The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-12-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

I noticed more and more ladies are having tattoo around their belly area.
Is there a reason for this?
Old 20-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Amp from TRL

Looks: Same girl as advertised. Very sweet girl GND type.

Skin: Fair white skin like china girl type with smooth skin texture.

Boobs: Small B's. just nice for her slim skinny body

Body: I mentioned she is skinny. No tummy fats. Those average sg girl body type. stats are accurate as advertised.

Frenching: Yes she allows frenching and is those soft frenching to mild intense when aroused. very great feel on this part.

Catbath: Starts by licking your neck after frenching and den down south will ripple with your nipples for a short while before BBBJ. sort of half dragon service.

BBBJ: Slurping BBBJ with balls licking enough to make you feel 'high'. great suction and tongue action while sucking. Thumbs up on this part.

Pussy: Natural 'quite' wet pussy with no smell. not much of fingering action as i personally do not really like fingering but prefer licking instead. While licking her clit and you can hear soft moans and mild jerks being felt after few mins of tongue action.

FJ: Started off in cowgirl initiated by her i think she is those quite horny type of girl as i think she gets turn-on quite easily and she rides so damn well man. changed several positions and after like 20 - 30mins of bed action i unloaded my first load onto her. She is 1 girl that i would like to give my max performance as he is horny and i hope to complete my mission by making her satisfied. she was gasping for breath after 1st round as she told me she 'finished' 3 times. We both showered after that as i was in sweat like i ran 4.8km just come back. Back to room was a relaxing massage by her and we chit chat a bit and hug then french and i told her my legs was jelly and opted for CIM instead for 2nd round and she handled it pretty well. she actually took me by surprise by putting on a CD and rode on me telling me 'i want'. rode for a good 5 mins and back to BBBJ and CIM-ED, unloaded my 2nd shot into her mouth.

She deserves a title from me - BBBJ Queen and Cowgirl Riding Queen. Great attitude and GFE and not forgetting her high level of horniness. Speak basic english and she took the whole session very well. 90mins well spent and thanks to Bro SK for making this possible. Thumbs up for the genuine stats and live photos advertised. Please keep bringing in this kind of gems.

RTF: What do you guys think? I think based on the Dome1 standard now, This is the best experience i had so far.

Saw Rin before session and Aui after session. Both looks good and nice as well. Same as pics and i think pics advertised does not do them enough justice.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
iceblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericeblade87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just visited Eve from TitaniumBabe. Some of the photos of her doesn't do her justice, she look way better in person.

Not gonna post any ratings as I feel one man's meat may be another one's poison.

A young cute syt with very hyper energy, all giggles and smiles but passionate and naughty in bed. A refreshing breath of fresh air. Very strong GFE. Recommended for Bros who are looking for the feeling like bonking your GF when we are young.

RTF: already planning a revisit this weekend
Old 20-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Hahhahahh... so looks like you also RTF Mimi again on her last day? Same as me... Told her she had her own 'fan club' to rival XJ

Hope you were not the guy i delayed slightly. After the deed, was chatting with her till near on the dot, time finish and still had to dash to shower, dress, pay up, etc. The bro that booked her immediately after me already seated in the waiting area. Sorry, bro, whoever u are!

Quite true that her riding skill improved. Juz let her do the job today. Felt too tired actually due to previous late night, but still wanted to hold her once more before she leaves.

She said wanted to do some shopping at mustafa after her last session tonight, take some photos at the marina bay area. Before her flight tomorrow, which haven't decided the time. Dropped hint for me to bring her around, but i pretend never hear In another life, maybe.
Nope, I tried her last night. Had my share of waiting when I first visit her. Also the best wait back then. Hmmm marina bay area can take photos at night meh ? Lol so she told you or asked you to bring them around ? I wondered how many Bros she asked ?

Are you waiting for the new batch of girls or you have other girls to visit in other stable ? I wanted to try LJ from Bangkok Gemsm but it was reported she have left. Will save up vitamin M and S for future gems.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mila from Monte

Face. 75% of photo. Good body. Belly ring.
Shower. Sop. As she isnt in this line not the best soapy.
Cat bath. Skill shown here. Esp on nipples
Bj. Twirls in the head. Balls too.
Fj. Fucked her hard snd she moans. But man u should see those E cups bounce. Beautiful scene there. Did missionary and from behind. Aweskme ass from behnd and with the moaning it was perfect. When she cums she is super tight too!
Massage. This is where she excels as this is her trade back home. Oil massage for an hr and stress was all relived.

Finaihed off with 2nd shot which was even more intense after a massage.

Recxomend her to bros. saw the other gals and they looked like mina. Not bad either. But mila i think is the best.
Enjoy bros!
Old 20-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

Anyone try DUFFY from monte? Is she bah bah at all? (Photos don't show lower body)

AJ cost extra? (Website doesn't say)
Old 20-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Conducted recce on Amp today.

Thank you Bro SK for arranging.
Even tho I was late bro SK just say try to stick as close to original timing as possible.

