The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basara View Post
To be exact
http://sglonelyguys.net/sara-massage/
http://sglonelyguys.net/laura-massage/
Go4 sara u wun regret
Old 10-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just went sunday afternoon yuki/carol
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/

Service still good no more bbbj though but 120>110
nuru still upss but some bro burst the air mattress hahas
Old 10-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cumdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Not the yuki in SLG as she is off for about a month.. recalled there is another yuki under SBC but no more ad.. correct me if am wrong
I think that Yuki I went is wrong . Wah Lau. Sian. Ya the one who offered 2 times. So now the ang pai yuki is Carol.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Oh then i give her a miss bah. Any big boobs with decent service to recommend?

I also have a lot of difficulty booking laura or carol lol. Laura is totally no reply. Carol schedule is tough
Well, Tian Niu specialty is HDLY. One of the best ones in the market these days. A hell of a teasing session. Lanky silky legs with a nice butt.

Laura is bigger build with nice melons, can do a good BF and pretty good playability.

There's another ML called Candy (SLG) who has a pair of really nice Cs, good slim build and good to hug. Lower playability, lesser patterns.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.net/athena-massage/

have not visited many ML last month cause got bored with the hj/bj ML routine but i did try out athena cause i saw she got special ability so at least can try some ear cleaning

location is familiar building central area. can plan to go there if you wish to go buy some computer parts. Overall looks the one in the cheong sam is the closest looks. Personally find her quite an attractive 30 look kind of lady, but not sexy type of body. Figure is considered slim very little fats. Masg is trained hands 7/10 very good in acupoint pressing, if massage bed i think she can deliver a very solid massage. 3G access, does not prevent anything, catbath/finger is standard. BJ/HJ she takes it slow and will cover a wide area and not just attack your head, most will find it acceptable and of average standard. most importantly she cleans your ear haha

Overall i don't find it a wasted trip at all, she has been here a couple years and unlikely to break into AP, knows what she is doing and has a very pleasant personality, overall its a good session 7/10.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
duin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros… back in Singapore after a year and lot seems to have changed. My favourite ML was Wei Wei… there was a great thread of her which seems to have disappeared. Any clue if she is still around.. understand there have been multiple AV raids.. hope she is still around!! Any bros can give info pls.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Any recent visit to Moon SLG? How?
Yup. She's very nice and accommodating. Very high gfe.

Looks wise as per pictures. Tall slim and fair. Very feminine.

Rtm a few times already. Worth the money.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
Just went sunday afternoon yuki/carol
http://sglonelyguys.net/carol-massage/

Service still good no more bbbj though but 120>110
nuru still upss but some bro burst the air mattress hahas
Carol aka Yuki still provide bbbj lah..... but need to top up another $20
Old 10-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2735yuhang View Post
She is milf that use to work for Taiwan company,that I know her before entering to this line.She got a bit like Singapore a Lian also
This ah Lian not a time watcher massage standard is there
Old 10-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sglonelyguys.net/fei-er-massage/

How is this fei er? Any real FR before I go for it? Just a thumb up or thumbs down will do. Thanks in advance!!
Old 10-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lkoh12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
After Blu's commando (thanks man!) I went to try this lass and was not disappointed.

Shall not go into detail but she is just a lovely gal, very service oriented and lots of GFE. She became my bolster and me hers. Great company and fun.
Bro, I just went ahead based on both FR. looks 4/10, body is ok 7/10. Face having lots of marks and totally not the same person as her advertised video no matter how many % I try to discount..
Nevertheless I will continue seek a pretty+soft natural boobs ML and not give up my search. Still will rely on recommendations from kind Bros here.
Thanks all
Old 10-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoh12345 View Post
Bro, I just went ahead based on both FR. looks 4/10, body is ok 7/10. Face having lots of marks and totally not the same person as her advertised video no matter how many % I try to discount..
Nevertheless I will continue seek a pretty+soft natural boobs ML and not give up my search. Still will rely on recommendations from kind Bros here.
Thanks all
Yeah, her complexion not that good. Look pass that plus app beautify, can see the same person.

Looks very subjective lah, decent for me might not be good enough for others. Certain ang pais I dun find as attractive also in my opinion.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post

Thanks. 4G roaming? Only topless?
Old 10-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaneri View Post

Thanks. How is the apartment? Hope not old and musky smell.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Thanks. How is the apartment? Hope not old and musky smell.
Just take time to search through the thread, there would be some info. Dun get spoonfed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1