The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hopefully FOC lol
haha, not really FOC, need to pay for her makan and shopping, if this 2 you don't pay you think she want to let you touch meh?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Hey bros, would like to encourage all of you to write FRs.

FRs will invite good business for the good service FLs. Then these good ones will influence her like-minded friends in their home country to come SG as well.

Don't have the mentality of "keeping" good FLs for yourself by not writing good reviews about them. This will only cause these good ones to return home with little profits and not worth to come again. They also won't influence their friends to come. There are other places like hong kong, dubai, seoul, etc where they can go ply their trade as well.

FRs make the whole SG FL scene on a virtuous cycle, more good service and pretty FLs to come!
Hk and dubai... Thai girls cannot reject inidan
Old 07-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
haha, not really FOC, need to pay for her makan and shopping, if this 2 you don't pay you think she want to let you touch meh?
Made her a ffwb...female friend with benfits
Old 07-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

A quick FR for Wendy from Titaniumbabes

Honestly I dont understand why the lack of FR for her. She is a hidden gem. Experience in working at Japs Bars back home. She is honestly service oriented. Good complexion (Issan Lady) though not super fair but being a sucker for fair girls she is fair enough. Smooth skin with nicely waxed Abalone Coupled with awesome english. I couldnt ask for more.

I promised I will write something for her as I believe she deserves it. Her last day is monday. So i urge you guys to try.

Looks: her pics do not do her any justice. Initially I changed my mind but Sky urged me to give her a chance. No regrets! a good 7.5/10

Body: 8/10

Boobs: If you want real boobs. She is the one you go for. 7.5/10

service: 9/10

bbbj: 8/10 she is good at it. I had better ones but cmon. you guys should know how hard it is to find a good sucker

painting: YES. She has a nice Vajaja... you know the type where by the labia do not stick out? and is not dark colored?

french: Yes. she speaks the language. I dont usually do that. but i gave her a short fight.

fj: 8/10 accommodating

gfe: 10/10

RTF: yes when she comes back again.

Mai Tu Liao!

Btw... this FR is written on my own accords without any monetary gains.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Hopefully FOC lol
Lol u think u managed to kc her ?
Old 07-04-2017, 02:19 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Lol u think u managed to kc her ?
Haha usually, is girls want to KC guys, not the other way round, unless the guy super rich and super handsome looking....
Old 07-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha usually, is girls want to KC guys, not the other way round, unless the guy super rich and super handsome looking....
Haha exactly ... anyways these girls many a time say whatever it takes to retain customers ...

Free bonks usually is out of question haha
Old 07-04-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Haha exactly ... anyways these girls many a time say whatever it takes to retain customers ...

Free bonks have la... but its term and condition apply, usually I get free bonk from some of my regular FL by bringing her to goldenmile for markan or bring her see USS or merlion, than ke siao say tired so FL invite me to the apartment than sleep with her, buay my hard brother at her butt than free bonk start
Old 07-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Honestly if have free bonks, great if dont have no big deal also. Chill la lol
I am sure there are many bros here who had their share of freebies. We know ourselves thats good enough n of coz everyone have their skills when handling FLs. This is again a side dish topic only lol
Old 07-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Lol undertand just managing expectations haha but yes i said usually not for sure ... but some really kana taken for a ride lol
Old 07-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Free bonks have la... but its term and condition apply, usually I get free bonk from some of my regular FL by bringing her to goldenmile for markan or bring her see USS or merlion, than ke siao say tired so FL invite me to the apartment than sleep with her, buay my hard brother at her butt than free bonk start
Lol guess the makan and uss tick price is same as u paying so not exactly free haha

Maybe if like only visit her once then after tt every night u get to go out and bonk after work is free haha
Old 07-04-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Lol guess the makan and uss tick price is same as u paying so not exactly free haha

Maybe if like only visit her once then after tt every night u get to go out and bonk after work is free haha
That time USS was quite ex but ok la... makan at goldenmile how much only.... at most $20++
Old 07-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
topcop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Sindy from deamz88

Usually I don't like to give points to the girl but will be describe my experience.
First of all she is really damn good looking, way beyond what I expected only down for me is her fake boobs (not a fan of those). She looks like a real babe with awesome curvy body and nice hips and ass.

She took her time giving me a blow, she was damn into it. Not the best I've experienced but pretty damn good. She says she's new to the trade and you can tell she is shy. Her English is also not good so a bit hard to build chemistry. But if you don't need that and just need to fuck, should be fine. Too me she is a gem. Anyway the sex was really good, did it twice. Thanks to bro ST for bringing this gem.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
That time USS was quite ex but ok la... makan at goldenmile how much only.... at most $20++
Uss abt 70 bucks gm abt 20 but ok la usually they will only go with people they comfortable with
Old 07-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lisa - TitaniumBabe

the other day I dreamt Lisa from TitaniumBabes

OKT: 8/10, fast and responsive, it was my first stime with this stable
Location: 8/10, central, conviently located close to mrt stations
Apartment: 7/10, furnished & clean room, no attached toilet
(some of you might already know the apartment)

Picture: it is her 100%, not particular photoshop
Looks: 9/10 very nice sexy and smiling girl, greated me in a sexy black dress, she is one of the sexiest FL I met in SG so far
To all OKTs: provide your girls with high heel shoes and we will all be happier campers!
Body: 9/10 tall girl, slim, atletic, proportionate, BMI around 20.
Boobs: 7/10 B, real, goud be bibber and fuller, but perfectly ok for me
Pussy: apparently trimmed, but would have shaved her on the spot, or at least trimmed some more, this is definitely an area of improvement
Action: 9/10, all advertised was duly performed, note that CIM is no the menu while AR and AJ, unfortunately, are not (second area of improvement)
Service: 9/10, dedicated and passionate, not commando type but hardworking
GFE & Frenching: 10/10, nothing more to comment here
RTF: definitely! I would like to be back there already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1