The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-03-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
NuclearBio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
I may know why those A cupper so easy to see nip slip. My fwb was quite flat but she wear B75. It could be A cup too small n tight for them but B cup more comfy thats why the nip slip. Im just guessing. I may be wrong.
Ladies with smaller boobs would like to appear bigger hence wear a bigger size bra, but easier to zaogeng because of the loose top
Old 09-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Had a good morning today, going down to carpark when the lift door open, a lady in black was in front, her blouse front is a little wavy in design but I saw she had there is a nipple outline... wow..maybe braless.... too bad no chance to verify
Old 10-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
vinamoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Had a good morning today, going down to carpark when the lift door open, a lady in black was in front, her blouse front is a little wavy in design but I saw she had there is a nipple outline... wow..maybe braless.... too bad no chance to verify
Sexy little pokies
Old 10-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
burchwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearBio View Post
Ladies with smaller boobs would like to appear bigger hence wear a bigger size bra, but easier to zaogeng because of the loose top
Agreed, I also think this way
Old 10-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

2 sightings today.. First was Indian lady in canteen. My office canteen seats is the old kind. Bolted to the floor with the tables. So this bui bui Indian lady sat at my 2 o'clock. I noticed that she didn't close her legs fully.. Cos fat ma. Then also dark dark cannot see anything. When she got ready to get off, she open her legs wide. Fuyoh! I see white. Then she squeeze here squeeze there to get out. Alamak. Lucky I don't buy 4D one. If not sure gg.

2nd sighting was at bus stop. This girl.. Quite cute. Her button shirt top got gap between the buttons. So I saw into her top. Saw a white bra tightly encasing her B cup boobs. But only got a glance. Cos after that she hug the file close to her chest. It was a good long glance though.

Something like that.. But not so dua liap la.

Old 12-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Brown?

Old 12-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 0
dinoshu is one of the Best!dinoshu is one of the Best!dinoshu is one of the Best!dinoshu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Brown?

looks like big brown nipple but cant see if its shadow. Who is she?
Old 12-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brown?

I like brownie bro, anyways thanks for sharing!
Old 12-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoshu View Post
looks like big brown nipple but cant see if its shadow. Who is she?
@mongabong

great catch @bitemee
Old 12-03-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share
Old 13-03-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

That day took lrt also similar sighting. This girl was wearing a shirt. Middle open up showing purple bra and nice patterns. With a good part of her b boob. Was looking till her partner noticed and told her. She covered up
Old 13-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki View Post
That day took lrt also similar sighting. This girl was wearing a shirt. Middle open up showing purple bra and nice patterns. With a good part of her b boob. Was looking till her partner noticed and told her. She covered up
Walau eh bro...u stare at her zaogeng her bra until like that...until your eyes pop out ...not scare her bf hamtam u ahh ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau eh bro...u stare at her zaogeng her bra until like that...until your eyes pop out ...not scare her bf hamtam u ahh ??
bro ,, maybe that girl bf is one the samster here who like to enjoy people peeping at their gfs ,, haha
maybe that girl bf told her enough already ,, haha
Old 13-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

finally a sighting after many months of 0 sights

had fish soup for lunch, sat facing opposite an OL in a knee length black dress

don't think she will reveal anything since her skirt is so long

caught me beoing her a few times while eating but i pretend to act cool and looked elsewhere

when she was about to leave with her friend, she uncrossed her legs and voila, think she opened her legs a lighter wider and i managed to see her white panty for around 2s

quick view, but at least better than nothing after so many months lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1