The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Services slack usually due to too many bros pamper them lah. Human nature to take the easier route BUT we gotta stamp our authority if they cut too many corners. Ultimately they have to remember they in the SERVICE industry.

I can accept if ML become AP then reduce the services only if they REMOVE it in the list. What I cannot stand is they retain stuff like Boobs Fuck, BJ, painting but then when customers want it then they decide to offer or not base on mood. That is CHEATING imo. Entice people to go thinking will get what was listed then end up disappointed. Such unacceptable practices from ML needs to be flagged out to warn us all.
Too many idiots want to score brownie points with ML.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

MR on Mi Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mi-er/
Afternoon rain was a bit of a dampener today - and I was at office to do last minute shit. Felt the itch for adventure so I went for a new ML (for me anyway). Had to make choice to contact Vi Vi or Mi Er as I am fond of BBBJ - picked the latter for her boobies (34E) and sent her the requisite text.

She replied quickly and 1 hour later I was at her location. Not too difficult to get to though parking can be an issue - quite a walk uphill from public carpark to her apartment - after of course the usual address runaround. Really must start working out properly - arrived tired and sweaty

Met me at the door to her place and she was in a nice black nightie, no bra and black panties. Now all of what is about to happen and everything I report is MY opinion....some brothers may disagree as is their right. That said:

Looks: 7.5 - she looks most like photograph 4 (the swim pool one) but I was a little surprised because ......

Boobs: 7 these were not E cups but they were natural C- soft and pliable

Figure: 7.5 surprise 2 - she is IMHO a bit stocky, isn't a waif like thing but thicc in a good way. And surprise 3 - she's dark complexioned - can possibly pass for a fairer minah if she wanted to!

Served me water and made me feel comfortable. Studio apartment is large and she lives alone. The place is clean and the separate bathroom large and relatively clean 8/10

Was in my birthday suit and showered on my own in a jiffy and she helped me dry up ushered me to the nuru mattress on her big bed. Towels on pillow was fresh and mattress was bone dry. Started with massage.

Communication was OK even though I dun speak Mandarin - I understand it fairly well anyway but her English was limited to "Oh My God" which she uttered several times later .

Massage: 7 She does not use oil or powder (as Nuru would be next) and she stripped down to full nude. I am an XXL guy (lardy to say the least) and she struggled a bit with my proportions
Still she did a decent job. But lacks finesse - just because guy is big does not mean you need to exert great force...
My regular SYT and MILF ML are much better at this - but I'm not here for the rub down am I???
After 15 minutes of semi-decent kneading- switched to Nuru.

Nuru gel massage: 7.5 Having had Carol's Nuru treatment, Mi Er's has her own merits. Again the difference being finesse and technique. Mi Er's slippy sliding on my back was quite fun and she has a bush so I could feel her pussy distinctly like a soft, pliant soppy wet limpet following that brush like bush up and down my body. And I could discern a fake moan from one where she was really into grinding herself on me. Switched pattern to the front rubbing again with fake love making - and mini me slowly rose to the occasion. Reached over for her boobies but could not get full access to her southern regions.

BJ: I usually opt for BBBJ rather than capped but contrary to her advert she reached over and slipped on a condom and was slurping and sucking and mini-me was on cloud 9.
But as I said mini-me spoilt for BBBJs so he resisted coming and she went at it for a while until she cotton-ed on that I needed more direct stimulation. Pulled off the cap and combo licked HJ to a sextisfying climax. No CIM though.

Painting: Nope - she never positioned her ass near my face at all - though her pussy and my thighs are good friends after her grind fest.

GFE- 8 After I came, she cleaned me up and lead me by the hand to the shower where she gently washed me up - ensuring all the nuru gel was washed off and cleaning mini-me with great care and gentleness - and he started to wake to her ministrations. Of course time was short so I towelled off and dressed. She was really comfortable walking around starkers, getting me a cup of warm water before donning her nightie.

RTM : That is the $64,000 question. Frankly, at $120 I've had far worse. I guess for myriad of offerings in an hour, it's not too steep, but there are $110 options who are better at their craft.
So would I RTM - a qualified "Yes" because now that I've struck some semblance of rapport - she'd be a RTM for me - as I gamble she'll open up more with sessions.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
Looking for authentic juagen from the available ML pool, any intro ? Tried cheng cheng, it was good, but the chemistry wasn't there due to the age gap i guess. am on the late 20s, while she look past mid 30s.

