The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Damm next time need to test out your theory, i struggle to tell a fake boob from a real one unless it's super rigid or if i see some scars around the sides..but then again if it's soft and looks good on the girl, I don't think most people care.
i personally quite turned off by fake boobs ah. especially those rock hard type. normally quite easy to tell from the scars at the underboobs. but i believe now mostly they do a small slit at the armpit area instead. so its much less noticeable.

but many ways to check also, the better it is done. the harder it will be to verify though. for example, you grab by the sides, you can possibly feel the base of the silicone or boobs too "perky" as with age tend to have natural sagging. things like that are telltale signs
Old 07-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

The D1 great bonks thread full of fake FRs leh, don't know which ones are legit lol, tried one with good reviews turned out to have bad service. At least this thread has pretty accurate reviews.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
The D1 great bonks thread full of fake FRs leh, don't know which ones are legit lol, tried one with good reviews turned out to have bad service. At least this thread has pretty accurate reviews.
Yup. That’s why have to look for trusted bros frs like bro smrt’s ones
Old 07-09-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugene766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking recommendations from my bros out here for MLs who offers showers service as part of the package. TIA.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Agreed. I believe kopio bro once mentioned that ROI in dome 1 could possibly be better since they are FN, 5g roaming, can shower together, some can massage better than slg ladies, can stop at hj or go further depending on your appetite.
Some can speak English and even mandarin..
Of cos, landmines are ever present..
I do agree that Roi in dome 1 is better if looking for full services with all access..bang for buck (even met one fl who once served as intern nurse in our local restructured hospitals a while back before she came back as fl)..the unfortunate thing is that most stay here for 2-4weeks and before you can build some level of connections..they return to Th (Ps visiting them in Th is easier than Cn for now)

That said..I’m still very much supporter in the ML scenes 😛
Old 07-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Are there any thai mls? D1 like all fls unless you tell them you just wanna massage and pay them the full amount? But the thing about thai girls is that if u can speak thai, u will most likely get better service, most of them struggle to speak english from my exp, but at least they will keep smiling at you, truly the land of smile indeed.
Some of them do have massage backgrounds as they work in happy ending massage parlours back home.
Of cos, to maximise ROI, one should be looking at a price range which is comfortable for themselves. Furthermore, this is typically for 90 mins as opposed to 60 mins for slg or $88 spa. So per minute, ROI is better as u won’t need to do TOP ups to take this off or touch this touch that etc u get full buffet spread and choose what u want as everything is on the table 😬
Language barrier is definitely the deal breaker though as Google translate really disrupts the session.. however some can speak English and rarely mandarin..
Old 07-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
I do agree that Roi in dome 1 is better if looking for full services with all access..bang for buck (even met one fl who once served as intern nurse in our local restructured hospitals a while back before she came back as fl)..the unfortunate thing is that most stay here for 2-4weeks and before you can build some level of connections..they return to Th (Ps visiting them in Th is easier than Cn for now)

That said..I’m still very much supporter in the ML scenes 😛
Same bro, I still do slg to have different flavours 😬
Old 07-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried xue er from SLG that provides nuru massage at 150 at Central area potong pasir. I think she delisted her profile from SLG recently. Been looking for her
Old 07-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Same bro, I still do slg to have different flavours 😬
I like it that slg can sometimes 谈感情 for a while before they rtc..can’t get that with dome 1 🤭

So much needs..so little time, energy and 💰
Old 07-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
One way is to check if the account was created recently or a long time ago, also you'll have to individually check if the guy's posts are always promoting girls from a specific stable(most likely the okt) and also to see if he has given any bad reviews about other girls. If everything is 10/10 then you know something is awry..
Old 07-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy1980 View Post
I like it that slg can sometimes 谈感情 for a while before they rtc..can’t get that with dome 1 🤭

So much needs..so little time, energy and 💰
Haha that’s true bro. D1 turnover too fast..

I kinda enjoy the slg sessions when both parties are trying to Kc each other. #mind games haha
Old 07-09-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bro, you tried Demi before?
I’ve got good experience with her. FYI.
Not tried. Honestly not into JG nowadays..traumatized by painful past experiences. But if she’s the petite kind…well..
Old 07-09-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
i personally quite turned off by fake boobs ah. especially those rock hard type. normally quite easy to tell from the scars at the underboobs. but i believe now mostly they do a small slit at the armpit area instead. so its much less noticeable.

but many ways to check also, the better it is done. the harder it will be to verify though. for example, you grab by the sides, you can possibly feel the base of the silicone or boobs too "perky" as with age tend to have natural sagging. things like that are telltale signs
Actually when they lie down can tell no? It maintains its shape too well.
Old 07-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
pooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/yuki-massage/

Hi any bro’s tried her ?
Went down today for early session with her, at shop.

She's new in Singapore only started work for less than a week.

Location: 3/10. It's at a known curtain joint at syed alwi without private room/shower.
Looks: 7/10 - Discount about 20% from the main photo as I think that photo was taken maybe when she was 20/21. (Claims shes 25 this year).
Body: 7/10 - Okay curves, Boobs C+/D.
Attitude: 8.5/10 - Friendly with good service. Not time watcher.
Massage: 8/10 - Puts in effort and actually gives a hard massage. Said she's new to massage but managed to hit some nice points and relief my sore muscles.
HJ: 6/10 - Think still newbie so some okay teasing with a mechanical finish.
Price: $50 entrance + 50HJ + 30 for full roam/kisses. (Initially she wanted 100 for addons but nego till 80). Playability seems to be high.

Overall think only worth it if i just wanted a decent massage in the area and she seem to be okay if i only stuck to purely massage.

Still trying to get my nr into the database to try out FL but so far all the ML i texted all rejected cus nr not inside
Old 07-09-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

D1 take it a pinch of salt like failure rate more den successful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1