The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yeah sometimes I speak to the ML to hear their stories. Demi ever asked me if there is anywhere interesting for her to do in SG. I asked why? She said her birthday was coming and she didn't want to work on that day. But then realize that she actually don't have friends to go out with and usually stuck in the house day after day to the point she did not really know what SG is famous for.

So I asked why not take a break once a week or twice a week? Then she shared her stand on how powerful SGD is work hard for X years and RTC can don't work for XY years. Each day is precious for her to accumulate money.
bro, i think she hinting you to take her out that day.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
I remembered seeing quite a bit of buzz here around 1-2months ago, most notably on how her figure is good and she offers certain off menu items.
You didn't miss much.. She's helluva overrated and overhyped lol..

Her figure is not that good also.. Small nnp, lack of curves, pancake butt, etc.. Give me LL and XX's figures any day of the week lol..

You'd be better off booking others who value customer svc and exp more..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You didn't miss much.. She's helluva overrated and overhyped lol..

Her figure is not that good also.. Small nnp, lack of curves, pancake butt, etc.. Give me LL and XX's figures any day of the week lol..

You'd be better off booking others who value customer svc and exp more..
Wah bro though ur comments are harsh but you are very correct here.
And may I add that she is too way over priced.
Old 08-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Aiyo.. I nvr thought of it that way.
Maybe I stupid then again.. I prefer to keep clear line also. Not too sure the consequences of becoming too close to any ML
I'm just a curious fella always asking ML about their life. So I enjoy MLs who have lots of things to talk about + good massage
Old 08-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minamushi View Post
I find her skills are of standard and I have never heard of the egg treatment too. Recently she told me that she can massage your stomach too, to remove the air and bloatedness. So I see her more than just a normal masseur, but a skillful one. Despite not being able to kiss, I still enjoy the whole process.
https://isyou-10.com/model/xiao-yue-3346/

Tried her recently.
The photo is enhanced; she belongs to the average look category.
She is always smiley though.

Her massage are very on point. Ranked her better than those legit massage.
I would definitely rtm especially when she has relocated to condo that is very accessible in town.

She offered JG which I declined due to bros sharing how painful the process.
She assured me it won’t hurt and will help me to purge smoothly.
Took up her offer and didn’t regret.
She might have regretted that offer cos my cums shot on her face during HJ.

Massage is a 10/10 for me; would opt for others if I am looking for sensual
Old 08-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Maybe I stupid then again.. I prefer to keep clear line also. Not too sure the consequences of becoming too close to any ML
I'm just a curious fella always asking ML about their life. So I enjoy MLs who have lots of things to talk about + good massage
Bro dont need to think too much basically they are just interested in your money nothing much.
The consequences of being too close to them is like what we witness in this forum kena kc too deep deep and become glass heart Robertos and WKs.
Just treat them as sperm dump and u will be fine.
I will not even classify them as my mistress.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well i don't think you stupid just that 旁观者清.
Old 08-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Tried Jessica recently, sharing my experience:

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jessica-massage/

Looks: Plain jane, dun look like the photos

Demeanour: Friendly and chatty

Body: Milf, on the chubby side, not for slim body lovers

Massage: This is where she shines, got strength and one of the better ones

Sensual: Accommodating and patient, average experience

RTM: Depends, if one is craving for hard message. For sensual wise, there are better options
Old 08-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Yes bro on hindsight your message does make sense. But the main point is she was the one who overbooked and only replied me about 10 mins past our agreed appointment time, she wasn't apologetic at all and still could reject me coldy after my message. Even if I wasn't joking and was being serious about the 30mins parking compensatio, that was the very least she could do.
Yeah she overbooked, that's her issue liao, just that you try to crack a joke and it backfired, also okay la, this is fate. Means no fate to bonk her. Move on ba, can find better ones out there. Saved your $150-$180 ytd.. maybe later you go up, she also rush service and then since she overbooked, you might not get the full hour service as well.

Blessing in disguise
Old 08-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rachel90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://isyou-10.com/model/xiao-yue-3346/

Tried her recently.
The photo is enhanced; she belongs to the average look category.
She is always smiley though.

Her massage are very on point. Ranked her better than those legit massage.
I would definitely rtm especially when she has relocated to condo that is very accessible in town.

She offered JG which I declined due to bros sharing how painful the process.
She assured me it won’t hurt and will help me to purge smoothly.
Took up her offer and didn’t regret.
She might have regretted that offer cos my cums shot on her face during HJ.

Massage is a 10/10 for me; would opt for others if I am looking for sensual

Hi I don’t agree with you
Old 08-09-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol legit got zapped for 3 pts..i'm not replying to mickeymouse anymore ffs...
Upz u with my humble points then.
Old 08-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Mickeymouse, i'm actually kinda scared to reply you, last time i did i got zapped into oblivion..but yeah i rmb some mls telling me that sg guys are generally more gentle than chinese men, especially the northern men, she said alot of then won't take no for an answer. Also i noticed alot of them like to diss our food for no reason, like saying how our ingredients are all imported or not as fresh / Tasteless compared to their food 😂😂..
give u some pts too
Old 08-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Take out then what? Quite recently brought out a ML then she chu pattern machiam brought her out once must become bfgf... kept hinting and I just tisiao until kena 拉黑 . Really shitty if you ask me, it is not as if I didn't pay for those sessions... simi bfgf? Offer to give me money instead?

TMT
Old 08-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol legit got zapped for 3 pts..i'm not replying to mickeymouse anymore ffs...
Upppzzz you my humble points
Old 08-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Recently went to visit a condo Ml - Tina. And feel she's worth trying out for boobs lover. Do pm if interested.

Review:
Massage quite decent as previously was a legit masseusers as she said.
After massage proceed with the the bottom massage. Requested for oil and full on mode with a slight top up!
Body decent. Boobs solid as can be seen on her WeChat!

Did like 69 position while she do the hj process... Solid lah! And the rest is history. Value for money I would say since the place is pretty discreet and clean but may be hard to find for first timer.
Joo chait area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1