The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Hi all,

Mistress Terra of London will be here in Singapore 12-16 December. She’s been here a few times so bros who have served her before will be familiar.

Her contact details are available on her website.
http://mistressterra.net

Is she good?
$450 US dollars per hour is really steep
Old 25-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Is she good?
$450 US dollars per hour is really steep
I think it’s in line with the rates international dommes charge lah so I’m ok to pay for an occasional enjoyment. I think aesthetically she is probably one of the ones that appeal to me the most but other than that everything else is subjective.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if local Mistress Yuki is still hosting these days? She was one of my favorites, haven't heard about her in a while
Old 26-11-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone know if local Mistress Yuki is still hosting these days? She was one of my favorites, haven't heard about her in a while
probably can take this chance to catch up with her and update us here... last heard she went TW...
Old 26-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
I think it’s in line with the rates international dommes charge lah so I’m ok to pay for an occasional enjoyment. I think aesthetically she is probably one of the ones that appeal to me the most but other than that everything else is subjective.
bro masterbater u met her before? probably can share with bros more on her style, play, toys etc... USD450 for a shot in the dark really steep...
Old 26-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I will be experiencing strap-on sex from local FL who is into BDSM
I like to know from experienced people here .
How does it feel about being analed with strap-on ?

Any advice from you?

Thanks.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

met mistress su last night.

overall experience was good. her feet was very soft and smooth. like baby skin

looks wise very classy and she have the dont mess with me looks.
Old 27-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I will be experiencing strap-on sex from local FL who is into BDSM
I like to know from experienced people here .
How does it feel about being analed with strap-on ?

Any advice from you?

Thanks.
When one tried me it very painful. I jump and stop right away. Think depends on skill FL to slow make you open up for it and have right size.

Wrong size and quick quick really hurt.
Old 27-11-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
met mistress su last night.

overall experience was good. her feet was very soft and smooth. like baby skin

looks wise very classy and she have the dont mess with me looks.
glad u enjoyed ur session bro, she is perfect for feet bros...
by far imo the best feet i have seen, self proclaimed goddesses need not apply...
Old 27-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Thk for advice.
She got strap-on didlo of different sizes.
Many pple give good feedback saying she is good at roleplay.
Will see her this sat.
My FR will be " Sissy boy blackmailed by female colleague''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
When one tried me it very painful. I jump and stop right away. Think depends on skill FL to slow make you open up for it and have right size.

Wrong size and quick quick really hurt.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

hi bros, PRC Mistress 雪王 is in SG, let's give her our warm SG hospitality hehe...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=194...ostcount=13281

Wechat: https://ibb.co/sHVVW4d
Old 28-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
best94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got the chance to have a session with Mistress Snow, she is very pretyyy and hot. Thank you for bro havana for the sharing

She looks like one of the top artist in China. Her service is very good. Sometime she can be sensual and sometime she can be very dominant.

She carter almost every fetish that you have, and you may discuss with her directly beforehand.

I also found she is also friendly one, and you can chit chat after the session. Her charge is quite high but you get what you paid for, she has quality. Those who are looking for quality then can try at least once in a lifetime
Old 28-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best94 View Post
got the chance to have a session with Mistress Snow, she is very pretyyy and hot. Thank you for bro havana for the sharing
glad u enjoyed your session bro, i share what i can...
Old 28-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
hi bros, PRC Mistress 雪王 is in SG, let's give her our warm SG hospitality hehe...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=194...ostcount=13281

Wechat: https://ibb.co/sHVVW4d
Whats her damage?
Old 29-11-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know the SM club name "Amanda" in Tokyo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1