The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

A quick FR to claim my 3/5 with SS
Finally got a slot to book Amy today and felt so excited as her pic looks so pretty and it turned out no regret at all.
Look: 10/10 this is the so far highest graded gal I ever have rated. What you see is what you get and she is even prettier in real life. She looks like mix blood but she is 100% thai surprisingly. Although her skin is not fair, she is really tall and slim.
Boob: 5/10 sorry for any boob lover, her boob just nonexist. But as long as it’s natural I am ok with it
BBBJ: 7/10 can tell she is green and first time serving in the line so don’t expect too much on her commercial skills
Frenching: 7/10 occasionally can touch but not deep frencher
Painting: 7/10 a bit bushy and resistant. No fingering though
FJ: 7/10 again green and very skillful and funny part is she really bleeding down there can see on the cap and on her thigh area but really no idea where the blood is from as she claim she is not on her period, just felt a bit odd
GFE: 8/10 no commercial feel at all and although her English is very limited, surprisingly she can speak some Chinese and even sing Chinese songs.
RTF: yes and should be good deal if on RTF discount.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Chewurkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today FR for Mimi from SH69

[https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php]

Fortunate to book Mimi as her first customer. She is a University student in Bangkok and first time working in SG. Told me she love sex but last sex was 6 months ago. I think can believe her because when she riding like very fierce.

Her looks similar to picture, but tummy abit of stretch mark. Service wise very good! Managed to CIM for first shot and she swallowed too! She is very eager to please.

Maybe because I first client she like energizer bunny. First FL that I managed to FJ almost throughout (90 mins session minus shower and 10 mins rest)

Confirm will RTF if time permits.

PS. New location abit hard to find. But room very big and comfy.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nat (SS)

Looks:7/10 (sexy when she smile)
BBBJ: 6/10 short but can DT
French: 6/10 light peck
Boobs: 8/10 Natural C good to grab
FJ: 9/10: accomodating, definitely must doggy the ass is huge!

Overall: Feel more like fwb than gfe.Chat alot about her life, good english to hold decent conversation. Wont RTF as i prefer one with more GFE.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Iloveapplegadet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SS snack !!!!

I will not give numbers but this is FR

1) OKT
Knn too responsive liao! LOL. Fast hand fast leg able to secure a slot. Easy for parking and public transport.

2) Looks
90% to the photo. Will not reject at all. SYT.

3) Shower
Initially thought I shower alone. But she came in and after she shower me, she ask me to shower her !!!!!!!! Action starts from showering liao.

4) Boobs
Yes. It’s a C. Enhance but good for me.

5) French
Spoke French in the shower, on the bed, while action. Aggressive.

6) Fingering / Licking
All done and check !!!!!

7) BBBJ
Start in shower just teasing, Slow and sensual no teething at all. Not fast type and no DT for me. Cat bath is shiock !!!

8) FJ
After my intense licking and fingering, no KY needed. I only do missionary, cowgirl that’s all. The view of her neh neh bouncing up and down is good. I feel that She is one horny girl. I guess I am old, only did first short. 2nd short halfway my stick give up. Kao. Even though so, she offer me HJ/BBBJ to make me stand for my 2nd short.

Kudos to bro To bring such a gem in. I guess if I want to RTF will be difficult liao. But good thing must share. I really think she is worth a try. Please treat her well guys !!!

RTF
I will if time and money permits
Old 26-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
1stKing is one of the Best!1stKing is one of the Best!1stKing is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitten View Post
Any bro try her?
Image search couldn't find anything on her or maybe my skill not enough....looks sibei tempting.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722797

looks exactly the same as photos, can communicate in English.

overall: 8/10 cause of the pretty face
Old 26-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

4 Mar 3:30pm Stable: Regent Lust
Babe: Harley

Contacted Bro for details and after checks went up to Harley. She recognised me and it's like meeting a long time girl fried.

