The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been trying to reach zhuzhu via SMS using 2 phone numbers..also no reply..I havent fly aeroplane before...kena blacklisted?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Lately seems like an influx of people trying to give ML more reason to think twice about providing customers with unlisted services. Seriously facepalm. Don't they realize that ML either read this thread or have customers diligently update them? Why keep trying to spoil our own market??
Sai-stirrers cum attention seekers aka fake news bearers.

Can see some of them are clones, from a bit of CSI-style digging. Be a little more discreet can or not?

No big deal to me. Just play along lor. After all, this thread is TCSS right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDlander1999 View Post
I did have several good FJ with Ai La during her stay here. It really depends on the chemistry as per bros and she also has the need actually. From what i can sense during interaction with her, i am definitely not the only lucky man. But the exp is really awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Bro you are right, I think around 10 or so bro have been lucky... I only manage to do it once with her.. any other lucky bros? How about the current batch? I know a few popular current batch also very discreetly offer to their favourites..
What's the purpose of these bragging here? The ML told you to share? It's hard to keep shits to yourself? WTF?

Are you trying to let the other MLs stay cautious about services from here henceforth? If it is not in the menu, keep it to yourself. is it so hard to follow these simple rules here?

This forum here is about sharing MRs so bros do not spend hard earned money on bad MLs, not a bragging forum for your conquest not listed....
Old 04-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
What's the purpose of these bragging here? The ML told you to share? It's hard to keep shits to yourself? WTF?

Are you trying to let the other MLs stay cautious about services from here henceforth? If it is not in the menu, keep it to yourself. is it so hard to follow these simple rules here?

This forum here is about sharing MRs so bros do not spend hard earned money on bad MLs, not a bragging forum for your conquest not listed....
Same thoughts. Not in the public domain
Old 04-04-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried mimosa, gucci or qing qing before? Photo real and service good?

http://sgbeautycastles.site/mimosa-m...lth-treatment/

http://sgbeautycastles.info/gucci-nu...ectro-therapy/

https://sglonelyguy.org/qingqing-massage/
Old 04-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Lately seems like an influx of people trying to give ML more reason to think twice about providing customers with unlisted services. Seriously facepalm. Don't they realize that ML either read this thread or have customers diligently update them? Why keep trying to spoil our own market??
Because these white knights sayang them lor. Protect their dear princesses with the keyboards of truth. So that they will not suffer the dirty fingers and mouths of the villianous trolls and goblins.

Sigh. These MLs are not stupid lah, they pretty much gauge whether they want to give anot based on the situation then and there. Their business their call.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:51 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Lol no use one lah... they wanna share their achievement... they think they are the only one with a flag pole.. who knows a lot of flag poles are on it..

Maybe some are even fellow Eskimo bros! lol

Let's see who is next to say RAW or STD drama...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 04-04-2019 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Alamak you should know by now not all customers will receive the same treatment right?

That's why SLG ads always include this line: "Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her".

No need to stress yourself and think too much about it. Just my 2¢.
Just like some manage to have FJ with some AP MLs?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-04-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She definitely holds the torch high for the jiangsu gang. She rocks!
You never go wrong with the Jiangsu ladies. Service oriented, and making sure you are getting the best service and time. Not to mention their high playability.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
I did have several good FJ with Ai La during her stay here. It really depends on the chemistry as per bros and she also has the need actually. From what i can sense during interaction with her, i am definitely not the only lucky man. But the exp is really awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro.. clear ur mailbox..I can't PM to you
Quote:
Try again bro

Hahaha.. checking if one is Eskimo bros of another?

Better don't csi or pm anymore.. the truth hurts!!!! trust me!!!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 04-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
You never go wrong with the Jiangsu ladies. Service oriented, and making sure you are getting the best service and time. Not to mention their high playability.
Jiangsu is they are mostly fair... services etc depends on individual girls lah.. nothing to do with which province they are from..

If they ever work in zhuhai or dongguan or Shenzhen one..

Service won't go work...

If u meet those half pass six new girls... never work in china as FL/ML, u confirm wish u pcc instead...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 04-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Just like some manage to have FJ with some AP MLs?
More like have FJ with a Tenga bought from Don Don Donki.

Old 04-04-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
From his comments I think he like those slim with big boob type.
You got me!
Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agreed.

Wrote MR for her when she first arrived several bros suggested fake MR back then, even without trying her out themselves
Well , when you have strong opinions, there will be some who will not see it your way. Chill, move one and enjoy the pussies! That's more important. Woohoo...
Old 04-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Jiangsu is they are mostly fair... services etc depends on individual girls lah.. nothing to do with which province they are from..

If they ever work in zhuhai or dongguan or Shenzhen one..

Service won't go work...

If u meet those half pass six new girls... never work in china as FL/ML, u confirm wish u pcc instead...
He’s referring to a particular group of MLs from Jiangsu who know and look out for one another. I can safely say most, if not all of them, are service-oriented and worth your money.

If a new girl from that faction comes along, she’ll probably be worth trying out.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1