So i am contemplating on going for June or Ying Tao from SLG, any advice or reco ?
Don't mind me asking... what are the benefits of Juagen?
Help your didi recover sensitivity? harder?
Sorry if I am asking stupid question...
Old 04-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Angel seems highly rate. Any other review on massage skill and sensual ? Need to find a fix
Old 04-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ying Tao should be an FL or used to be. Unlikely she has proper JG ba.
Thanks for the help, noted that the Ying Tao I was saying here was Cloris of SLG if I rmb correctly, the Ying Tao in SLG is pretty hot IMHO, but I wanna get my base right first, so see if Juagen is as good as it sounds not ~
Old 04-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
piakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiakong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Not too sure also, still green to this, trying out to see if it's really as beneficial to man as its sounds ~ if there's nice tits to play, it's a bonus
Old 04-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Nuru gel massage: 7.5 Having had Carol's Nuru treatment, Mi Er's has her own merits. Again the difference being finesse and technique.
So who do you think does it better, finesse and technique-wise?

BTW advertising as E cup when she's an actual C is just..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Angel seems highly rate. Any other review on massage skill and sensual ? Need to find a fix
depends on what do you need and what do you want. not often u get best of both worlds.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Last longer, harder. Ejaculation time increases by 5-10 mins. Helps if you want to make your partner reach climax.

Quite a few go to Laura to treat premature ejaculation.

Effects differ from individuals but generally effective if done proper. Could be adverse if the ML anyhow I read. So be careful.

All mentioned are self-experienced effects. Of course couple with health improements.

Last edited by Blu3; 05-05-2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Are there any non-painful JG or treatments out there? My threshold for JG pain or discomfort is very low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Last longer, harder. Ejaculation time increases by 5-10 mins. Helps if you want to make your partner reach climax.

Quite a few go to Laura to treat premature ejaculation.

Effects differ from individuals but generally effective if done proper. Could be adverse if the ML anyhow I read. So be careful.

All mentioned are proven effects. Of course couple with health improvements.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
Thanks for the help, noted that the Ying Tao I was saying here was Cloris of SLG if I rmb correctly, the Ying Tao in SLG is pretty hot IMHO, but I wanna get my base right first, so see if Juagen is as good as it sounds not ~
Ying Tao fj at 150 for 30 min. Don't think she offers jg.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So who do you think does it better, finesse and technique-wise? BTW advertising as E cup when she's an actual C is just..
Carol knows what buttons to push and she's f-damned aggressive to boot!! She is the winner hands down - good finesse and technique.

But Mi Er is packed with bigger boobs (definitely no where near D's as advertised but soft and pillowy )and its novel to me and different - the soft breasts gliding on your back or front followed by a 1-2 of the rough feel of her bush sliding through only then to feel her soft pussy So she has her own pluses and frankly she rode my thigh like there was no tomorrow....my kneecap must be on first name basis with her labia ha ha.
Old 05-05-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

nothing to see.....
Old 05-05-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Are there any non-painful JG or treatments out there? My threshold for JG pain or discomfort is very low
Medications I guess. Haven't tried any so don't know about the effects. A bit kia see, so not gonna risk forbidden medicine.

All methods including JG not really scientifically proven though. So really depends on individual but the effects should linger after session.

No pain no gain. When your blocked circulation gets cleared, it will be painful.
Old 05-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Just my own opinion. Personally I think we need to cut the new MLs some slack. They usually have problems with scheduling, new addresses, managing and checking contacts, finding agents, posting etc. It is not a system they understand when they first arrive here coupled with the stress of finding new place every few days until they finally get the hang of it and settle down. This happens to all previous MLs, like Long Nu and all. If they are really the super smart kind, need not be in this line right? Though this comment is a little general. They usually get better once they settled down, have a pool of regulars(less phone checks), earned their first instalment, less stress. So usually I cut the ML off once they slack after a few visits and take you for granted in terms of time and service etc, or if I got bored with her.

Trying new MLs usually take some risks, thus we say commando commando mah. Once verified, the rest is up to you. If she guam you good, if not find another. Just like ZZ, tried her, very good service, but just didn't click for me. But that does not mean she don't click with others. All our taste varies, for me it is purely 'connection/ chemistry', and hard to explain. Maybe because uncle already, as she can be young, pretty and perfect but do not click. Or she can be bah bah/ MILF or just not perfect, but oozes sensuality and horniness. That gets me everytime. So we try to be objective in our review as much as possible, even though every review is always subjective isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1