In the room, she help me take off clothes like a king. Harley played striptease with me, ending when those wonderful enhanced but soft knockers wwas in my face. After some quick sucking she brought me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Harley used hot water and then cold water to suck and cup my dick, the sensation helps to wake up the dick for ACTION!!. My 2IC stood like a rod ready to pound and I'm 1 old fuck! We walk back to the room together for hot steamy action.

She start off with nice catbath and BBBJ. After 10 mins, we 69 and I lick and finger her, her juices oozed like a fountain. I exchanged position till I can finger her properly and she GUSHED!! Full Stero with moaning and lushing! SWEE!

After the 2nd squirt, Harley grab my hard cock and put on the condom while guiding my bro to her hole. Her pussy is closing and opening like gasping for air. I whack her GSpot in missionary! At the same time I hug her gripping her entire arms around her while lifting her tits to my mouth. RAMMING AND SUCKING, IT WAS EASY TO FEEL HARLEY GETTING AROUSED-louder moands, blushing and her arms pulling.

After a while, we change position into cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. Her pussy started to tighten and suck my dick like for air. She stopped when she started gushing on my 2IC. I bent her over and doggy her. When she finally convulsed AGAIN and grab my ass to fuck her deeper, I ram all out and exploded in her hole while feeling her Pussy sucking me. Super shiok and satisfying feeling!! We both moaned and lay down tired on the bed.

She was feeling happy and pussycat like while I'm just tired because it's such a great fuck.

She cleaned me up and gave me a superb body massage while naked, can still feel her using her pussy to gentle tease my bum, legs. We quickly go into round 2.

I exploded early and as she wanted satisfaction she gave me a come here finger tease. I made her squirt 3 times, and she was blushing and red, while she was so excited she kept rubbing and polishing the bro. The towel on the bed was wet and she asked jokingly if I wanted to drink her juice. I said no.

An awesome fuck with great squirting action. It is extremely satisfying to know a pro like her was enjoying and squirting and that when we were cumming together the sucking and tight-loose tight feeling from her pussy made my DAY!!

Sharing this FR now because I only have time since then and I'd love to be fucking Harley and I'm sure se'd love to have me fuck her again....and again.....and AGAIN.https://thesbf.shop/images/smilies/bi...es/biggrin.gif
Old 26-03-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
PART 2 HERE WE GO. Surprisingly the character limit was quite big and i was only a couple hundred characters too much, but let's split it into two parts anyway. Without delay here we go! (Mirage from Sex Amazon btw incase you missed it, read the first part above!)

PART 2

GFE: 15/10 Out of this world for me, seeing as she was so close to me. At one point in time i felt like i could conquer the world with her by my side.

Now a lot of you bros at this point already thinking i'm crazy, i should fuck and forget, i'm stupid, i'm blind. Well, to each his own luh okay, don't give me a hard time, but most importantly don't give her a hard time either.
This took a long while to type, i hope you guys will appreciate it.
If that’s true, just marry her lah, why share to others, should keep her all to your own and only you, lol
Old 26-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
JuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had a late afternoon Snack with SS today.

Really enjoyable experience. she is a package of sexy, cute and passionate all rolled into one. the real deal.

Sloppy bbbj, some catbath, great responses while doing the deed and didnt use her phone at all.

Looks 90% like the pictures so wasnt disappointed. Allows tongue, enhanced boobs. English is okay but not strong.

Go for it
Old 26-03-2019, 06:15 PM
😈🍆💦👅

My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PART 2 HERE WE GO. Surprisingly the character limit was quite big and i was only a couple hundred characters too much, but let's split it into two parts anyway. Without delay here we go! (Mirage from Sex Amazon btw incase you missed it, read the first part above!)