Location: Central, got parking around for bros who drive. For bros taking public transport it's not so near to MRT, need to bus from nearest mrt.

Went up, knock on the door and Amp open for me.
Face resemble pic, but she didn't put make up I think. She's fair but in pics looks better.
Body wise she's skinny, not for boob lovers. Got a bush below.
Proceed to shower. Mostly SOP although she did take extra care of 2IC. Soaped thoroughly.

Back in the room, lay on bed and straight away cat bath begin.
Cat bath was shiok, that solid tongue of hers got me aroused fast.
Proceed to BBBJ. Using her tongue power she continue to catbath the 2IC before engulfing the whole 2IC. Even while inside her mouth also can feel her tongue at work, taking care of 2IC head with slurp sounds. Shortly after, 2IC couldn't take it and ND first round in her mouth.

Proceeded to clean up and as it was quite fast, AMP asked if I wanna go for 2nd shot straightaway.

We tried. But I think I was too tired. Or maybe need more training. Managed to let her work her tongue magic and she ride me for awhile. She rode me hard and fast and I could feel that she's tight. Didn't even use KY. But 2IC couldn't perform anymore so we stopped
She then offered to massage which was quite relaxing. Fell asleep and then she woke me up when times up. Showered, paid up and left.

Overall:
I felt she was hardworking and trying her best to please. Abit lack of chemistry with AMP, plus I was tired, so session didn't go as well as previous sessions.

Her BJ was solid. Maybe I should follow bro wpns, go for 2x CIM missions.

A for effort, I hope bros who visit her will take good care of her and maybe get more out of the session than I did.

P.S. While in the AO I noticed Rin and Aui and they look very much like their pics. Probably gonna target Aui next :P

Tl;dr

Body:Skinny, fair skinned
Boobs: Small
Cat bath Solid
BBBJ Even more solid
FJ She initiated with cowgirl, tight, wet, didn't need KY
French & Paint: Didn't try
Massage: more of relaxing than to rub aches away.
Comms: Simple English.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BangBang22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Xiaojie from emmanuelle

She's a really nice girl who is just working once for her family. As she's new she get tired easily from the amount of booking, hence bros out there please be patience with her. There are some cases where some bro's overstep their boundary and think money is everything, please give her some space. Other than that she's a very cute and sweet girl, more better for GFE.

Recommend to bro who looking for good GFE, she will be leaving soon.
Old 21-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pokepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone here has the contact for Name from tb88 previously, or Candy from thai Pegasus? If so, can pm me? Lost my phone and hence her contact.. million thanks
Old 21-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lion84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello brothers!

i am wondering if anyone of you have Julia's (used to be from ET88) contact? i am trying to contact her to see if she is still in sgp..

any help is much appreciated!
Old 21-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion84 View Post
hello brothers!

i am wondering if anyone of you have Julia's (used to be from ET88) contact? i am trying to contact her to see if she is still in sgp..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokepoke View Post
Hi, anyone here has the contact for Name from tb88 previously, or Candy from thai Pegasus? If so, can pm me? Lost my phone and hence her contact.. million thanks
This thread now become "makAn places lost and found"?
Old 21-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried aui from TRL

was easy to book thru bro SK. everything went smoothly. went for an afternoon slot since work ended early and it was a good bonk to keep me satisfied till the end of the day

went up and met aui. she looked simple enough. pretty and nice short hair. pleasant and always smiling. mini tattoo on her shoulder back. sop shower and proceeded to the room to bonk.

sop cat bath and proceeded with a simple bbbj before I took over the controls. capped and fucked her. moans were natural and she felt tight. she maintained eye contact with her cfm face and I came.

after we washed up, she laid down beside me and started chatting. her English was quite decent. can have a conversation than than asked her to massage me. massage was quite good.didnt expect that haha. than she turned me over and teased a bit and once Mari kita she said let's fuck.

bbbj was better during the second shot maybe cuz warm up alrdy after the chit chat. and she immediately told me to fuck her harder than the first round. and that's what I did and gave her in the many positions I could think off. hahahaha. upz zzzz

body - slim. petite. fuck able
bbbj - decent
gfe - she talks well like her best fren and shares quite a lot of stuff
FJ- good if u know how to take control. accommodating

My advise is for those booking her. spend a bit of time break ice and warm up with her and ur session will be much much better
Old 21-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang22 View Post
FR Xiaojie from emmanuelle

She's a really nice girl who is just working once for her family. As she's new she get tired easily from the amount of booking, hence bros out there please be patience with her. There are some cases where some bro's overstep their boundary and think money is everything, please give her some space. Other than that she's a very cute and sweet girl, more better for GFE.

Recommend to bro who looking for good GFE, she will be leaving soon.
just got info from OKT, she flew off this morning .. haiz, just too bad
Old 21-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion84 View Post
hello brothers!

Anyone has any pics of how e legendary Julia looks like???
Old 21-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkistorange View Post
Anyone has any pics of how e legendary Julia looks like???
I rmb she used a different set of photos when she came back the second time this year. But sadly can't find now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1