The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post
Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.
Advertised as Local, with big boobs(that part is real), and a real JG master with 5 years of experience.
End up it was a PRC who probably knew about 10 to 20 english words. Like most ads, her face was pixelated in the photo, for good reason. Worst of all she had this super yellowish teeth(the kind like never brush teeth for many years), it was a major turn off for me. $ paid at entrance, so no choice followed her in.. she probably has 5 years of experience in massaging eyebrows, yeah that's all she did, massage my eyebrows for 10 mins.
She put this plastic wrapper, the kind that is used to wrap vegetables and fruits on my dick and did a BJ for like 30s then changed to HJ (she did not have condoms). I was like in a semi-amused state and the pistol just wont fire. After 10 mins, i told her to stop, wore my clothes and got the fuck out of that place.
Come to think about it, my dick did look like a carrot.. lol

For $150.00 I can get a good fuck at Geylang .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 16-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
bro, lesson learnt.
your fr made my day.
almost fell off my chair...the part where "plastic wrapper" was used and "look like a carrot"
have a nice day...
Glad I made your day bro. Cheers =)
Old 16-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
For $150.00 I can get a good fuck at Geylang .
I take it as part of the learning curve bro. An expensive learning curve
Old 17-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.
Advertised as Local, with big boobs(that part is real), and a real JG master with 5 years of experience.
End up it was a PRC who probably knew about 10 to 20 english words. Like most ads, her face was pixelated in the photo, for good reason. Worst of all she had this super yellowish teeth(the kind like never brush teeth for many years), it was a major turn off for me. $ paid at entrance, so no choice followed her in.. she probably has 5 years of experience in massaging eyebrows, yeah that's all she did, massage my eyebrows for 10 mins.
She put this plastic wrapper, the kind that is used to wrap vegetables and fruits on my dick and did a BJ for like 30s then changed to HJ (she did not have condoms). I was like in a semi-amused state and the pistol just wont fire. After 10 mins, i told her to stop, wore my clothes and got the fuck out of that place.

Price: $150
Boobs: 6/10
Face: cannot make it
GFE: not applicable
RTM:
LOL! That is a good one bro!
Old 17-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yep, such is life
Old 17-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Hope there are more threads like this to create awareness of bad HCs/MLs.

Thanks to fellow bros for appreciating my FR. Cheers.
Old 18-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed an expensive lesson . I too have started this way many years ago . Learnt the hard way . But now there is so much info just on this board. Just need to spend some time reading it . The more info you have the less chance of you getting being carrot chopped . Don't let these greedy MLs coned our hard earned money . Like I said this before it is this sort of shops that will only earned our money once .

Old 19-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Indeed an expensive lesson . I too have started this way many years ago . Learnt the hard way . But now there is so much info just on this board. Just need to spend some time reading it . The more info you have the less chance of you getting being carrot chopped . Don't let these greedy MLs coned our hard earned money . Like I said this before it is this sort of shops that will only earned our money once .
Exactly my thoughts.
Old 19-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=slimbullet;14966731]Visited a HC in Grandlink Square lvl 1, a few weeks back (cant remember the unit no#). It was advertised in the "Local massage services" section.

Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation:
DreamzAngel is one of the Best!DreamzAngel is one of the Best!DreamzAngel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up 『YoYo,Local 36D BUSTY Masseuse』 ♥Skillful Massage|BM|69HJ|JG|♥ All Races Are Welcomed
Calling all massage lover!!! YoYo is a beautiful BUSTY masseuse who has extremely good attitude and provide excellent massage. She is very skillful in doing Authentic Massage with more than 3 years experience. She can do really solid massage with good strength and techniques. She is well-trained and will give you a complete full body massage to ease all your tiredness and stress. Her massage is unique in such a way that she skillfully combined the essence of all kind of massage so that it is best for our tired and worn out body. Her massage is all rounded and covers every part of your body. Bros that are tired or need a real good massage to ease your painful body, you know she is the right choice to go to. Don?t miss it, pick up the phone and call her NOW!!