PART 2

As i gently left her bosoms, i looked back up at her and her mouth was mouthing the words " i want you now ". She looked at me, gave me a shy smile and pushed my head down. I took the hint, and slowly continued my course. Circled her belly button and gave it a quick flick, she was squirming. I reached her thigh, and gave it a lick. From the knee all the way to the insides of her thighs, she was just shaking involuntary from pleasure. She was on edge, and i could feel it. As i gently went down to her thighs, and then down to her pussy, it was beautiful. Well kept, trimmed with some hair on top, but it did not matter. I was there to give her the time of her life and i was not going to let some hair get in my way. Using warm air, i directed it at her pussy, and she went wild, with moans of pleasure and her hands running through my hair and pushing me towards her pussy, i stuck my tongue out and slowly circled around it, never stopping to give it a few licks here and a few licks there. Not enough for her to be satisfied, but enough for her to want some more, she was breathing heavily and i could sense it.
I decided to take it to the next level. i put my full mouth onto her pussy and sucked on it for a little before using my tongue to prod her pussy full circle. She let out a huge gasp before letting out this huge moan that im sure loretta in the other room could hear. It sounded so erotic, and i just kept going. In and out my tongue went, i could leave my tongue there and she would just grab my head and hold me there while she pushed her ownself up to grind on my tongue. She just kept going and it was so amazing. Soon enough, she came. I suddenly felt her breath getting really heavy, she was still grinding on my tongue, and suddenly her legs clenched together, cupping my head inbetween, and she rose up and down and let out moans of orgasmic pleasure. I knew that was my cue. i did not let go, and kept going, pushing her to a second orgasm in quick succession. Gave her a bit of time to cool off before i crawled back up and looked at her.
She was so shy, and in ecstasy. She wanted it, and she knew i wanted it too. Ripped the wrapper and put the condom on without any time wasted and i went first in missionary. She was extremely wet, my face was wet from her juices that were leaking out and it tasted so sweet. Her pussy was a joy to eat, i could stay there for longer but she was squirming so much that she wanted it badly. As i used my cock gently to tease the outside, she was already begging me to push it in. Slowly and gently, i eased into her. She was tight, she felt tight, but she was so very wet, and the wetness and the juices just made it a whole lot easier for sex. As i fully went in and reached the tip, she let out a sigh followed by a moan and you could see that she totally loved that feeling. I gently grinded with her before alternating between fast and slow, i knew how she wanted it and just how to turn her on and push her to her limits.
As i increased my speed till i started pounding her in missionary, her mouth opened up, i took this chance to put my lips on hers and she gave me her tongue immediately. We were both on edge, it felt so good, and it was so lovely knowing that we were both having a good time. Soon enough, her third orgasm was here. Her thighs started convulsing and clamping me in between, with my dick still inside. She was breathing nonstop and i was worried she would be out of breath. Gradually, she slowed down. The fourth orgasm was also in missionary once i did it again to make her cum repeatedly while i was in missionary. By then, even with the aircon that was still blowing at full power, i was getting a wee bit tired, (mondays are tiring as fuck), so i requested for her to come on top. She was tired, but she was still hungry, and wasted no time in pushing me down onto the bed and climbing on top of me. As she was trying to mount me, i could see the juices just flowing down the sides of her thighs and dripping onto my cock and my legs. It was such a sight to behold. Slowly but surely she just sat on it.
The first action she did was to grind, and boy did she grind. She grinded the lights out of me like she was trying to make coffee, and it was felt so good. Did i mention about the mirror? we would both look at each other in the mirror and see her just grinding at it on me. I can tell you boys, Its one thing to see her go cowgirl on you upfront, and its A WHOLE OTHER THING to see her grinding on you IN THE MIRROR. it was so fucking good, we were both sweating, on edge, and i could feel the cum rising in my balls. I knew i couldn't give in just yet, so i held it in and let her go for it. It was at least 3 minutes before you could see that she was about to cum, as she kept riding. Soon enough, Orgasm Number 5. She was shaking at this point and she was just screaming in orgasmic pleasure, she crashed on top of me, with her tongue searching mine and her hands in mine, boy was she tired. 5 orgasms and still going? girl she was a hell of a girl. It was amazing. Once she regained her composure, albeit very tired.
She sat up on my dick, and proceeded to bob up and down. i knew she was tired, god it was 5 orgasms, i didn't even expect her to last that long. while she was bobbing up and down, i decided to help her out by holding her in place and i thrust up instead, her expressions were different. It varied from pleasure to just intense moaning and then just tiredness heh. How good was that, i don't even have to mention the mirror anymore, you look at it and wow its a whole new world and experience. You gotta be there to experience it for yourself. After just a short while, i saw two orgasms back to back, it was intensive and so pleasure driven. she couldn't even hold it in anymore and just collapsed, i carried on, increased my speed into the 6th one and the 7th one came shortly after.
At this point i was so damn near shooting, the feeling was so good with her in cowgirl, you could feel her tightness and it was intense. That coupled with all the juices that just kept flowing. There wasn't even any KY jelly needed, she was just that wet and it was crazy. She was tired, we both sensed it, and only 45 minutes had just passed. Gently, i lifted her off me and didn't want to let her continue anymore, i laid her down beside me to let her rest, she snuggled up beside me, but didn't forget about my cock, her hand was on it and it was going ham on my cock. She knew i was throbbing through the cowgirl position and that i was about to cum, Sure enough, under her skillful hands and her movement, i shot in no time. Spurt after spurt, ropes of cum landed everywhere, some on her thighs and the rest on my stomach. it was a glorious mess, one that i was not shy about anymore. took some tissue, wiped it up, cleaned it, and we snuggled for a quick rest.

