Looks: 9 (flattering GND kind of looks)

Body: 8 (normal thai tan, petite, B boobs,)

BBBJ: 8.5 (soft and gentle type)

Massage: 8 (keeps giving me massage in between breaks, nothing much to shout about but i appreciate her initiative)

FJ: 9 (i feel her pussy to be very tight maybe bcos i have a bigger dick (as she said lol), she has those submissive demeanour when making love)

Overall: 9 (what Amy lacks in the boobs dept she more than made up for it with her chirpy and friendly personality)
Old 04-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hmm..haven't been visiting Thai ladies for a long time
Seems to have new Playas now
Wondering if any kind bros can suggest hardcore an@l gurls 4 me to play?

😊 Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1