The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Maribel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Not sure fitting for this thread. But just gonna share

Decided to juz give a try for Qin Qin.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=630118

She don't speak english, at most few simple words tops. Mostly she will shake her head to indicate she don't know or not allowed or she don't do or whatever. But her kawaii attitude n whatever horribly spoken Mandarin i could speak ( i am "banana" or NMSC or non-mandarin-speaking-chinese), its a pleasant time, with few laughs and giggles here n there.

Massage pretty good, much better than playing piano, had worse before. Her kneel-back is good, just what my back needed that night. Need someone to get it a real good pressing and some weights on it.

Her GFE is good, i would say greatly from her adorable attitude. Get to cuddle a while too. And a few kisses on the lips. No FRENCHING, which I felt it's a little disappointed. Me loved FRENCHING.

Her intimacy is nice. HJ and BM good. Not sure if I'm just lucky, but i would rate it pleasant night. Just be nice to her.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very long never post alr. been a silent chionger for quite some time. now, i share 1 with u all.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-qing/

Looks: definitely pic chioer. but open door, wont reject. i rate 7/10.
Boobs: 8.5/10, huge knockers, real, soft, big C - D
BF: Hmmm, 7/10? she does the put your butt on her thighs type of BF. for me, i like lean forward / i on top BF type.
Massage: 8/10, but i always suck at grading this department. for me, massage sensual all the way i happy alr. she can do hard but i dont know how to grade this.

Overall: $110 for 2x HJ, Big boobies, mid - late 20s not bad looking PRC? can try again if i feel like find big booby w/o bbbj/fj.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I notice more zero posters writing suspiciously similar FRs for a particular website.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to see any more nonsense FRs from any particular poster, just click on the IGNORE button on the bottom left of their post. You won't see future posts from them.

Power is in your hands
Old 25-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I notice more zero posters writing suspiciously similar FRs for a particular website.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to see any more nonsense FRs from any particular poster, just click on the IGNORE button on the bottom left of their post. You won't see future posts from them.

Power is in your hands
Thanks for the great tip!!
Old 25-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
insomnia12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for syt with gd JG?
Old 25-10-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridler168 View Post
just get to know laura have moved to another new place tonight , the new place is a nice comfortable cosy environment , more more better than the old one

will plan to RTM her again on her new place

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/
great to heard laura mint sister had moved to nice environment

Quote:

Power is in your hands
thanks for the tips , up you 6
Old 25-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnia12 View Post
Any recommendation for syt with gd JG?
You can try Monaco's Thai-style JG. Usually i go for 30 mins massage and 30 min JG. You can opt for 60 mins of JG as well. She is now my regular JG ML. You can definitely tell she knows her stuff. Everytime after her JG, my small bro's performance went up . And she is gal in her 20s.

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/
Old 25-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansur View Post
MR for Xiao Xue
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=630116

1st of all before I continue, I must say this ML is definitely for those looking for SYT or GFE 100% type of bros and she's busty. Not only that, she's good in massage and BM too.

She is my favourite ML that I visited so far in this year. Tried many MLs in internet and in SPAs, TNs, and JB and Batam. None can be compared to her. Maybe I am unlucky and I haven't got the chance to try the APs or ang pais yet. These APs are really hard to get appointment.

Looks wise, she is a sweet young thing. Her age is also not accurate as stated in the web. She looked younger than that.

Massage is very detailed and carefully done. Will ask if enough strength or not. Whole massage time was very smoothing and the occasional chats. Very comfortable and feel at ease type.

Next comes the special and her HDLY is shioking. Very difficult to describe but have to try it then you will understand it. Have to raise the butts to allow her more access and I released everything in that position.

Bros looking at my MR kindly do not misunderstand. I'm commenting her for her professionalism on her good massage and HDLY and her looks and body too. If you prefer the best of everything eg: SYT, GFE 110%, professional massage, HDLY, etc etc, she's one you can try.
Hmmm I dunno what's there to misunderstand when u describe until like she's an angel drop down from heaven into the ML scene. Machiam no fault at all...
Old 25-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Power is in your hands
Totally. Just above there is a few liao...
Old 25-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agree with that.