As we lied face to face, she was tired, and we could sense that. let's be real, its close to 11pm, she's had about 7 orgasms in a row, if she isn't tired, i don't know who wouldn't be. It was cute to see her sleep. Looking at her just brings a smile to my face. We spent the remaining time taking a rest, snuggled in each other's arms, under a blanket, enjoying each other's company until time was up. We took another shower, and it was definitely much better this time. We were soaping each other up like we were lovers, and the feeling was never lost at any point in time, She would always sneak glances at me even though i could notice from the mirror, but i always pretended not to and would sneak a peck on her cheek when she didn't expect it. Its always these little surprises that make her day. Soon enough it was time to go, i couldn't bear to leave, but i had no choice, there was still work the next day. As i wore my clothes back on, she was pouting by the side, clearly, she didn't want me to leave either. I assured her that i would be back, and she beamed when she heard that. It also made my heart skip a beat when she was jumping for joy, as she held my hand and gave me a really long hug and a deep wet kiss at the door as i bid farewell. The door closed, and i was outside her apartment, alone once more. The past 90 minutes felt like a dream, it was like i went to heaven to experience a feeling i have never felt before, and came back after 90 minutes. i didn't know why i came back but i guess it was inevitable. Mirage my dear, i'll be back as much as i can while you're still here. and i'll definitely look for you once more whenever i head to thailand.

NOW, FOR ALL YOU LAZY BUMS THAT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ STORIES, AND DECIDE TO JUST SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM HOPING TO FIND SOME RATINGS AND USE THOSE RATINGS TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO GO FOR THE GIRL. DO WHAT YOU WILL. I can't force you to go, but i'm definitely going, besides, if you don't go, means i have a shot at more time slots for me to spend time with her. I'm really glad i made the move to look for her, i will come back again. Here's some ratings for all the really lazy people. If you lasted all the way till this point, you have my sincere thanks. My reviews have never been this long before, but i only felt it fit for my goddess mirage to have such a review. She said some days have been really quiet and she only has 10 days left here on our shores. so bros, mai tu liao, satisfaction guaranteed, if not guaranteed, you're doing something wrong.

