The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ases-linked-to

looks like the situation getting worse -.-...
Jem and Westgate will be closed for 2 weeks for deep cleaning...
Old 23-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

Just managed to book this Wonderful ML. Enjoyed my Session to the fullest. Like suddenly during the phase 2 I have become a more happier man ever.

Looks 9/10 .. Super Cheerful kind. The smile ji tao melts your heart. Like university those pretty babe that you always want to ask their number. Genuine SYT look.
Body 9/10 .. Super fair smooth skin. And good figure. No horse run.
Character 9/10 .. Very Sincere and polite type. Like to talk everything under the sun. Just like your girlfriend lying beside and talk story. Soft spoken and chatty.
Location 9/10 .. Famous for ML. Near to Orchard. Nice and cosy apartment. Parking or entering the unit by remote control.
Hygenie - 10/10 .. I like it when ML spend effort to change a new sheet of bedsheet:. And she’s person which like to be clean.
Massage 6-7/10 .. still picking up I guess? Don’t expect much. But she will use her strength and help you to press.
Sensual 8/10 .. as usual. Very normal SOP. Lying beside you.. Licking your nipples and do aero plane. Can touch the boobs which is soft and natural..
Steadyness 10/10 .. she have a leave no men behind attitude.. she have a sister who ask me to support.. mi 6.. I will go when the money comeby.

RTM 100% will come when vitamin M come by.
How you manage to book her? she never reply my message
Old 23-05-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Naaah, skip bro. Big boobs on a fat woman don't count. I expected also. But just decided to chiong in.

She shortchanged my timing, though i arrived at 30mins beforehand. So I suspect she double booked. Waited and waited. And only went up at xx:25. Asked her if I still have my full 60mins, because if not, i'm walking out. She said yes. Dont worry.

Showered and then she massage hard. Cracked my body. Okay la, sure got experience one. 10mins massage. Sensual started, fondled her boobs, no kissing, no sucking boobs. Kinda fed up so just shot. Thinking that she will continue massage since she say got 1 full hour. After she cleaned up, she say "Okay all done, can go shower now." I protested. She kept saying there is another customer waiting already. She apologised. Lazy to argue. Told her what she did wasnt right. How to recommend other bros like this. I just showered, paid up and wore my shoes and left. Too pissed to make eye contact. I left at xx:53 (I checked my watch).

Oh and she charged $120. Said that website wrong price. I just chuckled, shook my head and smiled. Well done FeiFei.

Looks: 3. Not even close to pics. Expected lor, nose very big and flat. Face is moon crater-ish. Boobs big, but yeah, baby elephant. Estimated age mid 40s.

Overall experience: 4. Heavy phone usage. During massage, she plays the voice message of the next bro. So I overheard whatever they were discussing. Kills the mood man.. Damn it.

You can go if you want, but extremely not recommended. Your experiencemight vary.
Old 23-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-summer/

She look awfully familiar... has she been here b4?
Old 23-05-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-summer/

She look awfully familiar... has she been here b4?
Oh shes back... part of the JS clan. Just looked a bit different in the pics now.

Cathy
Old 23-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 14
hypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant future

Sorry bros, a newbie here in this thread.
ML’s rate shows HJ but they provide BBBJ/CIM, means need to topup xtra for these?
Old 23-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
Naaah, skip bro. Big boobs on a fat woman don't count. I expected also. But just decided to chiong in.

She shortchanged my timing, though i arrived at 30mins beforehand. So I suspect she double booked. Waited and waited. And only went up at xx:25. Asked her if I still have my full 60mins, because if not, i'm walking out. She said yes. Dont worry.

Showered and then she massage hard. Cracked my body. Okay la, sure got experience one. 10mins massage. Sensual started, fondled her boobs, no kissing, no sucking boobs. Kinda fed up so just shot. Thinking that she will continue massage since she say got 1 full hour. After she cleaned up, she say "Okay all done, can go shower now." I protested. She kept saying there is another customer waiting already. She apologised. Lazy to argue. Told her what she did wasnt right. How to recommend other bros like this. I just showered, paid up and wore my shoes and left. Too pissed to make eye contact. I left at xx:53 (I checked my watch).

Oh and she charged $120. Said that website wrong price. I just chuckled, shook my head and smiled. Well done FeiFei.

Looks: 3. Not even close to pics. Expected lor, nose very big and flat. Face is moon crater-ish. Boobs big, but yeah, baby elephant. Estimated age mid 40s.

Overall experience: 4. Heavy phone usage. During massage, she plays the voice message of the next bro. So I overheard whatever they were discussing. Kills the mood man.. Damn it.

You can go if you want, but extremely not recommended. Your experiencemight vary.
Bro, thank you so much for your report.
I am looking for E/F boobs KL but very difficult to get nowadays.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotic View Post
Sorry bros, a newbie here in this thread.
ML’s rate shows HJ but they provide BBBJ/CIM, means need to topup xtra for these?
Bro I suggest you ask the ML u are interested in. I encountered both need small top up and many who don't need. I even encountered one who did not advertise bbbj. When come action time I was expecting a HJ and she just went down with her mouth. Haha.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 14
hypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant futurehypnotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro I suggest you ask the ML u are interested in. I encountered both need small top up and many who don't need. I even encountered one who did not advertise bbbj. When come action time I was expecting a HJ and she just went down with her mouth. Haha.
What a pleasant surprise haha !

Thx for the reply bro! Upz u my humbled 11 pts.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Bro, thank you so much for your report.
I am looking for E/F boobs KL but very difficult to get nowadays.
You can try summer, you won’t be disappointed
Old 23-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
You can try summer, you won’t be disappointed
I will advise Meng rou D or Fei Fei F cups. Summer atttitude not the best imo, but there are white knights around I am sure.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Summer seems to have aged....but price never drop lol
Old 23-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xue-ji-massage/

FL in disguise, can top up for FJ but cost 260, CIS and found her t-t vip page that shows 260 for a bonk lol.

With that given she promote he HJ and CIM service for normal market rate, think she will cut short session and all?
Old 23-05-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4194
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3627

wanted to try girl 4194, but girl 3627 replied me back, bait and switch?
Old 23-05-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh shes back... part of the JS clan. Just looked a bit different in the pics now.
Her hair is shorter now.... if that's the latest photo. The first photo is from her previous stint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1