The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdksg View Post
I went to Club Fa*m**s (AKA popular) at Tras Street instead. The LD is $50. I bought two girls (one was 34 and the other was 21) $500 worth of drinks to tapao them. Tip another $1000. Total damage that night was $2k but threesome was totally worth it
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 10-11-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Hi bro,can get more info about these 2 pubs? I went a handful of times to the place before bottoms up,that was just before covid hit, but stopped because the ladies that time were not my cup of tea. Are the ladies there now are younger and slimmer? Haha
Definitely no baby elephants but looks wise it's very subjective. I personally find one or two to be my taste but you may have different taste than me.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funbitwinleks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standard 'one point' for ladies drink is $15 now?! Some establishments charging gst on top of that. Generally i find the pubs are too brightly lit, no 'smoke' effect to create privacy, girls mostly in 30s(to each his own) and less playability. Vip/private space exist but minimum spending is crazy. Seems like you'd need to spend at least $300 onwards to get some action especially from the younger ones. Gone are the golden days.
I've been a regular in pinoy pub scene since mid 2010s, only decided to register here now.
Old 13-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where you go to ? GP or Bottoms? any action there ?

I miss the pub at parklane has alot of action there now no more? When MA so disappointing.
Old 13-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
damnshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came across one along Jalan B**sar.
One jug of beer @25 (or $27).
LD starts from $30 (one full mug of beer).
Playability okay depends on the lady
Old 14-11-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnshiok View Post
Came across one along Jalan B**sar.
One jug of beer @25 (or $27).
LD starts from $30 (one full mug of beer).
Playability okay depends on the lady
Issit candy something? Can PM me? Thanks!
Old 14-11-2022, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdksg View Post
Any bros out there thinking about drinking tonight? I want to try Going Places and Bottoms (sneak peek). if not good, just gonna drop by my usual place, which I know if fun and has cheap LD drinks but just want to try something new
Just went these 2 places. Full of baby elephants..not really recommended
Old 17-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
Definitely no baby elephants but looks wise it's very subjective. I personally find one or two to be my taste but you may have different taste than me.
For me being slim and friendly are probably the most important lol I don't go for smoking hot looks, I more slim gnd type. Will hit the place one day when I free, thanks bro
Old 17-11-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

last time always go this pinoy Pub along Kampong bahru give LD, still there?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Went to this pub call legacy at east coast rd yesterday..
Very bad experience....
The girls were asking for drinks and me and my friends bought..
When the drinks arrived they immediately started to butterfly and were like only with us here and there..
We got piss off and wanted to leave..
The 3 girls immediately came quickly drank their drinks in 1 zip and immediately left to other tables..
Very very bad ..
Been to many pinoy bars but this is one of my worst experience
Old 17-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
last time always go this pinoy Pub along Kampong bahru give LD, still there?
Kampong no more pinay pub. U can forgo it. Miss the old days too with the Minahs
Old 17-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Today likely trying a new pinay pub just recently opened. Can't wait
Old 17-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Today likely trying a new pinay pub just recently opened. Can't wait
At where bro? Just PM yoi.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Went to a few pinay pubs located in orchard.

2 of the bars, ladies so so. Previously got one cute one but went back. Payment by credit card has to incurred additional fees. Quite BS

Another 1 opposite, drinks a mug is like 12 dollars. Gers are not bad, less customers but suspect the LDs are crazy prized which explained the customers size

The new 1 which I went is crowded, and dun really like with the small isle walkway. And payment is by paylah and paynow only. Dun see any CC options

Generally the 4 pinay bars are full of Malays and can see alot of smoking in the the toilets at the same floor. Will be matter of time fighting will happens
Old 19-11-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funbitwinleks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Where you go to ? GP or Bottoms? any action there ?

I miss the pub at parklane has alot of action there now no more? When MA so disappointing.
Met this one girl in gnd floor MA who claim that she used to work in parklane. Seems true because she could describe the pub and all. She's a bit more 'senior' now so action started with first drink. Wanted to leave after 2 LD but bill showed 3 LD. I didn't make a fuss. They permanently lost one customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1