The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To divert attention a bit, some comments on BBBJ / BJ MLs.

The previous wave have some acceptable BBBJs which I enjoyed quite a bit. Currently due to the flow of pretty faces, a bit skeptical on the service standards. Plus lots of travelling lately so did not try much.

My own top BJ/BBBJ MLs that are unforgetable:

1) NaNa (RTC): This MILF, some bros might still remember. Attractive woman with a toned body, solid massage that can really crack bones. But importantly, delivering a mindblowing BBBJ. I remember the vacuum soft mouth, swirls and licks are all spot on. The cock hungry attitude is the killer, sucking every drop of your cum (never swallow). (Grade: A++)

2) XiaoYa (SLG/SBC, RTC): Plump, cute looking, looks wise might not be up there. At BBBJ, she is a wild one, lying sideways, upside down, many ways to swallow your shaft in deepthroat action. Completely engulf in that soft mouth, with no teeth. Steaming AV action for a good 20 minutes. She's a memorable one. (Grade A+)

3) Selena (SLG/SBC, RTC): Foxy girl with a cute bubble ass, that shaking ass makes me steam. Her helicopter BBBJ starts from you on all fours, then shifting with cock in her mouth all the way. Very skillful art that guarantees a CIM. (Grade: A)

4) Yina (LTD, RTC): This one is from a long time back. Tall pretty girl, with nice C-cups and a shapely body. She packs a punch in massage, the old standard of massage and sensual. BJ from her is upon request back then, quite an exciting affair, the very first few BJ that I started to enjoy. So it was memorable for that reason. (Grade: A-)

5) Long Nu (SLG, RTC): Visited her in her last stint. Looks and figure definitely above average, a well toned tummy n nice headlights. Her style more of the fast and furious, with skill and pattern of course. A nudge above the general passing standards but just too furious for my liking plus she burns my cock with mala noodles (Grade: A-)

All top five RTC liao. Standard to pass need to have 1) NO TEETH 2) SOFT MOUTH WITH ENOUGH SUCTION 3) GOOD PACE

Those that are recent and made the standards not many, out of those tried: XiaoQi, Yu-er, Angela, Lina.
I miss NaNa too.
She was one that I spent quite a bit with even though not a favorable location.
Agreed with her cock hungry patterns...her moans are weird but in a seductive kind of way.
Old 14-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
FML, texted carol last night no reply me. Texted Annie instead and managed to book a slot (heard a lot of good things from bro JasonJG).

Just received a text from Carol saying she’s free.... is this unlucky or too lucky lol. Have been wanting to try carol since forever...
That’s my experience with carol too. She always replies me back only when I’ve already made other arrangements or the timing she’s give bway gum
Old 14-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Based on her pic n video.... really not worth 130 sgd... tge most 100 sgd cat
How I see the pic also don't have cup C leh?!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Photo is too heavily edited.

A definite red flag if they have to resort to this.

Pass.
Their advert a lot of heavily edited one...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Wah nice! I always am at a look out for good strong massages too.
Besides her, anyone is giving strong massages?
If not looking for syt or look
Her massage is good if you got stiff neck or body, can crack.
Her jg normal to me.
I still cannot find a 2nd ml to backup her
Old 14-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

EK is back, think she MIAed a few weeks. With the current state of SLG choices especially the new ones a lot looking like horror movies in the making, it's good to see a familiar returning face lol

https://sglonelyguys.info/ek-massage/

I recall her first stint last year more FRs, this current stint like not much news, any bros can advise if she worth a try?
Old 14-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
EK is back, think she MIAed a few weeks. With the current state of SLG choices especially the new ones a lot looking like horror movies in the making, it's good to see a familiar returning face lol

I recall her first stint last year more FRs, this current stint like not much news, any bros can advise if she worth a try?
that 2 picture of her rear look so alluring.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The recent new ones faces all looks like wax museum statues..
hahaha

so funny but true comment..

no feeling at all..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 14-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:

Fast hand fast leg, drought now sia
Old 14-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/si-si-massage/

Had a sess with this lovely lady
Location: residential area, 10 mins from mrt, no parking, room was a little messy

Face: 99% close to the pic, she's abit slimmer

Massage: 10/10 damn solid. Better than most hc

Gfe: 6/10

Boobs: A cup, sensual fc but will take off upon request

Hj: 5/10 mechanical

Did not get any of the other services mentioned thou. No bj or anything as mentioned. Ans call a few times with my permission. Didn't really use phone much during the massage and hj

