The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-04-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Happy bonking bros,have a smooth n fulfilling day wont u!

today my love no off,next sun then have fun wish me pleasure bros
Old 01-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Continue my FB maid going back into duringbJune holiday. My FB is also going back Hone town fir 1 month holiday. Maud jio me go Jakarta with her for few days trip. Wonder should I go? Last night while my FB was out making session with het friends no one home we video chat and show each other nude cyber tease haha.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Learn from someone, nowaday when i first meet maid, straight away drive to hotel nearby and say tired want to rest a while..straight away ask ID from pinay and straight away check in ....in the room, try to tease them or ruba ruba until they cannot tahan..the rest is history. ..that successful rate 80-90%. Unless the pinay really tough and strongly struggle to resist your rubaruba..then no show for the day.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

10-20% period come. Lol
Not long ago found a maid add me on wechat. And told me her friend ask her to add me because of my look. The following sunday come out but i didnt fuck her straight away and drove her to ecp and she did bbbj for me. I no feeling but strangely cock standing very hard like exploding “effect of maca” and then chio her to hotel continue bbbj for almost one hour. Thinking my cock going to abrasion then the feeling coming and lasted for very long climax and stop and climax which i never had this feeling before and finally cant tolerate it any longer and was unloaded and exploded all my sticky sticky over her face and face.
After the deed, i went to wash up but she just simply cleaning a bit and told me tonight still going thai disco. This totally turn me down so i decided to quit from this action. Finding myself disgrace and inhuman.
Recently found another gem , almost hitch but i find guilt stopped me from doing it. Never even meet her. So hope this end my maid hunting career!!!
Old 01-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

meeting a new maid today, but last minute her off cancelled.

So rtf another maid 2 round before meeting my fb. 1 round for my fb but took me a long time to shoot this last round.

Now back pain as I post this....getting old liao...time to cut down

The mind is willing but the flesh is weak....

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Learn from someone, nowaday when i first meet maid, straight away drive to hotel nearby and say tired want to rest a while..straight away ask ID from pinay and straight away check in ....in the room, try to tease them or ruba ruba until they cannot tahan..the rest is history. ..that successful rate 80-90%. Unless the pinay really tough and strongly struggle to resist your rubaruba..then no show for the day.
good one bro, heard yours is a nice catch with big knockers

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-04-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milfhunter13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got 1 bbw staying in tanjong rhu to exchange.
Name starts with L.
Surprisingly very flexible.
Any bros wanna exchange?
Old 02-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Agreed. If you read from the beginning, The thread starter - The LORD has set the rules that do not expose the maid picture and identity. Here is just to share experiences and skills for brothers how to fish...not to trade contact or show completely the face and disclose who n who... alamak....
Ok. Paiseh.. will censor the.photos in the future.. sorry still.new here. 😑😑
Old 02-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
good one bro, heard yours is a nice catch with big knockers
Yeah, yesterday a happy day as the pinay have a curvy body, tall about 165cm and the boobs was nice and the nipple pointing up(朝天奶). Drove her to lavendar and said i am tired lets go and rest for a while. She no objection and quickly ask her ID, she gave and quickly check in Hotel. In the room, initially we lied down and chat chat and she sound like wanted to sleep...so i tried to kiss her neck and we frenched, no resistance ...then continue to proceed to strip her...initially she said no sex ...told me until second time then do...but after some ruba ruba and i keep rubbing her nipple..she beh tahan and jumped on me ridding like horse...she cum 3 times....i cum 1 time for 45 minutes due to long effect of Gambir....Happy sunday
Old 02-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
abbotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabbotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Yesterday met new pinay , 30 plus we met lp but she late m waiting half hrs gone no reply my msg , no answer my call too so decided to leave maybe Kana aeroplane Liao in bus she reply msg wtf after 1 hr than reply , tell story n excuse so I ask her again still wanna met she say ok wait me at lp n I go back there , finally met her at McDonald’s not look a bit meaty so ask her go outside sit chat try touch her while walking , when sit down chat a bit try hug her no defend so ask weather she want lunch n she say hungry than I told her we buy take away go quite place eat n she reply ok , Ho say Liao buy lunch food court n drink straight go to room n rest history lucky day for me but two continues days up two pinay but my legs now shaggy maybe m old Liao 😜 today Sunday happy bonking bro good luck
You very brave . First meeting already dare to touch her .
Old 02-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Took the advise fr here n dl Badoo .. after 2nd day caught 2 fishes fr phil. 1st one start to talk noti after 2 days of chatting and snt me 2 naked pics. The 2nd one initially told me she good girl and dont talk noti but after few days of chatting, she opened up, started being noti and agreed to meet for rumble.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Took the advise fr here n dl Badoo .. after 2nd day caught 2 fishes fr phil. 1st one start to talk noti after 2 days of chatting and snt me 2 naked pics. The 2nd one initially told me she good girl and dont talk noti but after few days of chatting, she opened up, started being noti and agreed to meet for rumble.
All act holy only.. fk them before and aftr they went for their church service hahahahaha
Old 02-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Just finish 1 round with indo maid..at her house

Ah ma at old folk.home.. come back at 530pm..

Just now she still cook lunch for me before i up her.. hahaha

So sweet ah this maid
Old 02-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post

So sweet ah this maid
really free meal x 2.....
Old 02-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
honda3730 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post

So sweet ah this maid

Got check whether employer got install hidden cams bo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1