The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to choose a wife?

Haiz... Sad to say is how many women nowadays can really understand the woes of men?

Complained about crowded buses, got to stand in trains, stuffy kopitiams and even long taxi (quite a luxury liao) queues! OMG.

But on the other hand, I also didnt earn that much to cater for her needs. That's life.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 24-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie
Also any danger signs that we should be on the watch for, to show that the woman is not good wife material?
good wife material? many out there la, they dont smoke, dont drink alcohol, dont party, always go home after work, take good care of house, can cook, can sew, obey you, lup you deep deep, no need to scared she will follow other men go becos few men will want anyway... due to not beautiful. i'm sure you met them before.

but what the heck, are you gonna live forever? CMI means CMI, right?
Old 24-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Have this experience that I had this wonderful lady as my partner for life, at least thats what I thought. She is what people called, a good women. Takes care of the family, fillial, loves me more than I love her. But due to me constantly taking her for granted, she has left me, stating that feelings are no longer as strong as it used to be. I urge bros here, though you are cheonging, do not take for granted your partners.

When choosing a partner for life, the saying of, "Love the women you marry, dun marry the women you love." I feel that there is the strong possibility that upon marriage, the love will grow even stronger and changes itself to morph itself to responsibilty, though not obvious but love is still there. Many a times, people just tend to be misguided that it has faded away and they will stray. It is often till your partner is gone before you realise that the love you had been finding has always been by your side.

Sorry if I'm talking too much crap. Just sharing some of my personal experience.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 24-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Robbie, I feel many views here from various bro are notable for you to digest. However, I share very much the same with Bro Tittyhawk views. Yes, ur mental (feelings, love, care, concern, committment, responsibilities) will overcome your physical (sex) desire from ur spouse if u really luv her. Besides, his opinions on ur spouse being able to stand in versatilely as diff role in ur life is very IMPT in my opinions. We are humans with many moods, angers, desires, cravings, thots... if either party is stereotype and not understanding/patient, I bet with u... u would be busy "fighting" than loving. Like dat how to hv blissful marriage????

Having say that, we husband must also be meticulous, understanding, sensitive to a woman's biological evolution, helpful (sweep floor, wash dishes, change diaper, massage... will go extra mile 4 the relationship), NO MCP. Cannot all fingers pt at our spouse.
Old 24-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
to the bro who deduct my 1 pt, u can deduct all u wan, send an army over for all i care.

i merely sharing my experiences also offend u meh?

u worthless piece of soul, pts can buy u happiness or boost ur ego? then i give them all to you...
Haha.....u also tio snipe shot?
hiazzz.....nowadays SB is such a dangerous place, suka suka kena zap
but anyway hor, i always say - Bring it on lor

oi! u 1 me 2 create a avatar like mine?
But tell u 1st, then u wud not b zap 1 but normally 6

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 24-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Haha.....u also tio snipe shot?
hiazzz.....nowadays SB is such a dangerous place, suka suka kena zap
but anyway hor, i always say - Bring it on lor

oi! u 1 me 2 create a avatar like mine?
But tell u 1st, then u wud not b zap 1 but normally 6
Yeah avatar like yours, how?
Old 24-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Like what most bros here pointed out, the gal you marry must be able to go thru' different times with you. When you are wealthy, almost all the gals will want to be by your side, but when you are down and out, only those that really love you will be with you. Life is a rollar coaster, sometimes we are up, sometimes we are down, so choose a wife that can be with you even during the bad times.

The other thing that i always watch out for is temper. I am personally very afraid of gals who have bad temper. For a marriage to last, endurance is very important. Staying together is very different from going out on dates, you will see the worst of each other. A lady with good temper will make your life easy, a hot tempered lady will cause hell.

Cheers
I agree with yr statement here... where the gal will be able to go thru thick and thin with you... and able to be with you even thru bad times... i have found the one... but the problem is... is also have a very bad temper... though i am no angel... but.. she does have a pretty bad temper... sigh...
Old 24-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Like what most bros here pointed out, the gal you marry must be able to go thru' different times with you. When you are wealthy, almost all the gals will want to be by your side, but when you are down and out, only those that really love you will be with you. Life is a rollar coaster, sometimes we are up, sometimes we are down, so choose a wife that can be with you even during the bad times.

The other thing that i always watch out for is temper. I am personally very afraid of gals who have bad temper. For a marriage to last, endurance is very important. Staying together is very different from going out on dates, you will see the worst of each other. A lady with good temper will make your life easy, a hot tempered lady will cause hell.

Cheers
You guys very funny. If all girls so good so wife material, who going to join Charlie's Angels ?
Old 24-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge
I agree with yr statement here... where the gal will be able to go thru thick and thin with you... and able to be with you even thru bad times... i have found the one... but the problem is... is also have a very bad temper... though i am no angel... but.. she does have a pretty bad temper... sigh...
Bro, I tell you something about bad temper.

I have a friend who complains that his wife has bad temper. I was like: "HUh ? What the fuck is bad temper ?"

I told him: "There is no such thing as bad temper; it's poor upbringing."

Many people with bad temper think it's some sort of character to be proud of. Only if they realize that bad temper is NOT a character but POOR upbringing that they will start feeling ashamed of their bad temper. Nobody has the right to throw temper at another person, much less a wife to the husband.

Talk to your wife. Otherwise, your children will pick up the bad habit.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Talk to your wife. Otherwise, your children will pick up the bad habit.
thumbs up bro. i realise most of the time when i... ahem... throw my temper at my wife, my son will always run to me and ask me to stop scolding. i think i should take a lesson today.
Old 24-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
robbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

Im thankful for all your advice...well..it seems like things are somewhat clearer now...and as always..experience counts.

My gf is one who loves herself, loves the highlife and stuff like that. I know all these sound like warning bells already. She doesnt do much housework as her mum does everything for her.

The reason why I have stayed so long is that she gave me reasons for her mentality ie she has to do housework all her life so why do it now? and When give birth already how to afford to buy any branded bags? At first I thot all these are quite true, but over time, I realised much to my chagrin, that its the mentality that counts. When your mentality is such, you wouldnt change. Even when the situations change, you would find a way to satisfy your desires. Now thats scary if you think of the possibilities.

Married bros...is it true? will marriage change a woman?
Old 24-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -217 / Power: 0
winger_tag winger_tag winger_tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
thumbs up bro. i realise most of the time when i... ahem... throw my temper at my wife, my son will always run to me and ask me to stop scolding. i think i should take a lesson today.
Not only you....me also.... if got such lesson to manage...please do let me know as well.
Old 24-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

actually there are some women out there whom are willing to follow the husband thru thick and thin...but these are usually the not so good looking type of gals, and me确n usually go for appearance..so haizz...人是放贱的
Old 25-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok69
marry the girl that love you
but not marry the girl that you love

I fully agreed ........ 爱人是痛苦的, 被爱是幸福的 ............

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 25-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
ConAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
The one who is willing and going to stand by you thru thick and thin.
The meaning is very deep indeed!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1