The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Hi bros, any recommendation for JG now? YF and her disciples disappear. Are these good? Any one tried before? Are they slim or like virlin? Thanks bros

https://sglonelyguys.org/jj-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.org/jc-massage/
please share if you managed to find one bro. Vera friend is supposed to come and take over, but the situation now, it’s canceled. Damn sad as well.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 13-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Our girls are frightened. Singapore isn't safe anyore. Many want to go back to China.

In Singapore less dangerous but must risk seeing a few customers everyday to cover high expenses - rent, visa fees, agent fees, etc. Lots of stress! In China , more dangerous, but you're with your loved ones, can lock yourself in your house, no need see anybody else, no pressure to make money.

Which will you choose?
those that have strong customer base before outbreak are still doing well just that most concern not so much about getting infected (low mortality rate) but more on having to hospitalize and quarantine without family members around at the time of need.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
please share if you managed to find one bro. Vera friend is supposed to come and take over, but the situation now, it’s canceled. Damn sad as well.
Ya lor bro all YF disciples gone le I tried virlin before but I don't like coz not look like photo at all. Sian hor strange leh YF also disappeared I rmb she told me she stay here
Old 13-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
those that have strong customer base before outbreak are still doing well just that most concern not so much about getting infected (low mortality rate) but more on having to hospitalize and quarantine without family members around at the time of need.
Yes, they are still doing well. But they are scared. Some feel like it's playing Russian roulette. They are feeling like is it going to happen today or tomorrow? Is it this customer or the next?

At least one popular one has decided to stop while she's ahead.
Old 14-02-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Such a dark Valentine's day this year. Lol
Old 14-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Linda? Prettiest ML ? Some bros posted on Her SLG page? Anyone?
https://sglonelyguys.org/linda-massage/

Just visited
Venue not too difficult to find

Cleanliness
6/10

Face 7.5/10
Height 167-168

Boobs
b

BBBJ CIM 8/10
One of the skillful ones

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except

Started sensual within 5 mins
Ended after 15 mins
She was good and quite aggressive in her skills..

After that she left the room
Came back 2-3 mins later and told me
She need to attend to another customer

Total time with me
Less than 20 mins.

I told her. Ok.. then u need to give me a discount ?
She declined. She asked for full rates.

She told me sorry
Short handed today..

I decided against any conflicts so I paid up.. (stupid yes)

She said she will make it up next time . (But she won’t be given a second chance at this rate la.. wa Lau )

When I walked out. 2 other ladies were resting in the resting area.

She obviously double booked me and tried to serve 2 clients concurrently.

Sigh.
Pity that her service standards are like this...

RTM?
No.
Old 14-02-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post

BBBJ CIM 8/10
One of the skillful ones

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except

Ended after 15 mins

Total time with me
Less than 20 mins.

She said she will make it up next time . (But she won’t be given a second chance at this rate la.. wa Lau )

She obviously double booked me and tried to serve 2 clients concurrently.

RTM?
No.
Feel like this is somewhat common with shop girls (?)
I wonder if we can preemptively tell them we want the full hour and not to be double booked when setting a booking with them to any effect.
Should have asked how she plans to make it up to you
Still, have to say it's disappointing that she chose to take such an unprofessional and cash grabbing route in these barren times.

Last edited by hornyboywho; 14-02-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
I wonder if we can preemptively tell them we want the full hour and not to be double booked when setting a booking with them to any effect.
Still, have to say it's disappointing that she chose to take such an unprofessional and cash grabbing route in these barren times.
Happened to me too.. I've gotten much better services from other mp based girls..

Place looks dirty..and it even feels like she hasn't showered.. super rushed services.. 👎👎👎
Old 14-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post

BBBJ CIM 8/10
One of the skillful ones

Dmg $150

I’m happy with the visit
Except

Ended after 15 mins

Total time with me
Less than 20 mins.
Wahahahaha..

Lol, sorry for laughing but don't know how many times have bros warned about going to spas or MPs!?

You kenna like that is so common. But you still go. So blame only yourself. Take it as class fee. Live and learn.

Oh, fyi , if you look at other sites, for the same $150, she can FJ too!!!!

Hahahaha
Old 14-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wahahahaha..

Lol, sorry for laughing but don't know how many times have bros warned about going to spas or MPs!?

You kenna like that is so common. But you still go. So blame only yourself. Take it as class fee. Live and learn.

Oh, fyi , if you look at other sites, for the same $150, she can FJ too!!!!

Hahahaha
What's your view on those operating from hotel ah?

Found out Yi Nuo operating from a 4star hotel but I've never visited hotel-based before.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
Happened to me too.. I've gotten much better services from other mp based girls..

Place looks dirty..and it even feels like she hasn't showered.. super rushed services.. 👎👎👎
It is the shop culture, you do notice every girl will adopt the same SOP
Some shops are bad, some shops are good
You get more or less the same treatment from girls of the same shop
Old 14-02-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Preemptively book? Haha, fat hope. You know why shops have many rooms and few girls around? Depends on the hour you go sometimes, if there are more customers than girls, then good luck.

One way though is that there is something to attract them, either you give them lots of pleasure or lots of money. Then they might stick to you longer.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Preemptively book? Haha, fat hope. You know why shops have many rooms and few girls around? Depends on the hour you go sometimes, if there are more customers than girls, then good luck.

One way though is that there is something to attract them, either you give them lots of pleasure or lots of money. Then they might stick to you longer.
Yeah I was hoping that when communicating with them, setting a time for a booking, can let them know to not double book you and they'd oblige. Of course even after doing that the girl can still don't care and butterfly to other customers la. But if/when that happens, then you can insist on paying less and know to never patronise the girl and/or her shop again (applies to those home-based ones who would chase bros out after half an hour or so too). As well as advising other bros against them.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfffqwerty123 View Post
What's your view on those operating from hotel ah?

Found out Yi Nuo operating from a 4star hotel but I've never visited hotel-based before.
She's ml at 130 and fl at 220.

Visited some at hotel, mostly the same as home based. Let her know when you're there, get room number, walk straight to lift, go up to room and wait for her to open door.

Some bros are concerned about towels being reused since they likely have limited supply but this issue is not exclusive to hotel girls.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Looks scarier than wuhan.
How is Ye Zi? From SLG site.... very difficult to book.... any comments?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1