The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-04-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

My wife is almost always in these kinda top with built in padding, very easy zg, bt i also used to it, she doesnt bother also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post
My wife also now zg easily especially when bending down to carry my son. Just last sat, we were out at a mall and she was wearing one of those singlet tops with a built-in bra. So ww were queueing up to go into a reataurant for lunch and she bent down to carry my son. As she did that, her whole top opened up and could see her entire right nipple. The guy standing behind definitely saw it. But my wife also could not really bother. Felt good to see her exposing her nipple so openly.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
kerakerei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My wife also now zg easily especially when bending down to carry my son. Just last sat, we were out at a mall and she was wearing one of those singlet tops with a built-in bra. So ww were queueing up to go into a reataurant for lunch and she bent down to carry my son. As she did that, her whole top opened up and could see her entire right nipple. The guy standing behind definitely saw it. But my wife also could not really bother. Felt good to see her exposing her nipple so openly.
Some ladies are not really bothered with showing their nips
Old 09-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 9
breakthrough is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbreakthrough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
My wife is almost always in these kinda top with built in padding, very easy zg, bt i also used to it, she doesnt bother also.
intro the top bro,i want my girl to wear also
Old 09-04-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 7
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally got something to share today!

Was on the way to work and heng heng got seat opposite this chio bu that is already inside. Sun shining behind me and directly onto her black panty. Whole trip keep beo but a lot people keep blocking my view.

At night OT, thought wah sian confirm nothing one. Who knows, another OL wear those very loose top and bend forward use phone. Wow. First time I chance upon accidental nip slip. Finally experienced this feeling, sibei thrilling
Old 09-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Snipe and share next time kekee
Old 09-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Snipe and share next time kekee
I also like that one. Sometimes, see already, brain and hands not fast enough to react. By the time think of taking photo.... then second question.... how to look "normal" when taking this photo.

Unless can be so "suay" like Rebecca Lim la. hahaha.

Old 09-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Friday, the dress down day.

My 30ish malaysian colleague wore those loose tshirt with legging. Just this morning, we were discussing on some project and she bend down beside me (almost 90deg) and her top loose and gave me a good 5mins admiring on her dark eraser nipples, while she focusing drawing and writing things. Estimate got 1cm long. Too bad my hp was at my desk.

In case you all asked... malaysian chinese married with 1 kid. Sporty milfy lady with big round butt.

Btw, I seen and tuned a couple of eraser nipples before, and are all these eraser nipples dark? Never seen a pair pinkish or light brown...
Old 09-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I also like that one. Sometimes, see already, brain and hands not fast enough to react. By the time think of taking photo.... then second question.... how to look "normal" when taking this photo.

Unless can be so "suay" like Rebecca Lim la. hahaha.

Be there on the right time with the right phone. Stay safe with those kpo white knight.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Anyone got peep and record their friends ah? Wanna trade private voyeur if anyone is keen.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Like this, actually i alrdy seen many ladies wearing these to coffeeshop, market etc.. easy to pull on also and comfortable i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakthrough View Post
intro the top bro,i want my girl to wear also

Last edited by spurtz; 09-04-2021 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Pic
Old 09-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Like this, actually i alrdy seen many ladies wearing these to coffeeshop, market etc.. easy to pull on also and comfortable i guess
Saw a very fair Indian lady wearing this at Daiso. Initially I didn’t notice her. But she kept covering her front. This made me curious and suspicious. I circled around and sure enough, I could see some side boobs. So she wasn't wearing a bra. But her boobs are small la. A or B at most. It's for the thrill of seeing a lady walking around in a skimpy top without a bra. I followed her around abit, she has her mom and 2 other sisters with her. The sisters are much younger. She's the prize and she parked herself in the middle of them all. I managed to get a glimpse of her erect nipples when she stood under the spotlights. Erasor sized.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Saw a very fair Indian lady wearing this at Daiso. Initially I didn’t notice her. But she kept covering her front. This made me curious and suspicious. I circled around and sure enough, I could see some side boobs. So she wasn't wearing a bra. But her boobs are small la. A or B at most. It's for the thrill of seeing a lady walking around in a skimpy top without a bra. I followed her around abit, she has her mom and 2 other sisters with her. The sisters are much younger. She's the prize and she parked herself in the middle of them all. I managed to get a glimpse of her erect nipples when she stood under the spotlights. Erasor sized.
totally....i get what u mean and i know the angle u stand! And i know you won't pick those ladies with ample boobs wearing this
Old 09-04-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

This kind of singlet very easily zg, minimal effort, they shift a bit cfm can 'see', ur angle must be just nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Old 10-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

One day I bump into a lady quite tualiap on the train on a weekend. Her neh neh is big and cleavage is deep hence I just followed her and have eye candy. One moment she was bending down to pick something, saw her nipples. Wa Kao! Shiok sia.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
One day I bump into a lady quite tualiap on the train on a weekend. Her neh neh is big and cleavage is deep hence I just followed her and have eye candy. One moment she was bending down to pick something, saw her nipples. Wa Kao! Shiok sia.

Lucky day for you bro. Lol.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1