The laws of nature does not bend too much, all things round gather together and nature of gravity usually comes into play for non-artificial ones as well.

Slim well figured SYTs usually come with pearl shape B+ to C- boobs (example, Diana, the recent Mona), and these are hard to come by, usually by good luck. Current Aini is a gem in that sense.
The laws of nature dun really apply for Hope and Vera too
Old 25-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Never tried Vera, but Hope's boobs are the best looking I've ever seen in my life, so totally agree with your comment.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Vera still around bo? Her ad is down
Old 25-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Power is in your hands
Done that a couple of pages back. We all know these MRs are suspect and 99.9% fake (must give 0.1% benefit of doubt ma ) but I must take my hat off to the author(s) for being able to write and write about the ladies. Not that the author(s) have great writing skills but the perseverance despite all our warnings is something else. As someone said, these author(s) are likely paid to write so they fuck care what we say. Anyway, just press the IGNORE button. Just hope that brother Javabeans don't put the MRs in his compilations or if he does, create a "Suspect/Fake List" and put them all in there.

Cheers...
Old 25-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
insomnia12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
You can try Monaco's Thai-style JG. Usually i go for 30 mins massage and 30 min JG. You can opt for 60 mins of JG as well. She is now my regular JG ML. You can definitely tell she knows her stuff. Everytime after her JG, my small bro's performance went up . And she is gal in her 20s.

http://sgfoxy.com/%e8%8e%ab%e7%ba%b3%e8%94%bb-monaco/
How abt her?
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=630099
Old 25-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguy.com/ya-ting-massage/

A slightly belated report on this ML. Was browsing through the numerous offerings and saw this ML that I hadn’t seen before, or never noticed before, so made a quick call and went to visit her.

Location: near to Kallang MRT, fringe of Area G. Operates out of an apartment block that is fairly popular with some other MLs. Parking on road leading to apartment block is virtually impossible, better park at nearby HDB carpark. Can go for frogs porridge too. Guess brothers know where the location liao hor…

Premises: stays alone in a one bedder. Nice clean environment but no massage bed. Massage done on her twin bed, which is slightly harder than normal, so compensate for lack of a massage bed. Toilet and shower areas clean – shower alone hor…

Appearance: first off all, I don’t think she is 1.57 cm tall. She is shorter than that, but that’s OK since I wasn’t expecting a tall leggy model. Secondly, she is not far from her advertised 29 years old. I would put her at 30/31 years old, which is a pleasant surprise since most advertisements have to add at least 5 years. Tits are probably 34C, as advertised and more importantly, real (not enhanced). Looks wise, IMHO she possesses that genuine GND look, no hint of vampishness but with some innocence added. Definitely not someone that I would reject or throw out of bed. Note however that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what looks good to me may not look good to others hor……but....I think most guys would find her OK.

Massage: started off with back massage – shoulders, spine and lower back – this part OK la, not piano playing, got some strength and detail, not Xiao Xue or Jo Jo standard (follow my posts and you will know who I am referring to) but passable. What is different about her is the attention she gives to the lower half of the back massage. You guys should know that most MLs, after massaging your shoulders, spine and lower back will just press press here and rub rub there when it comes to your buttocks, back of the thighs and calves. Some might not even do any massage on those regions and instead go straight to sensual. This ML is different in that she really paid attention to giving a proper massage of the buttocks, back of the thighs and calves. I needed that since I had been out golfing the day before. In fact, I might just ask her to concentrate on those areas on my next visit. If you need it, just tell her to apply more strength and concentrate on those areas. I think you will be satisfied.

Sensual: when she was massaging my buttocks, she did also do some sensual but nothing great. I would have preferred her to concentrate on giving a proper massage and save the sensual for the front. Front part sensual is nice, not fantastic but nice in a soothing and relaxing fashion. She does not automatically bare her tits but will not object to your helping her take off her top. Bottom is restricted to outside roaming. Can suck tits and will lie next to you with her body pressed against yours when she wanks you off, not like the pistons on a F1 car but the slow sensual romantic kind.

For $90 for 60 minutes (I gave her $100), she is a fair find and I would give her two .

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1