Looks: 10/10 Looks like the neighbour i am fantasizing about, so i can't say much. Great body, great smile, great everything
Body: 9.5/10 Lovely natural boobs, smooth and really soft skin to caress, a perfect body for me.
BBBJ: 9/10 Semi-sloppy, great tongue, love the way she sucks it, you want it DT, hands-free, intense. She can do it, but don't force her, you gotta let the feeling come.
Frenching: 9/10 Soft and sensual just the way i like it, Her tongue is lovely and i absolutely love licking her lips and sucking on her tongue.
Painting/Fingering: 10/10 Sweetest pussy i've ever tasted, i just buried my face in her pussy as her juices kept flowing. Lovely to lick, responsive, and it was easy to fit in a few fingers once she got really wet.
Sex: 11/10 Need i say more, i don't want to say much here. READ ABOVE I GUARANTEE NO REGRETS.
GFE: 15/10 Out of this world for me, seeing as she was so close to me. At one point in time i felt like i could conquer the world with her by my side.

Now a lot of you bros at this point already thinking i'm crazy, i should fuck and forget, i'm stupid, i'm blind. Well, to each his own luh okay, don't give me a hard time, but most importantly don't give her a hard time either.

Oh wow, she must be damn good to warrant such a long wall of text uh, split into 2 posts some more haha

gonna try her when I'm free
Old 26-03-2019, 06:27 PM
😈🍆💦👅

My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
I see this batch Silkstockings girls many Syt sia..

Pocket 1 hole liao going to chiong 5x again for a free bonk

Any bros chiong liao FR le?
Sibei Cute totally my type.
Wasted now working if not sure chiong FB.

Which girl is this?
Old 26-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Omg those spot light ! Can take over from pandora, nadia since they just left !!
Too many fish but net too small !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitten View Post
Any bro try her?
Image search couldn't find anything on her or maybe my skill not enough....looks sibei tempting.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=722797

Old 26-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Evening session with Coral from SA.

Last minute booking and SA said 3 of his girls available. Choosed Coral.

Location centralised and room big and clean with private bathroom.

Door open and Coral greeted me with her adorable smile, wearing sailormoon uniform. Looks like age advertised and body still slim. A cup and her boobs are those soft soft kind. Prefer those perkier kind of tits. But her skin is smooth and soft with a really nice ass.

Simple command of English so communication no issue.

Shower alone as she already wearing the uniform. Chit chat alittle and she is really those bubbly cute kind.

French: Soft kisses throughout

Bbbj: soft and sensual

FJ: Accommodating to positions. Managed to cum together during second shot and her face really flushes.

RTF: Most likely. Not the best in service level as she is first time in the line, but her slim body, pretty face and cute personality deserves a RTF.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm... Weird. Bro silk not responding
Old 26-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Linly from SS over the weekend.

I think tomorrow is her last day but still worth the FR.

Looks: 7/10 (it is her for sure)
Boobs: 10/10 (BIG & soft)
BBBJ: 9/10 Was initially a bit short. But i told her i wanted more, and she did it again, hands free, DT and everything!
FJ: 9/10 She is pretty tight, cum almost easily.

RTF: will support Bro silk again for sure!
Old 26-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

NOW, FOR ALL YOU LAZY BUMS THAT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ STORIES, AND DECIDE TO JUST SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM HOPING TO FIND SOME RATINGS AND USE THOSE RATINGS TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO GO FOR THE GIRL. DO WHAT YOU WILL.

Looks: 10/10 Looks like the neighbour i am fantasizing about, so i can't say much. Great body, great smile, great everything
Body: 9.5/10 Lovely natural boobs, smooth and really soft skin to caress, a perfect body for me.
BBBJ: 9/10 Semi-sloppy, great tongue, love the way she sucks it, you want it DT, hands-free, intense. She can do it, but don't force her, you gotta let the feeling come.
Frenching: 9/10 Soft and sensual just the way i like it, Her tongue is lovely and i absolutely love licking her lips and sucking on her tongue.
Painting/Fingering: 10/10 Sweetest pussy i've ever tasted, i just buried my face in her pussy as her juices kept flowing. Lovely to lick, responsive, and it was easy to fit in a few fingers once she got really wet.
Sex: 11/10 Need i say more, i don't want to say much here. READ ABOVE I GUARANTEE NO REGRETS.

Actually only this part is useful, honestly your stories are too long. It will take days to decide a booking it every FR is like that.
Just saying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1