Verdict:
Nothing to shout at. Overall a pretty normal session.
Go for a great massage. If you are more into the sensual part, maybe skip her
Old 14-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

https://sglonelyguy.info/saya-massage/
Sounds Malaysian but she confirms she’s Chinese
Pretty and somehow reminds me of Paige Chua. Could be the hair style and dim lights

Nice room, nice scent

Looks 7 or 8 /10
Massage 6/10
Sensual 7/10
Low playability but perhaps will be better with other bros
She used her phone a lot
The massage was paused no less than 10 times
Perhaps she had things to attend to so I’ll give her benefit of doubt
RTM: not till other bros confirm the phone use was a 1-off

My visit last time when she was known as Saya
I was a noob then and still a noob now

Relative to current crop; I would say the closest benchmark is Ah Sa both in terms of looks and overall service (indicated on my MR of Ah Sa)

To be fair, the visit was quite some time ago
I have since RTM Ah Sa but not Saya/EK so a return visit will provide better context
Old 14-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
I doubt this thread has the ability to destroy rice bowls, but I do believe it has marginal influence in helping their business. It used to be more influential when Javabean's list was active. I know of MLs who worked towards getting on List 1, because they know its a sure way to generate business. I used to reference the list frequently given its convenience of having all the MRs compiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The impact of this forum on an ML is seriously overrated by some bros imo. While it's true that if an ML get mentioned A LOT positively during a certain period it will create slightly more text booking for them from interested bros in this forum, the truth of the matter is like what you said, there are many more customers who don't bother to come this forum coz to them it's unnecessary, many may not even know such a specific discussion thread exist.

Hence the view that an ML ricebowl can be broken by bros bad FR is quite laughable imo. Some ML in SLG never had a glowing FR but is still plying their trade for damn long already, many had ZERO FR but are still around too.

This thread at the end of the day is for us bros to share our experiences, we don't have that kind of POWER to have that much of a say in ML long term success /failure lah, similar if an ML decide to throw in the towel early and RTC, it won't be mainly because of what was written here, more likely is she can't cope with the "demands" of this line or her personal reasons.

All these makes zappers and white knights actions even more silly, because they are of the opinion that they are helping the ML to protect their ricebowl when the fact is in our local market, typically ML are hardly short of text bookings. Those that lament "no business" is because they die die follow blindly their database records to decide on customers to accept

So let's not kid ourselves lah, we don't have that kind of influence on ML business / livelihood ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Well i think what we do here does influence abit of their business. Ultimately to even use a site to visit them means u hav some level of curiosity to go and decide which one u wana go. Means the customers in this industry r tech knowledgeable. We are more prone to try to find the best using whatever info we find online.

So whatever truth or lies we post here are still being read by customers here. I din believe a bunch of china guys know what we write here. Some i wld believe knows. But we look at $$$$$$ as a china organisation. Their fr on net written in chinese likely ie from their ring people. Anyway i believe we hav that bit of influence given the nature of this industry being online business.
Suddenly thought about all these when I see Xiao Bai tu changing her name
Not the 1st time a ML did this change following a negative review

I don’t know about other sites but I do think SBF exerts a greater degree of short term influence on “rice bowls” than many other sites given most negative MRs are deleted elsewhere

So to some extent, many come here seeking honest opinions

But just short term only (Shorter for positive MR; longer for negative MR)
Whether biz stays that way ultimately comes down to the ML effort

You can have a negative MR but improve and someone will reverse it for you (like Annie)
You can have a positive MR but if you don’t cherish the short term biz boost and maintain the standard, it’ll fade soon enough
Old 14-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyang View Post
MR for Wei wei from SLG

https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-massage/

Looked for MRs on this girl and couldnt find...so decided to take the plunge

Location - discreet and stays alone in central
Looks - Same as pics..think should be mid 20s
Boobs - Thats her plus point...a clear C - D wut
Roaming - 4G + and was fully nude as advertised and she took the initiative by grabbing my hand for roaming down south
GFE - Ok for Frenching and petting, lots of kisses, cuddles
RTM - Yes
This is clearly cut and paste
Old 14-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
MR for Wei wei from SLG

Roaming - 4G + and was fully nude as advertised and she took the initiative by grabbing my hand for roaming down south
RTM - Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyang View Post
MR for Wei wei from SLG

RTM - Yes

Don’t do this please
If the 1st MR was true; you might have just ruined it
In addition, potentially wasting bros’ hard earned money

Last edited by Vardy; 14-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Don’t do this please
Firstly, hurts the ML
In addition, potentially wasting bros’ hard earned money
Excellent CSI bro.

And thanks for the EK information I sought for!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1