The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just want to say first of all that I'm grateful to the girls and the okts for gracing our shores once again. But unfortunately I think the quality so far is still far from pre covid..we'll, at least the ones that I've tried.

I've tried 4 girls from sex amazon, sweet thai and seduction during this comeback of the thai stables. Service and attitude of girls and okt top notch... really nothing to pick on... but due to the plethora of apps that are out there at the moment..pictures are really far from what the girl really looks like...expect at least 30-40 per cent difference... and im already being kind with these numbers or maybe it's difference in expectations blah blah blah... for the price that I'm paying in this climate, I really am not expecting a knockout with exceptional service but some of the frs penned by bros here are just far off them mark.

I also understand that okts are doing their best..if girls give super touched up pics... what are they gonna do?

Just hoping for better quality girls to come in the near future.

Everyone just wants a good bonk and getting their money's worth at the end of the day.

Again.. don't mean to offend anyone here.. just speaking the truth.

And pls don't pm me for the girls' names..there's a reason for the anonymity.

Thank you for taking time out to read this

Last edited by hornymarthafock; 22-03-2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old 22-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Just want to say first of all that I'm grateful to the girls and the okts for gracing our shores once again. But unfortunately I think the quality so far is still far from pre covid..we'll, at least the ones that I've tried.

I've tried 3 girls from sex amazon and seduction during this comeback of the thai stables. Service and attitude of girls and okt top notch... really nothing to pick on... but due to the plethora of apps that are out there at the moment..pictures are really far from what the girl really looks like...expect at least 30-40 per cent difference... and im already being kind with these numbers or maybe it's difference in expectations blah blah blah... for the price that I'm paying in this climate, I really am not expecting a knockout with exceptional service but some of the frs penned by bros here are just far off them mark.

I also understand that okts are doing their best..if girls give super touched up pics... what are they gonna do?

Everyone just wants a good bonk and getting their money's worth at the end of the day.

I also felt that when I saw pics provided by the OKTs and reading FRs from other bros, I try to just take it as a pinch of salt, YMMV? Not sure should I really pin up my expectations. Looks like chionging these FLs are either a hit or miss.....

Last edited by xylphz; 22-03-2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old 22-03-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
justabjiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Overdue FR for LOL, SexAmazon

Missed the thais after pathetic service/fake pictures from PRCs.

Looks are accurate from pictures. Great figure, proportionate with enhanced boobs. Not the usual Thai tan which is a plus. Frenching and service queen. Great session 9/10. Bro KK is also very accommodating, easy booking after verification.

Hope to RTF when time permits. Let’s hope for more Thai ladies!

YMMV.
Old 22-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
kamagra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I've tried 3 girls from sex amazon and seduction during this comeback of the thai stables. Service and attitude of girls and okt top notch... really nothing to pick on... but due to the plethora of apps that are out there at the moment..pictures are really far from what the girl really looks like...expect at least 30-40 per cent difference... and im already being kind with these numbers or maybe it's difference in expectations blah blah blah... for the price that I'm paying in this climate, I really am not expecting a knockout with exceptional service but some of the frs penned by bros here are just far off them mark.

On the bright side. At least their service is so much better than PRCs.

Still prefers Tomyun over Mala.
Old 22-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I've tried 4 girls from sex amazon, sweet thai and seduction during this comeback of the thai stables. Service and attitude of girls and okt top notch... really nothing to pick on... but due to the plethora of apps that are out there at the moment..pictures are really far from what the girl really looks like...expect at least 30-40 per cent difference... and im already being kind with these numbers or maybe it's difference in expectations blah blah blah... for the price that I'm paying in this climate, I really am not expecting a knockout with exceptional service but some of the frs penned by bros here are just far off them mark.

Actually now is considered not bad already (except for the price increase). Before COVID, pictures here are also touched up, stated age by default needs to add another 4 -6 years, services stated are "for reference only". Level of service can be hit or miss but overall still better than PRC by miles. Much more variety with the commandos, post ops LBs, occasional lesbians, overnights and whatnot. At least 3 pages of choices to choose from.
Old 22-03-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post
MELON FR

Looks: WYSIWYG

Boobs: Bigggg E

BBBJ: can blow nonstop.

Painting: Shaved

Massage: Soft piano kind

She can speak abit of chinese. No complain when i was ramping her non stop for my second shots. She say she is 21-22 yrs old. SYT lover can go and bonk her.
Bro. How hard are her boobs. Looks man made.
Old 22-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think in term of figure they are not bad to good. Is always the appearance that due to good technology we have now that give us misleading haha but still every man have their own liking.
Old 22-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

FR Tiffany Thaismile

attitude: a bit shy shy type. xmm lovers delight. when she gets horny tho.. woohoo
looks: xmm kind of looks. early 20s.
body: slim 160+
boobs: a cups perky nips. shiok for those xmm lovers that prefer unmodded boobs
pussy: tight even tighter when she cums
bj: almost finished me. I had to stop her. she kept going for a while initially on her knees sucking me off.. fucking awesome then over to the bed she swallowed my entire shift I almost 💦
fj: she can take a pounding! all positions tried. bonus there's a mirror in the room 😈
room: apt quite spacious. bed is nice but creaks a bit depending on how hard you are pounding away.

overall: good xmm type bang. rtf material for xmm lovers
Old 22-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHumpALot View Post
FR Tiffany Thaismile

attitude: a bit shy shy type. xmm lovers delight. when she gets horny tho.. woohoo
looks: xmm kind of looks. early 20s.
body: slim 160+
boobs: a cups perky nips. shiok for those xmm lovers that prefer unmodded boobs
pussy: tight even tighter when she cums
bj: almost finished me. I had to stop her. she kept going for a while initially on her knees sucking me off.. fucking awesome then over to the bed she swallowed my entire shift I almost 💦
fj: she can take a pounding! all positions tried. bonus there's a mirror in the room 😈
room: apt quite spacious. bed is nice but creaks a bit depending on how hard you are pounding away.

overall: good xmm type bang. rtf material for xmm lovers
Wooah that is good fr. I also a SYT lover.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Guaranteed originals bro...
Haven't got time to write fr
Tried her before she was listed here
Old 22-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, welcome back thai ML. Am looking forward. Its been so long time.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Had a good feel i dont think its man made at all man. Its really huge and it matches her body size
Old 22-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quite sad that i got blocked by bro ss seeing all the other guys post…i use to support him and SA alot leh ):
Old 22-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!
FR for Prada (Thaismile)

Friendly and cute lady.Service oriented.Nice smile and the bj was nice with the tongue action.The place was a pleasant surprise. The Okt gave prompt replies and clear instructions. Thumbs up to both the Okt and Prada
Old 22-03-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 15
lhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to behold
Review for jazz ( club Friday)

Review for jazz ( club Friday)

Location; good location hotel. Discreet and clean.
Looks : 9/10. Grows on you, sweet and really chio. Similar to photos
BBBJ : 8/10. Slow tongue action.
Body 9/10 - good proportions. Like the nicely sized boobs. Waist nice to grab to pump
FJ 9/10. Good for missionary and pumping. Gave her a pumping so intense but maybe size too big she felt some pain was moaning
Cum x2 on her body
Rtf : yes! If vit M returns
Cannot cim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1