The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
bros FCUKERU, CFORFUN, BISTEC, KALEBGOH can confirm her boobs are natural & soft?

ps: had tried big thai boobs but almost all big & hard like bowling balls
yep it is soft.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short FR on Piano from Thai Fairy

Wanted to try chorny but she was full, and was recommended piano. saw her pic and thought she was not bad, so decided to take her. Read a few FR regarding her and was prepared that she gonna be meaty, but turned out she wasnt as meaty as i thought, HENG ah! I really dont like girls that is too bah, damn sian. Payment before action, and she stripped me and we went to shower tgt, SOP. Went to the bed and she started to french me, catbath me and gave me a good BBBJ. Love it when she did it with no hands, and when she lick and suck my balls, and then proceed to AR. Not the best AR experience but better than nth! After that it was my turn to service her. Kept playing with those boobs. painted her and fingered till she came. Capped on and started banging her. FKING TIGHT. really damn tight! No KY used as she was wet. She is able to accommodate alot of position. Ended with CIM. She offered massage, piano strength as per her name lol. Talked about alot of stuff and she suddenly went to attack my lil bro and we began round 2.

Looks: 7/10 (about 75% like photo)
Height: 150cm++ not tall.
Body: 7/10 some tummy but over all quite ok, not as meaty as i thought.
Boobs: small C Cup bah. quite soft
French: can french.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 not bad, can CIM. Love it when she suck and lick my balls! then she licked up the shaft and continue her BBBJ.
Skin tone: thai tan
Shower: SOP.
Catbath: covered quite alot of area.
AR: YES!!
Painting: Paint her till she came.
FJ. 8/10. very very TIGHT!! and accommodating.
Massage: piano but better than nth
Communication: english primary sch lvl.
GFE: more like friend
RTF: Why not!
Old 13-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

girl : cyrstal
house : bangkok gems

I tried almost all the girls in that house last week except amy (who has went back) and if you are in for a girl who will look at you when she suck your cock, then crystal is the one.

her hair is straight and short and not the curly one in the photo.

her look is more of a young office girl.

her body isnt that great as she has scar marks and she is shortest among the girls in that house except sara.

so she made up for her services area.

A few bros has already posted FR on her and I just confirming what they wrote...

When selecting a FL, beside the looks and body (and it depends on individual what body type you like) but the most important is the girl's attitude. we read FR of SYT not hitting the mark, so when I met crystal, i was not expecting much but crystal attitude is so much better.

Overall, it was a good bonk, her schedule over the last few days was packed with 6 to 8 customers a day and plan ahead if you want to bonk her.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

I always wonder (never try before), if I book overnight. Can I buy lingerie and ask the FL wear?

Any bros try before?

As I saw some sexy lingerie from some blogshop, but gf dont let me piak her....
Old 13-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun see why the FL wun entertain such request, let her keepnit after the bonk also la :-)
Old 13-12-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
i dun see why the FL wun entertain such request, let her keepnit after the bonk also la :-)
I dont mind letting her keep.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Alice from TRL

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=673908

Looks : 7/10 :
She look around 80% to photo. To me she look like a thai singer "Jannine Weigel" Very bubbly character girl. Always laughing and smiling. She is more toward the cute kind of girl.

Body : 8/10 :
Her body is toward the slightly meaty side. But I always love this kind of body rather than those super slim kind. Bonking on a meaty side is a pleasure.

Boobs : 10/10 :
Not sure if her boobs is natural or enhanced but it look so nice on her petite body and feel soft too.

GFE : 10/10 :
She have a very fun and bubbly character. Never feel bored with her. Have a lot of things to chat. She always tease you in between.

Frenching : 9/10 :
She allowing frenching and totally never stop to find chance to french you.

BBBJ : 10/10 :
This is her forte on this section. My first shot was CIM as I mouth fuck her. Totally enjoying your 2IC and suck out wonderfully every drop of essence. She is train in Macau by her senior on this and she even told me the different ways of pleasuring men and your 2IC.

FJ : 8/10 :
Bonking her petite meaty body was amazing. But most of the time I get her to BBBJ me instead. A must try.

RTF :
Will RTF her because of her service, attitude and character.

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 13-12-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm... still no FR for Thanya of ClubAurora despite full bookings?
Old 13-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayxian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

111111111qwe
Old 13-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

123qweqwqwe
Old 13-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

11111111111qweqw
Old 13-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

asjcxzgqwuezxc
Old 13-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ninja120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Aimi (DH)

Looks wise, she's a beautiful lady. Always smiling and has a seductive little face. She's very friendly and her English not bad. Easy to break ice. One of the fairest Thai lady I've ever met. Oh and i love her long silky hair.

Huge headlights but enhanced. I don't mind though as long as they as shaped nicely. Will definitely come back for Aimi before she leaves. Will always remember bonking her doggystyle and she was moaning so loudly i have to tell her to lower it down. Haha

Thumbs up to OKT.
Old 13-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hengtillsiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi All bros, got anyone tried cecelia or leena from sex sense? i see that there is no FR for them. Thanks
Old 13-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Meya P888

To go or not to go
this is the question...

(immediately insteado of tomorrow, I mean!)

Happy fucking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1