Please Call Or Text YoYo @ 8319 7132

Name: YoYo(Local)
Attitude: Service Oriented & Not Time Watcher
Body: Fair & Soft Smooth Skin complexion
Boobs: 36D
Height: 162cm
Weight: 45kg
Looks: Petit Size, Pleasant Looking
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean! Stay Alone: Yes
Language: Chinese & Simple English Smses & Calls Are Welcome

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her Upper Body During The Session]

Full body oil massage全身油推/传统按摩
[raditional Chinese massage using acupressure to stimulate meridian points. known to further enhance the body?s circulation. It improves the suppleness and flexibility of muscles which further intensifies the resilience, vigour and potency, with the use of swift and periodic strokes.]针对肩部及颈椎进行针对性治疗,是同经络,代谢毒素活血化瘀、祛风散寒、是同经脉、环节肩颈]

Essence Oil Full Back Aromatherapy Massage 全身香精油推背 / 按摩
[Hard and Solid Massage with Essence Oil. She had been working in Massage Spa for years and have years of experience in Massaging. You can opted to try her Full body Massage with Oil or without Oil. It is up to your preference.]

Chinese Physician Fingers Massage 中医指压推拿 /全身按摩
[She is a very Experienced Masseuse who know how to apply the correct strength at the right spot to press on your back, massage you fully to soothe and relief fatigue for you.]

Lymphatic Detoxication 淋巴排毒
[She will skilfully work on your previous private part and help to stimulate the kidneys power]

Authentic Full Body Health Massage 保健按摩
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

Shiatsu Oil Massage 桑拿推油
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

Oil Rub 推油
[It Helps To Relieve Your Aching Veins While Giving You a Relaxing Time]

Manhood Kidney Treatment 肾部保养
[Boost Up Your Manhood, Damm Good]

Full Body Tuina 全身推拿
[She will take care and rub every part of your body well. Ease and relieve your aches and pains]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 头,颈,肩部按摩
[After a Hard Day Work, Request: Let Her Work Her Way Around Your Heavy Head & Shoulder]

Sensual Breast Fxxk 感性胸交 and Body 2 Body Massage 胸部按摩
[How Could We Miss Out Such Gorgeous Sight When She Unhook! Hope You Stay Calm & Able To Resist Her Charm!]
[Do Note That An Additional $30 Is Required]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Have been told by many clients that she really do magic hands and her subtle strokes and touches that not only deeply relaxes you but also produces a very exciting effect at the same time.]

Skilled Zhua Gen 专业抓根
[The goal is actually not always orgasm but most will experience this as a very welcome and pleasurable side effect of the massage session.make the experience as pleasurable and as long lasting as possible and can be done with or without massage oil,depending on personal preference.helps with sexual issues-libido and premature ejaculation. ]提振性功能強壯身體活力充沛找回男人主宰的信心幸福美滿控制自如]

Skilled Zhua Gen 专业抓根
[Help to improve the blood circulation in the cock, Improve Sex Powers naturally, Prolong longer and lasting satisfying sex]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[YES, Very Sensual, with her smooth and Magical hands, within minutes you will feel like releasing your loads and shoot sky-high!]

GFE : 女朋友感
[Friendly & Approachable. She's a Good Companionship & Worth Your Visit]

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Services That Are Not Mention Above.

Her Working Hours:
Daily, 11am - 10pm

Damages:

$60/SOLID SHIOK SHIOK JUAGEN SESSION/30 Mins
OR
$100 / 60 Mins / Massage and HandJob(Add $30 For BM Or BF)
Or
$150/Full Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/boobs fxxk /BM/JG//MOSHA/90 Mins

♥♥♥ Cozy Room With Massage Bed ♥♥♥

Please Call Or Text YoYo @ 8319 7132
Old 20-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

yoyo from local directoty also??
Old 20-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

RTM:
At the newly open or going to open shop 7x5A Geylang road bj using wrap no more using CD is bj less than 20second total cost $35+$100.
Old 20-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

thk for update ...
She nvr say shifting out lei.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness . Looks like more and more bros are complaining about bad practises by the MLs . Please do share in this thread .

Old 28-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Adding onto slimbullet's FR, the other Ground floor massage parlour in Grnadlink Square, #01-4X, there's a solitary matured local Chinese woman. Still well kept looks and slim. A little tanned. I asked her to lock the front door before the special started but she didn't want to do it. Then she rushed me. I never went back.

Rejuvenate Spa, second level. When it just opened, there was a local Chinese man. A little tanned. Gangster looking. I found him rude. He lost my business.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Adding onto slimbullet's FR, the other Ground floor massage parlour in Grnadlink Square, #01-4X, there's a solitary matured local Chinese woman. Still well kept looks and slim. A little tanned. I asked her to lock the front door before the special started but she didn't want to do it. Then she rushed me. I never went back.

Rejuvenate Spa, second level. When it just opened, there was a local Chinese man. A little tanned. Gangster looking. I found him rude. He lost my business.
Adonis - u were massaged by the gangster looking local Chinese man.....?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1